Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:49:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do we change the public's view of Crypto world?  (Read 6355 times)
a_no_nim_news

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:27:05 PM

The advantages of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies should be told to people in all available ways. Tell your neighbors or put the video on your channel and it will be good. Because really scanty percentage of people know about cryptocurrencies.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
terbetet

Activity: 240
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:33:36 PM

The advantages of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies should be told to people in all available ways. Tell your neighbors or put the video on your channel and it will be good. Because really scanty percentage of people know about cryptocurrencies.
Honestly bro, i dont give my little time to convince people that bitcoin is not bad or something, its their loss not ours. I will just waste my time convincing them that i know in the end of the day they will not believe, those people who hates bitcoin has no money to invest thats why they hatin

ganjasmokingg

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:50:44 PM

Guys we are very much aware how the crypto community through this great forum has helped most of us in terms of our finances but is so heartbreaking that the most of the public views only describes how insecure and unsafe the crypto community is. I do understand that cryptocurrencies are volatile and the issue of anonymity sometimes scares people away but y'all bear with me that if  crypto is explained to you and you really understand it properly you would not make wrong mistakes and get swayed away by panic sales or submit your private key as ethereum wallet address. Is it a public campaign or some other form of tutorial that we should organize to help explain crypto to the world because believe it or not the blockchain technology of cryptocurrencies is being admired by most organizations and some of them have decided to run their operations with the use of blockchain technology. What can we do as a community to help change the public view of Crypto?
It is much more difficult to explain to a person about crypto than we think because we need to prove that it is good, but if they can find out, it is much better. Unfortunately, communication is making them difficult to access cryptocurrency
nealdlover

Activity: 345

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:54:15 PM

Guys we are very much aware how the crypto community through this great forum has helped most of us in terms of our finances but is so heartbreaking that the most of the public views only describes how insecure and unsafe the crypto community is. I do understand that cryptocurrencies are volatile and the issue of anonymity sometimes scares people away but y'all bear with me that if  crypto is explained to you and you really understand it properly you would not make wrong mistakes and get swayed away by panic sales or submit your private key as ethereum wallet address. Is it a public campaign or some other form of tutorial that we should organize to help explain crypto to the world because believe it or not the blockchain technology of cryptocurrencies is being admired by most organizations and some of them have decided to run their operations with the use of blockchain technology. What can we do as a community to help change the public view of Crypto?
I think sharing with people to help them better understand bic or the orther altcoins will be very beneficial to the market as well as beneficial for everyone later, because btc has the potential to be able to carry So popular and popular in the future and you know it will be a great advantage
Wiwendefak

Activity: 350
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:55:26 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2018, 04:14:24 AM by Wiwendefak

In December 2017, I changed many people's mind. When bitcoin price was 500 USD, I told my friends that Bitcoin price will be sky high in future, they laughed at me and said it will scam. Day by day bitcoin continues its pumping and dumping! But December 2017 changed everything! So, I think we should show peoples, how bitcoin can grow again like the December of 2017
Msydudu

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:23:57 AM

You are right but I believe people perception about cryptocurrency has began to change in a positive. The solution cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology is offering the global community is so huge that very soon every individual will start adoption of crypto assets a payment solution better than the traditional financial system.
DisWhale

Activity: 336

Improve your mode of payment with crypto

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 12:28:18 AM

Changing the public's view about crypto requires massive effort from crypto users. It is time to advocate for this good cause. Most people out there are filled with misconceptions about crypto hence require our awareness creation to erase those minds. Crypto users must make good use of the media to broadcast news and the benefits of crypto to the people.
pizzaonpineapple

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:58:55 AM

People will eventually accept it, its not a thing that happens in a day or two, in countries where real currency is worthless(venezuela) people uses BTC to send money to their families instead of wiring cash through western union.
Adolf Cryptler

Activity: 71
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:19:46 AM

Only the mainstream media has the power to change the view of the public in a consistent way. All we can do it to go out way and then the people will slowly come to our side with us, as soon as they start understanding what crypto actually is, each person according to their capability and speed of understanding.
N4bil4

Activity: 351

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:32:37 AM

This problem is indeed very serious for us to face now,Because some news here says and talks about digital money related to fraud and fraud sites about investing money,this fraud is widespread and farther This information is often incorrect and provocative,let's start doing some friendship campaigns starting with our friends,that Bitcoin is not only a source of money but the scope of Bitcoin is very broad and Blockchain technology is very useful for all humanity.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:33:02 AM

On a personal level, we can do much to change perception of people around regarding  cryptocurrency.

A video or a blog will have a minimal effect should it be coming from a person such i who holds no significant position in the society.

Though you are right about telling people within our circle regarding crypto, perhaps this is the least we could do. To influence people near us and expose them to the subject matter. Hopefully, this will promote crypto positively and organically too.
4rzun4

Activity: 620
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:39:58 AM

Spread positive news about crypto as much as possible, bring people who have succeeded in cryptocurrency and give public understanding about crypto and the benefits of crypto. Thus, the public view will again respond positively to crypto, which is experiencing a decline in prices and reduced public confidence in crypto.
Vincemanam21

Activity: 79

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:06:44 AM

By promoting in different sites , make vlogs and different things to promote crypto or have a seminar about so that the people would know what is it and change their perspective about it! And also ths first people to target for this is the government . when they are convinced there is a big chance that they will spread the news and make it legalize in different countries.
zeref dragneel

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:59:52 AM

yeah right. people who dont know much about crypto currency,think that it either scam or illegal.it has no future and even more.even in many countries has banned the crypto currencies in their country.its not right .the media  should make proper information about it and spread the real news.
Buzhou

Activity: 199

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:04:45 AM

So, I think the best way is to let these people have that vision before any contact, participate and meet or suddenly show some interest!
I heard the word Bitcoin in 2009 and I didn't take it seriously ...
I don't even have to say I was a fool today.
With cryptocurrencies in general it would not be different
narginDalmasca

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:35:01 AM

If the government accepts Crypto, the public will recognize it. Although we can mobilize people, the level of trust is very low. It is important that we implement robust ICO projects that can convince the community to use it.
Wall_Streeet

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:57:48 AM

this can be done in a simple way - just take and buy bitcoin at an affordable amount and keep) and talk about it with different people
project_delta

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 07:20:38 AM

Educate them, tell them how beautiful the technology is. We always talk about how could it profit us and stuff,but we should start from how good of a technology Bitcoin and Blockchain is!

PROJECT DELTA
Shaping the Future of Blockchain
Project DELTA develops a game-changing Blockchain Protocol; projectdelta.io/
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 07:27:12 AM

No matter how much you explain it to them if they are close minded about it then you cannot do something. As for me, I would gladly share the information to anyone who is willing to know about it or else I wouldn't share a thing about it because I would just waste time if they would just brand me as scammer if they would lose in case they invest in it and they would lose. It would be better if someone is already willing and then I would share the details necessary but I wouldn't immediately encourage him/her to invest but instead suggest to him some books or videos to watch and gain information further.

udivkx

Activity: 279
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:43:20 PM

It is very difficult to prove to people that this is not a fraud, you are right. And sometimes I have to prove very emotionally to some skeptics that bitcoin is not a Scam. But to my happiness, I manage to convince people of the reliability of cryptocurrency more often.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: