Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:32:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do we change the public's view of Crypto world?  (Read 6355 times)
SilverCup08

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:02:32 AM

You're right. It's the lack of proper education about cryptocurrency that is why no matter what we do, it's so hard to explain it to most people outside this world. Perhaps including it in the education system at least those who are taking up accountancy or banking and finance to begin with, then eventually introduce them as a separate subject all together. But I think the hardest part for this is convincing the regulators of the education system first.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nbausa

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:17:56 AM

At present, most young people, especially women, are still very vague about the crypto world. Most of the information they know about crypto is risky, multi-level, and fraud.
agor

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:22:31 AM

Try to explain it to your friends. Simple as that.
Bivonisenki

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:53:39 AM

They are not sufficiently informed about it. Skeptics are afraid of an unstable course, as well as the fact that bitcoin doesn't have a material foundation. And many people stop the inability to hold bitcoins in their hands like ordinary money. Yes, such people exist and there are many of them. Change their opinion can only be continued by informing and explaining what bitcoin is in reality and why it should not be feared.
SWASIRI

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:57:00 AM

Best way is to change the crypto world to attract more general public because if we keep the same things in the crypto world like we were doing in the past I mean using digital assets like some kind of investing tools they can be useless in the future and that is the main debate most general public point every time they talk about digital currencies and that is the main reason most haven't touch the market but if we can change at least a bit by making the tokens we see more useful  for important things it can do a huge different. 
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:07:50 AM

Crypto currency is difference way of use. So people will be know how to use and how to handle the crypto currency. Before use the crypto currency. People will be lean the process and follow the rules and regulations. This important crypto currency. It good opportunity to future saving. So people buy and hold the coin long time. It any time to up and down. So people know the time to change the price information. People get more information from crypto currency. It change the people future lifestyle. If explaine about the crypto currency. You know how to tech. So teaching is important of people understand the crypto currency.
Coongcoongler

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:48:34 AM

They are not sufficiently informed about it. Skeptics are afraid of an unstable course, as well as the fact that bitcoin doesn't have a material foundation. And many people stop the inability to hold bitcoins in their hands like ordinary money. Yes, such people exist and there are many of them. Change their opinion can only be continued by informing and explaining what bitcoin is in reality and why it should not be feared.
slavasxpu

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:16:25 AM

Very simply. It is necessary to carry out educational program on the cryptocurrency market. Write articles, shoot educational films, conduct lectures and seminars. And as a result of these events, the public will change their opinion for the better.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:30:24 AM

The most efficient mode is the social media. Because in general the mainstream media has a negative view about the crypto-currency and if we want to counter their negative propaganda then we should make use of the social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter effectively.
gulshan1

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 03:41:43 AM

Every body want to become a millionaire on this earth and become to hi tech with time of modern life. Big boom in the crypto and huge profit from crypto is the first way can change the public view of the crypto world. Second thing, if new ico project will give the best feature and services to the people the every body will accept to the crypto very easy in every country.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
rasmadisulaiman

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:23:21 AM

I think changing the public view of the crypto world cannot be through social media, but must use politics. Well, politics is very important for the crypto world, because with politics the government can convince its people not to be afraid of crypto investment, and the government guarantees good security. We need a government that defends crypto world, of course there are additional costs to make crypto a safe investment.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
███ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ███
▬▬▬▬▬    ●    Whitepaper    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter    ●    Telegram    ●    ▬▬▬▬▬
dilemamis

Activity: 247

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:35:34 AM

You can tell your relatives and friends about crypto, increase awareness, make sure you do things for the bitcoin community, posting on this forum is one of these things, help a beginner, answer the question, this can be a crypto fan.
alonelyorange

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:42:28 AM

I can change public view about cryptocurrency by giving how I can increase my investment with bitcoin, many investment kinds so far but do no give profit how like bitcoin investment. many public have faced trouble with fake and scam investment.
OSYA

Activity: 647
Merit: 255

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:52:34 AM

As a community we chould stop spreading a panic once the rates for a bitcoin and altcoins are dropping. Each time I am entering this forum I see same topics that are complaining about the state of the crypto market. These people are ruining trust and confidence in a crypto even before newbies entered the market.

Obolo

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 05:33:23 AM
Merited by Mary Ofosuhene (1)

Quite an interesting issue on board but I think most crypto people have taken their precious time to enlighten other crypto enthusiast all about crypto and I see that there is no much time for further tutorials. What I am trying to mean is that, we tell them something good about crypto being this and  that and the next few days or months, the whole thing will change. This has made such people invreasingly develop some sort of mentality that they are failing to change their opinion about crypto. I think currently it wouldn't be easy changing the public's view about crypto, however nothing is impossible and something can sill be done. Market reviving and changes in the attitude of people already in crypto pertaining to dumping of other altcoins is key to changing the public's view of cryptocurrency world.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
AllStrong002

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:53:50 AM

Public love to follow each other and it is a great psychology that what other love we are bound to love and if we change our view then some day everyone also do the same.
vainnew

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:16:45 AM

The way we change public views about the Crypto world is we must have spread the positive news about the crypto more rather than the negative news, I think it is way to change public views on Crypto world. Moreover stop judging a bad things about Crypto world, we must making them understand properly about the industry and the technology about it. I believe through this way people mind can be positively changed and we can change the public's view of Crypto world
MADUWAN

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:36:24 AM

Public wont bitcoin as important unless it becomes helpful to them in many ways because they need convincing all the times and it should be clearly visible for them to understand that bitcoin is really helping the society which is not a difficult thing to do for a great currency like bitcoin because it has so many potential and thanks to its advanced technology i can used to help any problem and that is what should happen if we wants to change the public view fore real
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:41:29 AM

I have come to realize that the only way to convince people to invest in crypto is to share your success story with them. Not only this but you must make sure when you wanna talk about crypto you must be prepared to answer the hard questions provided the person you are discussing with is someone that is serious to know what the crypto is all about because I have met some people that will be telling you crypto is a scheme and they will not to change their mind when you explain to them it is not
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:46:21 AM

In the pursuit of changing the people's view and misconceptions about the crypto space, there is nothing more powerful than awareness creation. We need to increase the work we are doing a doule and perhaps triple fold in order to reach out to every single person around the globe. With this, the people will get to know the actual and beneficial concept of crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: