Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:48:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do we change the public's view of Crypto world?  (Read 6355 times)
m_f_o_c

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:39:48 PM

In order to create a positive image of the crypto-currency market, it is necessary to constantly show relevant news. The more TV will talk about the advantages of cryptocurrencies, the faster will change public opinion.
Tides_Network

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 10:47:23 PM

One way to persuade public opinion or perception of Crypto world could be to make more efforts to differentiate between the blockchain, and Crypto currencies. In order, to mitigate skepticism when a currency dips and focus on the positive effects of block-chain itself.

ICO-free decentralized health insurance project
https://t.me/tidesnetwork
https://www.Tides.Network
Firefox07

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:47:32 PM

We need to double out oue effort in educating people about cryptocurrency. But it will be hard because they see some news on tv that makes crypto looks bad in they eyes. So they are afraid to enter it.

hadikocum1

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:54:02 PM

If people gain money over cybercrime over bitcoin, the negative aspects of gaze will disappear.
But the states have a bad policy, because they know that the central bank is the bitcoin that will bring the end.
Star_Bucks

Activity: 263
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:55:29 PM

Guys we are very much aware how the crypto community through this great forum has helped most of us in terms of our finances but is so heartbreaking that the most of the public views only describes how insecure and unsafe the crypto community is. I do understand that cryptocurrencies are volatile and the issue of anonymity sometimes scares people away but y'all bear with me that if  crypto is explained to you and you really understand it properly you would not make wrong mistakes and get swayed away by panic sales or submit your private key as ethereum wallet address. Is it a public campaign or some other form of tutorial that we should organize to help explain crypto to the world because believe it or not the blockchain technology of cryptocurrencies is being admired by most organizations and some of them have decided to run their operations with the use of blockchain technology. What can we do as a community to help change the public view of Crypto?

I think we can change it if we'll be able to explain to then what really is a cryptocurrency. We need to explain to the public the real benefits, positive and negative possible outcomes of engaging themselves in the crypto world and that we exist for a good reason.
Piranha1

Activity: 132

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:10:28 PM

Guys we are very much aware how the crypto community through this great forum has helped most of us in terms of our finances but is so heartbreaking that the most of the public views only describes how insecure and unsafe the crypto community is. I do understand that cryptocurrencies are volatile and the issue of anonymity sometimes scares people away but y'all bear with me that if  crypto is explained to you and you really understand it properly you would not make wrong mistakes and get swayed away by panic sales or submit your private key as ethereum wallet address. Is it a public campaign or some other form of tutorial that we should organize to help explain crypto to the world because believe it or not the blockchain technology of cryptocurrencies is being admired by most organizations and some of them have decided to run their operations with the use of blockchain technology. What can we do as a community to help change the public view of Crypto?

If you really understand crypto you can at least explain to everyone you know about it. The advantages are great and we can rebuttal the negative information being circulated by bitcoin detractors. For me hackers and scammers should also be captured so us not to give a bad image.
ClemenTeron

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:50:17 AM

It is a very important thing because many are leaving Bitcoin investments and other crypto assets by selling there tokens for any fair price possible in these days so for that reason or not Bitcoin and Other currency prices are decreasing rapidly in the market by making long term holders uncertain and the only way to stop these things and to save the crypto market is to change the public view quickly by technically and socially. Socially we can use the same media that we used to promote new ICO projects and crypto related projects and technically we can increase cryptocurrency business adaptation by allowing many options possible for people to use cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin in common purchasing sites   
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:08:27 AM

I do believe that our continual exchanges of facts, opinions and studies over  cryptocurrency platforms such as bitcointalk helps in many ways. But apart from these informed and intelligent discussions, there's really not much we can do to change the view of the public.

In fact, sometimes the perception only worsens as we struggle to add a pinch of sensibility to others when it comes to crypto. Acceptance of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies require self conviction, one must feel that he is convinced without a doubt.

But don't stress that much, Satoshi Nakamoto himself said that if one can not understand bitcoin then he has no time to explain it further, yet, look at how bitcoin evolved over the years.
Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:16:27 AM

Well, some of the people are saying that cryptocurrencies are only scams. They are all scams. They will just entertain you but behind that, is they only want your money. In order for them to change their mind in cryptocurrencies, they must first experience to make money in it. If they do, then it might change their mind.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 02:24:00 AM

There is no powerful tool than awareness creation if we intend to reach out to the mass and tell them how the Blockchain and cryptocurrency works. It can come in the form of article writing, videos, presentations, forums, seminars etc. Most of potential investors are living with a lot of miscocneptions about Bitcoin which hinders them from investing at all.

carlou

Activity: 53

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 02:44:07 AM

this is a big challenge to us to spread awareness about bitcoin to educate the masses to change their point of view about crypto if most of the people know that crypto is the new revolution of the financial system that we have the full control of our funds, not the bank, crypto is secured, low transaction fee paperless, fast transaction you can send money across the globe in a matter of minute which another financial institution cant.
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:38:00 AM

social media, it might help us to explain what is blokchain technology to the world, by using interesting and simple language and not telephoto, I think it will be a little easy, then in real terms we start by giving an explanation to the people closest to us first using a good approach, hopefully it will be a little solution
Kwansimaa

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:42:52 AM

One of the effective way through which we can change the public's perception about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies is to educate them for them to full understand how crypto works and also how they can invest into it and gain profit.

wayne_kenoff

Activity: 45
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:44:11 AM

I don't think its hard to change there view we have to show them how bitcoin works and its processing they have to patient after investing and not do panic sell
Core.i7

Activity: 71
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:46:08 AM

We should convenes them and ask why they hates bitcoins we can clear the misunderstanding with talk.Also we should not force them for investing just talk them and

Vness10

Activity: 372
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:48:56 AM

I think we don't anything  can do about the people that have bad thinking about crypto. We can't blame them because they know how risky crypto is. I think they need is to understand it but it's hard to explain to under how great crypto is.

http://7hash.com?ref=7f466fb77323861
wayne_kenoff

Activity: 45
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:50:54 AM

We should use social media like Facebook, Instagram and YouTube to promote bitcoins.I am preety sure after hearing the good  features of bitcoin they'll change there views and invest in bitcoins
jeromix
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Ako Bayot!

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:52:28 AM

There is no need for us to change the public's view on the cryptocurrency system. We should not worry or problem on their view because the public are already changing their view on the system from negativeness to positive view of cryptocurrency. The community for cryptocurrency is still growing and this is positive already and no need for changing them.

Mason.Minner

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:54:46 AM

I think can change there view if show them our profit and investing plat form. Maybe due to the highly risky of bitcoin people are afraid but nothing is possible without risk
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:49:08 AM

Yeah I think I quite agreed for this statement, although we already explain to the peoples how's the bitcoin work it's still some of them will think that btc was the crime and all the income we will get from there was ilegal. But as we know we work very hard and inteligently in btc before we could get the reward, and it will be there is so much profit if we invest on it. The thing that really difficult to accept from them is we can easily get the money and good profit from bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: