Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:16:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do we change the public's view of Crypto world?  (Read 6355 times)
blue_dragon

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:03:47 PM

Guys we are very much aware how the crypto community through this great forum has helped most of us in terms of our finances but is so heartbreaking that the most of the public views only describes how insecure and unsafe the crypto community is. I do understand that cryptocurrencies are volatile and the issue of anonymity sometimes scares people away but y'all bear with me that if  crypto is explained to you and you really understand it properly you would not make wrong mistakes and get swayed away by panic sales or submit your private key as ethereum wallet address. Is it a public campaign or some other form of tutorial that we should organize to help explain crypto to the world because believe it or not the blockchain technology of cryptocurrencies is being admired by most organizations and some of them have decided to run their operations with the use of blockchain technology. What can we do as a community to help change the public view of Crypto?
First of all it will start from you. You should act nice to all the people that you met, if you act nice to other people they will think that the bitcoin users are nice and good so that for me, it can change the perspective of other people about bitcoin.

Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
atetess

Activity: 305
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:11:37 PM

By keep on believing with bitcoin. Do not stop,  even if the public's view are not good at all times.   Just leave it that way,  continue with the trading,  support the btc,  continue to hold. Never stop dreaming that someday btc will be our way to success. 

Birin016

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:15:26 PM

Guys we are very much aware how the crypto community through this great forum has helped most of us in terms of our finances but is so heartbreaking that the most of the public views only describes how insecure and unsafe the crypto community is. I do understand that cryptocurrencies are volatile and the issue of anonymity sometimes scares people away but y'all bear with me that if  crypto is explained to you and you really understand it properly you would not make wrong mistakes and get swayed away by panic sales or submit your private key as ethereum wallet address. Is it a public campaign or some other form of tutorial that we should organize to help explain crypto to the world because believe it or not the blockchain technology of cryptocurrencies is being admired by most organizations and some of them have decided to run their operations with the use of blockchain technology. What can we do as a community to help change the public view of Crypto?

If you want change people mind about crypto world then you must show them about crypto. Crypto can give them a lot of profit. And crypto have a big community to meetup, you can got a new friend from cryptp world and many more about crypto. Just do it and show how positive crypto world
Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 346

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:28:02 PM

I believe that as a bitcoin user we are to take charge on managing the look or how other people look at bitcoin. Sometimes, it became a factor for us whenever the patronising of bitcoin either rise or fall. For some reasons, people tend to neglect bitcoin because of the bad traits other look at technology wherein we are to twist it into its difference.
bucketthechange

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 11:38:33 PM

Hi - I have been struggling with this myself - being involved heavily in the fiat and the blockchain/crypto world - there is a huge divide between the two worlds.  It's definitely a matter of education and I believe that we are a tipping point in the cryptocommunity.  It would behoove all of us to understand that we are not mainstream...our acronyms and our conferences and our hardware wallets and vernacular is not going to do anything to entice the fiat based or blockchain averse to a digital economy or world.

We look like anarchists from the outside and I think some of us love that maverick attitude because we hold decentralization as a core tenet, but it's really not helping the cause.  All we are getting is bad press.  I do believe stable coins can be that bridge between the two worlds and I think schools (actual schools and colleges) teaching blockchain will aid in our acceptance.

Then again..who am I to judge?!
mr_enoc

Activity: 276

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:42:03 PM

By spreading the benefits of bitcoin.  Some other company already believe in bitcoin,  they will surely think twice if they will clearly see others who are currently earning with btc.

Arksun

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:53:39 AM

Yes, spreading is benefits is a way and i also believe they need to understand the basics of blockchain first. Because sadly, allot of people just thinks crypto is a way to earn quick money. They think it’s like gambling. But come on, eventhough it has some risks it’s just not that simple. There is a great technologhy behind all of this. They really need to change how they see things.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
WhiteCrown57

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:54:02 AM

Different public has different view but all of them become silent if we are able to show them the result of the profit. If we can do this then automatically their view will changed.
katerinaliisa

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:19:25 AM

I think that only the personal example of success can change the opinion of surrounding people who distrust the crypto-currency market.

AIDUS.IO ▲▼ Global Decentralized Funding Platform
• ● PRE-SALE START: 11 DEC 2018 ● • (https://aidus.io/)
angchosenone

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:23:47 AM

You require numerous individuals to help people in general change their perspectives on crypto, begin with your companions, share your trip in bitcoin how you began and how it gives benefits throughout your life, reveal to them that you can be effective in crypto. Influence them to accept about what you are stating and just say reality, dont make stories or falsehoods
arc67583

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:51:50 PM

That can do by using the same tools that used to promote an ICO campaign such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and other but first there should be a dedicated community or a team to do that to reach all over the world and no need to spend anything to do that and only thing need is willing participants to do such work with dedication and commitment for the sake of cryptocurrency world 
heroson

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 05:27:36 PM

I think you raised a really good topic. It is an serious issue. Many people are still unaware what cryptocurrencies are , ecen some member of my family dont know about it and some people, who i know think, its not reliable. In my opinion,  the only way to make people aware or make their view change is ,we showing them its(cryptocurrencies) good properties  through social medias or something like that, letting them know how we are benefited.
Pr3ko

Activity: 216

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:32:05 PM

I am sure if all these news about bitcoin tagging it to scam and a bubble were out of the system it would bring more investors on board to help increase the value of bitcoin so yeah we really need to change the views of the public about cryptocurrency. I think we can support the initiative by some people planning to teach cryptocurrency investment in schools and the use of digital currencies in making payments.
Viendong6158

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:44:07 AM

We have to show the true value of crypto everyone thinks that crypto is just scam  because like i said it before they cannot
See the true value  crypto but if we can discuss this to them they will see the value of it. Grin Grin Grin
ACTION JACKSON

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:54:55 AM

most of the people dont know about cryptocurrency loot time is required to make people understand better about bitcoin as well the entire activities related to the cryptocurrency. No we cannot change the public view of bitcoin. From my understanding people need to analyze end accept the best which is bitcoin every time...
ay0d1

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:41:12 AM

Public perspective about Crypto market can be view to be positive when hackers and scam ICO can be eliminated to barest minimum while potential coins devs work in line with their roadmap to promote the growth of the coins
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:10:15 AM

1-Making exchanges Hack proof
2-Stopping scam ICOs (according to surveys, 80 Percent of ICOs Are Frauds)

https://www.bitcoinmarketinsider.com/80-percent-of-icos-are-frauds/
Suketlapangan

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:31:00 AM

giving a positive outlook, showing the success of a person from the results of bitcoin, from each individual who is inspired by a small investor who can finally succeed from bitcoin, surely they will come too ..
rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:59:51 AM

We can only do our job well and everyone will think positively about Crypto. Because you only need to show them that you have earned a fair bit of money from the Crypto market, they will automatically change their negative view of Crypto and view it as an opportunity.
We do not need much words and hard work to prove.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Taronet-division

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:32:52 AM

by showing the results from here is enough to change their view of me working online, every day is spent at home in front of a laptop / pc. but the bag is never empty
 Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: