Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:24:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do we change the public's view of Crypto world?  (Read 6355 times)
Balambgarden

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:59:51 AM

Will bitcoin’s anonymity go away as it is institutionalized?

The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bastok

Activity: 118

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:09:09 AM

This is really a very important issue and I think it is necessary now to change public views on crypto. For this we will have spread the positive news about the crypto more rather than the negativities. We should stop spreading FUD and help each other so that individual can flourish and thus the whole market will start developing.

For us to change the puclic view of cryptocurrency is we need to properly educate them first about blockchain. Then we share the benefits and great potential about cryptocurrency. Once they fully understand about cryptocurrency,even they heard negative comments or news , they wont believe it and theyre going to share it to someone they knew.

Haleyyy

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:26:39 AM

I think in order to change the minds of other communities in the world, we need to do well in developing the Cryptos community. Needing moves from the leaders of the countries, they will be the springboard for cryptocurrency to grow out of reach and people will have a different view from the present time.
seanskie18

Activity: 370
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:41:21 AM

To change the public view of Crypto world we, the participants,  the traders and the investors must be participated to spread the world about positive effects of bitcoin we got in to our lives. Doing that their negative view of bitcrypto world will change into positive.

xbossJ

Activity: 278
Merit: 5

Invest and play

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 04:04:01 AM

First off! We need to understand what the public view of the crypto world is, and secondly we need to know that part of the public that views the crypto world in that regard! You can't actually fight what you have no idea about! I think the only reason anyone may view anything about the cryto world is its high rate of volatility! But this is where the fun is. You need to be an experienced crypto investor/trader to understand that FOMO, FUD etc. are just tools used by the experienced to trick the inexperienced. To acquire those two, you need to have been burned ones or twice,  there is no one in the crypto space that would say "I haven't lost a thing". If anyone is viewing cryptoworld as a terrain filled with scams, all they need is education! If anyone thinks its a tool for criminals then they need to have a comparison of crypto and fiat money/with their banks! If anyone thinks its a zone for people without a job, or fools maybe they need to be educated that crypto is the future! Overall what they public views about crypto; can only be change by proper education, as even the media that is used to writing things (Damaging/Good) are responsible for the speculation

Faireum.io   Pre-Sale: 25 March 2019  
────  Invest / Play ...Or why not both?
Commitments

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:10:58 AM

Always give positive port and show your money or your profit from crypto is the most awsome way to make public view about how increase money by cryptocurrency. many people have reached success with bitcoin and altcoin investment so why do you have waiting for.

markjohn11

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:19:18 AM

All we have to do is wait. Success of bitcoin in the future will speak for itself. People will realize and see the advantage of bitcoin, what it can
netfifox

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:33:58 AM

In the near future people will have a different view on the crypto world, now the media is spreading on crypto a lot and soon all will like crypto, everything happens naturally and will do so.
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:41:35 AM

Guys we are very much aware how the crypto community through this great forum has helped most of us in terms of our finances but is so heartbreaking that the most of the public views only describes how insecure and unsafe the crypto community is. I do understand that cryptocurrencies are volatile and the issue of anonymity sometimes scares people away but y'all bear with me that if  crypto is explained to you and you really understand it properly you would not make wrong mistakes and get swayed away by panic sales or submit your private key as ethereum wallet address. Is it a public campaign or some other form of tutorial that we should organize to help explain crypto to the world because believe it or not the blockchain technology of cryptocurrencies is being admired by most organizations and some of them have decided to run their operations with the use of blockchain technology. What can we do as a community to help change the public view of Crypto?
  We are small fish and we have no voice. but Blockchain technology will soon make people who do not trust it disappointed. I believe that Blockchain technology will be used by many large enterprises in the world and the market capitalization will increase strongly in the future. With those great elements, those who hated Crypto will have to join us to make money from it.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Webberson

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 04:58:56 AM

The public's view on cryptocurrency is diverse because different individuals have their own different take on cryptocurrency. Success stories from others have actually helped bring people on-board into the crypto community. The only way i think the public view of crypto can change, would be when it has been globally accepted for usage, without any ban or regulation problem.

tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:21:17 AM

In my opinion this depends a lot on the time and impact of Bitcoin on our lives. This proves to the world that Bitcoin and Blockchain technology have changed the present life. And the future can be influenced by the globalization of Bitcoin.
drmanuel

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:17:18 AM

changing the public's view about crypto will need much effort in the sense that most people do not have enough knowledge about what is it. most people also see it to be a money making machine which can relieve them of their financial burden and it is wrong. they need to know the realities on the ground
Heatherwhite

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:26:15 AM

how do we want to change public view if scammers still have space here, all we have to do is narrow the space for fraudsters because I'm sure if fraudsters don't have more space here, they will leave and this will automatically change the public's view of the cryptocurrencies.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:18:18 AM

I think in order to change the minds of other communities in the world, we need to do well in developing the Cryptos community. Needing moves from the leaders of the countries, they will be the springboard for cryptocurrency to grow out of reach and people will have a different view from the present time.

We can not change peoples minds about bitcoin or cryptocurrency. People will have knowledge about cryptocurrency if cryptomarket growing bigger and they will curious about it. People always want an opportunity and i think they will find information about cryptocurrency by they self

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:53:25 PM

Guys we are very much aware how the crypto community through this great forum has helped most of us in terms of our finances but is so heartbreaking that the most of the public views only describes how insecure and unsafe the crypto community is. I do understand that cryptocurrencies are volatile and the issue of anonymity sometimes scares people away but y'all bear with me that if  crypto is explained to you and you really understand it properly you would not make wrong mistakes and get swayed away by panic sales or submit your private key as ethereum wallet address. Is it a public campaign or some other form of tutorial that we should organize to help explain crypto to the world because believe it or not the blockchain technology of cryptocurrencies is being admired by most organizations and some of them have decided to run their operations with the use of blockchain technology. What can we do as a community to help change the public view of Crypto?
Bitcoin is a volatile crypto currency and thus valuation keeps on flactuation with time and thus varies according to market demand and supply and now most of the people are in panic selling of their bitcoins as the valuation of bitcoin is very low and there are rumours that the market of bitcoin is about to crash so I think for these kind of rumours and providing the best knowledge about the bitcoin to the entire world, awareness is the biggest influence.
jcmansah7

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:59:23 PM

\you are very right about the weird perceptions people have about cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin but currently i think the trend is changing as several people have to come understand the blockchain technology and also bitcoin investment. With time the world is going to embrace cryptocurrencies fully.

West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:02:36 PM

The public do not have enough knowledge about cryptocurrency. So i think we can change their views about crypto. If we educate them about it. If we explain to them every single details about crypto. In a way that they can easily understand.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
avtonomro

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:05:36 PM

We need just to wait a bit more... As every big innovation, people need to understand how it works before accepting it. BTC is a big innovation but a lot of people can't handle it. Wait, some years.
megalith07

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:13:50 PM

It won't change except if the government changed their view towards it. So I figure except if BTC is legalized their thoughts regarding the advanced currency won't change that simple it will rely upon their environment.
b_economic_d
Copper Member

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:31:02 PM

Tell more stories about how people earn good money with it and say that it is easy to earn with it, that is, do not have to put a lot of effort.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: