Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:10:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do we change the public's view of Crypto world?  (Read 6355 times)
sunnyevening

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:28:08 AM

Well, we need to persuade them to try it on their own, because words can't capture easily someones belief to others as news spread with some negative and false info about crypto.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:36:17 AM

Guys we are very much aware how the crypto community through this great forum has helped most of us in terms of our finances but is so heartbreaking that the most of the public views only describes how insecure and unsafe the crypto community is. I do understand that cryptocurrencies are volatile and the issue of anonymity sometimes scares people away but y'all bear with me that if  crypto is explained to you and you really understand it properly you would not make wrong mistakes and get swayed away by panic sales or submit your private key as ethereum wallet address. Is it a public campaign or some other form of tutorial that we should organize to help explain crypto to the world because believe it or not the blockchain technology of cryptocurrencies is being admired by most organizations and some of them have decided to run their operations with the use of blockchain technology. What can we do as a community to help change the public view of Crypto?
What we have to do is give a positive stigma to the development of Bitcoin. we can explain about the benefits of Bitcoin, therefore the active role we have will determine the future of Bitcoin. The fact is that Bitcoin has given a lot of positive changes especially to improving the economic level of many people.

This is something to be grateful for and as long as we continue to increase the use of Bitcoin, the future of bitcoin will be much more. Many people use Bitcoin so the price will increase.
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:47:59 AM

Guys we are very much aware how the crypto community through this great forum has helped most of us in terms of our finances but is so heartbreaking that the most of the public views only describes how insecure and unsafe the crypto community is. I do understand that cryptocurrencies are volatile and the issue of anonymity sometimes scares people away but y'all bear with me that if  crypto is explained to you and you really understand it properly you would not make wrong mistakes and get swayed away by panic sales or submit your private key as ethereum wallet address. Is it a public campaign or some other form of tutorial that we should organize to help explain crypto to the world because believe it or not the blockchain technology of cryptocurrencies is being admired by most organizations and some of them have decided to run their operations with the use of blockchain technology. What can we do as a community to help change the public view of Crypto?
they must mention that crypto is a scam because its price is up and down. then we should show them that the crypto fluctuations are actually bus amendatangkan profit. In addition, crypto can also be used for a simpler and faster transaction tool.
tkaush

Activity: 121

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:28:11 AM

This is a great topic which is significant if the crypto world should survive and I think the best way to do that by involving social media and encouraging the entire crypto community to help to do that which is essential because even we consider the crypto world is big when comparing the rest still this is a small community so in order to change the rest of public view we need to get all the help we can get

Ethan Argu

Activity: 340
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:41:42 AM

All we need is to make an overview about bitcoin that can easily to understand how it works and how can help the community and even as a person. Conduct a seminars about cryptocurriencies to have an idea that can also connect on any businesses by using crypto theres a lack of knowledge and understanding on tjat particular subject but if we prove , explain , demonstrate i hope people will understand the positive side of working in a crypto world.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Vidaia

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:53:32 AM

The thing is about one's knowledge and understanding of what crypto is and how its ecosystem works. so to change the view of someone or the public about crypto, then it will all start with how you understand it and you explain it to that individual. you just tell someone to just join because there is enough money in it. yes, there is enough money making in it, but make sure that individual get a fair idea about what you are enlightening him or her on. because to me crypto entails a lot
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 03:58:40 AM

I have tried to bring people like my Father in law into Crypto and they are just holding dead bags. Now that put off all my family and they do not believe in it as investors anymore because they see the market being manipulated and just day traders squeezing out all the profits. They say if these people believe in Crypto why do not they hold and they are just shorting everything? So at the moment it is not a good time for me to even mention Crypto, especially they saw us lose all our wealth in the last 8 months and we are down to almost 0. I am in no position to influence anyone about crypto in a positive way due to my poor results in this market.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:08:01 AM

People view on cryptos and Bitcoin has changed

I read, 80% of the coins being dumped now are from long term holders, they want OUT!

Now there are 105,000,000 less visitors at coinbase. Google search for Bitcoin has fallen by -80%
changing people's view about the crypto world is quite difficult.  As the government were against it and at the same time we need access to media and government for the people to understand crypto. Changing the public viee would take time and effort.
Yeah the government has a big influence on the views of the people about bitcoin. if the government continues to give negative news about bitcoin. it will be increasingly difficult for us to change their perspective on bitcoin. we must befriend to the government first
Niggasdonttalktome

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:13:36 AM

Today I see young people often have a distorted view of bitcoin and cryto by watching media shows and other things, I think we have responsibility for propaganda about the truth and the good side of the cryto and How bitcoin will change the world.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:17:55 AM

It'a really so hard right now to change many mainstream peeps' view of Bitcoin. We have tried so hard to tell friends and fam about it but all the peeps I got into it lost money in the crypto markets and it's hard for them to see that this is revolutionary tech and it will take time to leverage itself out. I wish though I could find a good way to get the word out about the great tech behind Bitcoin and how it can shape our world through decentralization.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
ggezlink

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:31:51 AM

It's not astonishing when the mass still have partitioned purpose of sees with regards to digital forms of money. I accept what we can do to change their attitude is to give legitimate training and useful spread of mindfulness. Show to them confirmation of how significant and beneficial cryptographic money is. What's more, the choice is still up to them to make, and understand that it takes readiness, persistence, and hardwork to accomplish objectives and movement.
Dianafangki

Activity: 207

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:37:07 AM

I choose to expose it on a regional scale, I play their psychology where what they want to see from business potential is real results, so I show all the processes and even the results that I get gradually, finally their minds open, and throw away all negative thoughts from what is always expressed by the media who always write about negative things from bitcoin. In the end, logic will be very influential and only positive actions will follow afterwards.
cryptolet

Activity: 229

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:22:06 AM

If we want to change the public view of crypto then we have to spread positive news about crypto.
kiky03

Activity: 305
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:30:26 AM

It seems that it will be harder for you to just let such people let them understand for themselves because I am sure that person will someday understand what bitcoin is and the advantage of having cryptocurrency.
renc77

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:42:42 AM

I think those issue made by competitors which also become a positive advantage for cryptocurrency. As they judge the worth of Bitcoin, the development also continue.

For me, let people criticized. This is the way to success Cheesy
jcmansah7

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:48:54 AM

This is a wake up call for this whole community because if we really want to see bitcoin and other cryptocurrency being used as an acceptable currency in our community then i guess we need to help the general public understand how things really work in cryptocurrency an dhow they can invest into this community.

CrypTM

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:50:27 AM

At first, I was one of the millions of people who don't believe in crypto. I used to think of it like some sort of pyramid or ponzi scams.
Wonderced

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:21:27 AM

at first, i think those issue public change have a many people do that crypto and hard to change crypto world. this is wake up call for whole community to endorse new crypto.
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:31:42 AM

Guys we are very much aware how the crypto community through this great forum has helped most of us in terms of our finances but is so heartbreaking that the most of the public views only describes how insecure and unsafe the crypto community is.

There is no doubt that crypto investments are highly risky and insecure but i must say here one thing that your profit margin depend on how risky your investment and business. And if you do trading wisely then we have many people who become rich by crypto trading.

What can we do as a community to help change the public view of Crypto?

Simply teach them how to do trading and waht to do when market is red, teach them buy coins at dip and sell them at pump. One thing more which plays vital role in knowing and becoming a good trader and this is Research. Do research before investing.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:30:43 AM

People view on cryptos and Bitcoin has changed

I read, 80% of the coins being dumped now are from long term holders, they want OUT!

Now there are 105,000,000 less visitors at coinbase. Google search for Bitcoin has fallen by -80%
changing people's view about the crypto world is quite difficult.  As the government were against it and at the same time we need access to media and government for the people to understand crypto. Changing the public viee would take time and effort.
Yeah the government has a big influence on the views of the people about bitcoin. if the government continues to give negative news about bitcoin. it will be increasingly difficult for us to change their perspective on bitcoin. we must befriend to the government first
Exactly! There can be divided opinions about bitcoin due to various influence from media and government. Others thought it's a scam, they may also see it as a quick money and a lot more. Changing the mindset of the public from negative to positive is a no easy way, specially Bitcoin is not widely-accepted and more claims are arising against it. I can try to explain things both advantages and disadvantages, how to manage risks, set proper expectation and awareness, and providing thorough knowledge about its functionalities. If these people are not interested still and don't seem to believe it, I'm not going to get disappointed, because that's life, there are still a number of people around who are truly willing and serious to take on the challenge, and be part of crypto world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: