Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:30:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do we change the public's view of Crypto world?  (Read 6355 times)
jennyhoang293

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:49:08 AM

Because building trust is very difficult. I think this is due to the news that bitcoin is a high risk investment.
Radio-Active

Activity: 523
Merit: 10

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:40:24 AM

Guys we are very much aware how the crypto community through this great forum has helped most of us in terms of our finances but is so heartbreaking that the most of the public views only describes how insecure and unsafe the crypto community is. I do understand that cryptocurrencies are volatile and the issue of anonymity sometimes scares people away but y'all bear with me that if  crypto is explained to you and you really understand it properly you would not make wrong mistakes and get swayed away by panic sales or submit your private key as ethereum wallet address. Is it a public campaign or some other form of tutorial that we should organize to help explain crypto to the world because believe it or not the blockchain technology of cryptocurrencies is being admired by most organizations and some of them have decided to run their operations with the use of blockchain technology. What can we do as a community to help change the public view of Crypto?

Peoples say crypto is unsafe because there are many hacking events has occurred in the past.
They are afraid to get scammed by bad peoples in crypto world. I think it is our duty to makes them understand crypto is actually very safe.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
lissandra3612

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:36:35 AM

You can always make money with it, setting your financial needs through it. They do not understand the undiscovered world of blockchain. This is why, people think that the cryptographic world is a money machine. Blockchain is a much bigger stage than we think and people do not see it as technologically advanced but when it comes to it they only know the money and the money. Become richer than you before learning this community
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:50:11 AM

Guys we are very much aware how the crypto community through this great forum has helped most of us in terms of our finances but is so heartbreaking that the most of the public views only describes how insecure and unsafe the crypto community is. I do understand that cryptocurrencies are volatile and the issue of anonymity sometimes scares people away but y'all bear with me that if  crypto is explained to you and you really understand it properly you would not make wrong mistakes and get swayed away by panic sales or submit your private key as ethereum wallet address. Is it a public campaign or some other form of tutorial that we should organize to help explain crypto to the world because believe it or not the blockchain technology of cryptocurrencies is being admired by most organizations and some of them have decided to run their operations with the use of blockchain technology. What can we do as a community to help change the public view of Crypto?

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion about the crypto world and its usefulness in the community. Some people may conclude negative thoughts because they themselves know that it is. However, the future of crypto is very material, especially to the new gen community. We cannot ignore that fiat is not just effective to all (considering technological outbreak) or it may provide inefficiency on the part of the users. Thus, aside from making the help to the community, it may be useful in creating opportunities and improving the globalization through internet transactions. Aside from that, businesses today were applying for the best program on innovation and the usefulness of e-commerce in their field of industry; thus, cryptocurrency is in utmost help.
KeijiN

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:54:50 AM

This issue would really decide the bitcoins fate since the bitcoin itself depends on the people who uses it. The more people who use bitcoin, then its value will also be high. I think the best way to change the public's vire when it comes to cryptocurrency is to show them the perks and the things that we have gotten just by showing it. People right now really needs an evidence to make them believe to something.

You're absolutely right. The price of bitcoin depends on the demand for it. It is good news about bitcoin and it helps him grow (which we can observe recently). People should hear that bitcoin is not fraud and there are people who really earned it.
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:06:53 PM

People view on cryptos and Bitcoin has changed

I read, 80% of the coins being dumped now are from long term holders, they want OUT!

Now there are 105,000,000 less visitors at coinbase. Google search for Bitcoin has fallen by -80%
I believe those dumping their coins will surely come back. If they are dumping their coins, there are two things involved; either they want to change portfolio or they are leaving the community. But i think 80% holders dumping their coins is still significant enough to disrupt the market
fishball

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:38:34 PM

News and social media are the main reasons why there are a lot of negative impressions towards bitcoin so i think the best way also to counter those is also by using social media and news for the people to realize what is the real or the truth.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:39:00 PM

People view on cryptos and Bitcoin has changed

I read, 80% of the coins being dumped now are from long term holders, they want OUT!

Now there are 105,000,000 less visitors at coinbase. Google search for Bitcoin has fallen by -80%
I believe those dumping their coins will surely come back. If they are dumping their coins, there are two things involved; either they want to change portfolio or they are leaving the community. But i think 80% holders dumping their coins is still significant enough to disrupt the market

Well these dumps influence the bear market and that's likely why red days are somewhat prolonged this year, aside from a couple of manipulations. I think once the bear market lifts and the bulls return, people will automatically see bitcoin in a different light again

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
neite99

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:42:41 PM

The real problem here that we have many dumb investors who don`t understand anything, don`t even know how the money operates and want to earn in crypto and become millionaire. So I guess we first have to reach to educated people and change their view, if done so than the others would follow.
budarkcyber

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:43:36 PM

I think we can change the public view of cryptocurrency by spreading the positive news on cryptocurrency and awakening them that in the world of cryptocurrency many positive things we can get that might change our future.
Zabzab9

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:45:36 PM

We should quit spreading FUD and help each other with
the goal that individual can thrive and in this manner the entire market will begin creating.
This is extremely a vital issue and I think it is vital presently to change open perspectives on crypto.
For this we will have spread the positive news about the crypto more instead of the negativities.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:52:10 PM

The real problem here that we have many dumb investors who don`t understand anything, don`t even know how the money operates and want to earn in crypto and become millionaire. So I guess we first have to reach to educated people and change their view, if done so than the others would follow.
For me it is hard to explain to them the true meaning of bitcoin to those people who are close minded for the new information that could help them to uplift their life. So if ever I meet a people and if ever I explain it to them I just make sure that I didn't provide a negative information to them which can affect the image of bitcoin.
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:57:20 PM

I think we can change the public view of cryptocurrency by spreading the positive news on cryptocurrency and awakening them that in the world of cryptocurrency many positive things we can get that might change our future.
Yes, we can change the public’s view regarding cryptocurrency world by posting or telling positive news about bitcoin, tell them the proper knowledge about it so that they won’t misinterpret it.
tanghere02

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:06:03 PM

I dont think we can ever change the public's view or perception of the crypto world however we can try to educate our close friends and family so that when they will know the real purpose of these cryptocurrencies they might change their mind. But that is not an assurance that they will understand the same level as your understanding of crypto.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 924

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:12:21 PM

It's never surprising when public still have divided point-of-views when it comes to cryptocurrencies. I believe what we can do to change their mindset is to provide proper education and informative dissemination of awareness. Show to them proof of how valuable and profitable cryptocurrency is. In addition, the decision is still up to them to make, and realize that it takes willingness, patience, and hardwork to achieve goals and progression.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:29:34 PM

How do we change the public's view of Crypto world?
Quit being a scamming asshole.  That should help.

The news channel in my country is sometimes filled with bitcoin users who are scammed and tricked by inversting on it. I think offering seminars and sharing knowledge about bitcoin will uplift these people’s worries. Aside from that, we should show them the evidence of the benefits of using bitcoin.
Mr. Legendaris

Activity: 468

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:47:52 PM

It must be acknowledged that today more and more negative news about bitcoin, it is this that has changed the public perception of bitcoin that was originally good but now many users switch and think negatively about bitcoin.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

oholdwave@gmail.com

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:49:52 PM

They have bound their minds with money and codes in a lot of magnet-like energy! They do not understand the undiscovered world of blockchain.
adpinbr

Activity: 1022
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:08:32 PM

For me, Action speaks louder than words and so my achievements are a big slap to all those haters and cowards who are afraid to risk in investing in bitcoin and to all those haters that keeps on saying that it is a scam.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
lzby2000

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:12:35 PM

Most people's views on bitcoin are based on media publicity. The encrypted world is a new world. There will be a lot of negative news in the process of development. I think that the community will be developed over time, and people will really recognize the benefits of encryption and the influence on our future.

--►Telegram --►Twitter
--►Ann Thread              PIPSCHAIN - HYBRID EXCHANGE
Bringing you fiat & crypto currency in one platform!     --►Whitepaper--► Website 
--►Medium
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: