Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:00:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do we change the public's view of Crypto world?  (Read 6355 times)
Dikarama7

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:19:03 PM

Guys we are very much aware how the crypto community through this great forum has helped most of us in terms of our finances but is so heartbreaking that the most of the public views only describes how insecure and unsafe the crypto community is. I do understand that cryptocurrencies are volatile and the issue of anonymity sometimes scares people away but y'all bear with me that if  crypto is explained to you and you really understand it properly you would not make wrong mistakes and get swayed away by panic sales or submit your private key as ethereum wallet address. Is it a public campaign or some other form of tutorial that we should organize to help explain crypto to the world because believe it or not the blockchain technology of cryptocurrencies is being admired by most organizations and some of them have decided to run their operations with the use of blockchain technology. What can we do as a community to help change the public view of Crypto?

I think it will be very difficult, because the person's mindset is different. Sometimes people are more confident in something that has a physical form, even though we explain with difficulty but they will not be easy to believe because they are too afraid of the risk of losing their money.

⚡        D O G E M        ⚡ (https://dogem.online)
       🏩        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
edzleochico6

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:31:13 AM

For me its not easy to do it,they need a better explanation about crypto.Maybe we can published an articles about positive usage of crypto and explain about the  risk and benefits.
vandan.mishra2

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:37:11 AM

Guys we are very much aware how the crypto community through this great forum has helped most of us in terms of our finances but is so heartbreaking that the most of the public views only describes how insecure and unsafe the crypto community is. I do understand that cryptocurrencies are volatile and the issue of anonymity sometimes scares people away but y'all bear with me that if  crypto is explained to you and you really understand it properly you would not make wrong mistakes and get swayed away by panic sales or submit your private key as ethereum wallet address. Is it a public campaign or some other form of tutorial that we should organize to help explain crypto to the world because believe it or not the blockchain technology of cryptocurrencies is being admired by most organizations and some of them have decided to run their operations with the use of blockchain technology. What can we do as a community to help change the public view of Crypto?
#Bitcoin is a future currency mode ,people are accepting it
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:04:08 AM

We cannot change the image of the cryptocurrency in an instant because there are a lot of people in the whole world and the bitcoin is just new to them so we all know that if there are something new it is hard to deal with it. Lets just gave the people the time they need because they really need it the bitcoins are new to them. Lets just support bitcoins those we know the cryptos now lets not make them a bad image to the other people.
Verde_Mantis

Activity: 336
Merit: 52

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:10:22 AM

I think that it's hard to change the public's view in a short term, it'll be a slow change and it'll start when shops etc will actually accept bitcoin, in that way it can spread and many more people will start asking themselves what bitcoin is, how to use it etc.
jane05

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:14:10 AM

We cannot change the image of the cryptocurrency in an instant because there are a lot of people in the whole world and the bitcoin is just new to them so we all know that if there are something new it is hard to deal with it. Lets just gave the people the time they need because they really need it the bitcoins are new to them. Lets just support bitcoins those we know the cryptos now lets not make them a bad image to the other people.

By having a view for crypto world, many people still don't know what is crypto all about and some news always spread about scamming scheme using cryptocurrency. There is no good news that shown in television. But to change it, we need to have a campaign about cryptocurrency and a proof that will tell the truth.
BertoloyBTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:47:42 AM

To change the public's view of crypto world is to show the improvement you have acquired with the help of cryptos , and let them believe that your telling them is true about cryptos by showing some transactions from your work to your eranings and to the exchang transaction you have already done until you have taken the profits from  your hardwork for proofs.
euggio

Activity: 433
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:23:38 AM

I think that the simplest way to show everyone that crypto currency is really promising and strong is to stabilize the rate. This will help get rid of manipulators. Now crypto currency is only a means for "quick" earnings!
Nanagyasi

Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:32:40 AM
Merited by ljane (2)

Things might change if we embark on worldwide campaign but how?Huh
Cryptocurrency world is not a united one, we are scattered all over the world but hardly will anyone know the other neighbour is into crypto or not because of the anonymity.
I do think it will have to start from each individual, preaching it to other fellows out there.

Ezenwanyi
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 07:42:31 AM

To change the world's view about cryptocurrency, the present blockchain ecosystem needs to be improved on so as to give increase users experience.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
LeavingEden

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:47:48 AM

That's really hard to do. Actually here only in our area no one believes in me. Maybe because I'm only new here so I don't have the proof for now. How do we change the public's view of crypto world? It takes a very long time to do that. Not all people will believe if you only tell to them even if you think you introduced it very well. But just do our part, share it to everyone, try to convince them and make them believed. But if they don't, well its their decision and its not our lost and at least we try.
williamcastaneda

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:56:24 AM

with honesty,
Because, people will believe in crypto if the fraudster is gone
tutorroma

Activity: 255

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:07:28 AM

The public's attitude to the bitcoin is very important, and a positive attitude helps to improve the influence of the encrypted community and allow more new investors to join the encrypted world.

Mia Wallace

Activity: 361

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:33:31 AM

The crypto world it is a new form of economy which can operate world wide with the modern technology. The people among the global community is not prepared to accept it fully but gradually it will be suitable to accept its modern technology and its suitability. The common public are understanding the use fullness of the bitcoin for their daily requirements .Bitcoin can influence the entire life style of the humanity and the price can hike at any level.
Xalata

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:58:33 AM

The public's view about the crypto community is not as bad as it was some years back but we still have more to do and it is a nice call that you are bringing this point out. I think we can educate people about it through our media outlets since they are the ones who can spread information at a faster rate.

Activity: 364

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:26:29 AM
Merited by Nanagyasi (3)

I think the only way we can change their view is to educate them on cryptocurrencies and make them know how it works and the benefits its bringing to its ecosystem. If that is explained to them they will know how it is and their minds will be cleared of any misunderstanding around the crypt world 

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:14:52 PM

I think that it's hard to change the public's view in a short term, it'll be a slow change and it'll start when shops etc will actually accept bitcoin, in that way it can spread and many more people will start asking themselves what bitcoin is, how to use it etc.
- Of course, public's view always goes against the thinking of all crypto users, want them to eliminate and think positively about crypto, which is really not possible in a moment, they always need time to recognize the good and perfect from the crypto. At best we should not try to do anything for crytpo, too many big scams have occurred, the spread of knowledge only makes crypto impossible to mix with people's lives, the crypto will naturally follow the path that it needs, and during that time, the public's view will gradually change, it does not need us to worry

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
linlinhl

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:26:51 PM

Media is the best means of communicating with the rest of the world. They are still reliable enough in this modern age because I also believe what they say when they have real evidence and evidence.
Boknoyz

Activity: 358
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:44:33 AM

I think people now are more aware towards cryptocurrency. Besides, there's a lot of stuff going on that advertise what's good in cryptoworld. I just consider people who truly knows how to give appreciation in this industry. So, to the ones who never sees it, its their lost actually and we can't deal with it.
xena2

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:48:22 AM

People view on cryptos and Bitcoin has changed

I read, 80% of the coins being dumped now are from long term holders, they want OUT!

Now there are 105,000,000 less visitors at coinbase. Google search for Bitcoin has fallen by -80%
changing people's view about the crypto world is quite difficult.  As the government were against it and at the same time we need access to media and government for the people to understand crypto. Changing the public viee would take time and effort.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: