Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:46:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do we change the public's view of Crypto world?  (Read 6355 times)
xtrump101

Activity: 267
Merit: 11

$onion

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 02:18:53 AM

I share my first time experience when i joined in crypto. In my society which i belong some people adopt negativity about Bitcoin and few people's are very positive perception. But I started working with many hopes without any frustration. Don't spread negativity in crypto community. Still many people don't believe in Bitcoin.
great idea we all start to people close to us like our friends relatives and family and educating them how good the blockchain technology is that this technology is something that is not to be afraid of.
DisWhale

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

Improve your mode of payment with crypto

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 02:22:20 AM

Due to the false news presented by the media and governments about crypto, most people have misconceptions about cryptocurrency. It is best to increase upon the awareness creation and utilize the Blockchain in our businesses. After buying an item from a shop, ask if they accept cryptocurrency. With this, we gradually create awareness for the entire crypto world.
Meandros555

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:24:12 AM

Its still early days..technology is still hard to use..cryptos are rarely used to buy stuff..most are involved cause they know its the future and buy cryptos as investment (future coin price increase).
but by seeing even small profits of friends maybe they will be enticed to join in..however we need easier and simpler tools to hold and use cryptos..its getting there.
SimonJones

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:10:10 AM

Guys we are very much aware how the crypto community through this great forum has helped most of us in terms of our finances but is so heartbreaking that the most of the public views only describes how insecure and unsafe the crypto community is. I do understand that cryptocurrencies are volatile and the issue of anonymity sometimes scares people away but y'all bear with me that if  crypto is explained to you and you really understand it properly you would not make wrong mistakes and get swayed away by panic sales or submit your private key as ethereum wallet address. Is it a public campaign or some other form of tutorial that we should organize to help explain crypto to the world because believe it or not the blockchain technology of cryptocurrencies is being admired by most organizations and some of them have decided to run their operations with the use of blockchain technology. What can we do as a community to help change the public view of Crypto?

The most effective way of changing the public view for crypto is to show them our progress. Secondly, we can give them the example of the famous intellectuals who also deal with the cryptos. Obviously they will follow those intellectuals because they know that they(the intellectuals) will not deal with fraudulent . Thirdly, we should work on to make the government accept coins because anything approved by them becomes legal and people easily come forward to become a part of it.

..............Web..............Bounty..............Twitter..............Telegram.......
.......ALL DATA ⇔ ONE PLACE.......

blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 04:15:19 AM

What we need to do is tell the positive and negative impacts of this crypto, so that their insights are open. If this doesn't work, we still don't need to be pessimistic. Surely people will see our lives. And they start thinking in their own brains. It's a little complicated to explain to people about this. My experience first, I also could not immediately believe, but I searched on the internet and then joined.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
Harvey-Connan

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:15:28 AM

I  think your result or profit you get from crypto  can change view of people . As many people believe that crypto is a virtual world,it can bring us any value . Therefore , investing ,earning money , building your asset from  crypto, people will change their view Grin
kagawawa

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:27:49 AM

In my opinion, there are ten opinions and views in the hundred. So in the crypto market, there are so many people joining them that they will have different views. Only one thing i can believe in Bitcoin people have changed. When Blockchain changed the world and made the world better, the number of Bitcoin fans and the crypto market was different.
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:32:29 AM

Guys we are very much aware how the crypto community through this great forum has helped most of us in terms of our finances but is so heartbreaking that the most of the public views only describes how insecure and unsafe the crypto community is. I do understand that cryptocurrencies are volatile and the issue of anonymity sometimes scares people away but y'all bear with me that if  crypto is explained to you and you really understand it properly you would not make wrong mistakes and get swayed away by panic sales or submit your private key as ethereum wallet address. Is it a public campaign or some other form of tutorial that we should organize to help explain crypto to the world because believe it or not the blockchain technology of cryptocurrencies is being admired by most organizations and some of them have decided to run their operations with the use of blockchain technology. What can we do as a community to help change the public view of Crypto?

The most effective way of changing the public view for crypto is to show them our progress. Secondly, we can give them the example of the famous intellectuals who also deal with the cryptos. Obviously they will follow those intellectuals because they know that they(the intellectuals) will not deal with fraudulent . Thirdly, we should work on to make the government accept coins because anything approved by them becomes legal and people easily come forward to become a part of it.
People may have different point of views regarding the tremendous evolution of Bitcoin. It may  sound new to others but the story of success and achievements of people behind are evident that bitcoin is indeed an innovation and has brought quality of living.
goodluck0319

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:38:20 AM

in any case, you just need to show the manifestation of the crypto currency in a favorable light, and show that the crypto currency is struggling with possible flaws
Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:00:26 AM

Any revolutionary thing that will change the way the world runs in a specific realm, won't have the acceptance of the public at its early stages. That is why the public's view was negative. The best ways to change this view is by educating people about this Tech and the benefits that the cryptos will bring to our lives in the future.

guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:55:31 AM

The same way you change anyone's mind about something -- education. Not everyone's opinion can be changed though as some people are just set in their ways regardless of facts or evidence (or the lack thereof). Take the religious for example. Despite how much of a convincing argument you make you're very unlikely to change their mind. Someone who is so against cyrpto for whatever reasons is also unlikely to change their mind, but it can be done via education, especially if they're intelligent and open-minded. When telling people about bitcoin don't ever sell it to them as a get rich quick scheme because that always sets off alarm bells and scares people off, but explain both the positives and negatives and the risks and rewards and let them decide for themselves whether it's something they want to invest or get involved with, but I don't think bitcoin is very everyone so take that into consideration.
kifumi

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:09:20 AM

Many cryptocurrencies are set up at least in part to make payments or other processes faster and more efficient. To what extent would these advantages improve the economy? Are there other effects that would increase the benefits or offset them? Are there alternative technologies that offer the same improvements with lower risks? The answers vary significantly with the specifics of the cryptocurrencies and their design and use.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:06:38 PM

Any revolutionary thing that will change the way the world runs in a specific realm, won't have the acceptance of the public at its early stages. That is why the public's view was negative. The best ways to change this view is by educating people about this Tech and the benefits that the cryptos will bring to our lives in the future.

- The problem here is that we can not guarantee the benefits and what technology will bring us in the future, so you can not convince or change the minds of others if you do not have concrete and accurate evidence, money and investment are very sensitive things, people will always think you are a scammer with evidence that is too ordinary or does not have a lot of practical meaning. Therefore, we should wait for the perfect change and development of this field and technology, people will automatically understand and change their views

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
zitbau

Activity: 180
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:33:39 PM

How can an individual change people's views about cryptography? We can only discuss bitcoin here and can not change people's views about bitcoin. We hope that positive messages about our cryptography world will come to more people and may change their views. Everything needs time to change.

▬██▬▬▬  HORIZON  ▬▬▬██▬
FIRST TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMPANY IN THE WORLD EMPOWERED BY THE ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN
▬  HORIZONCOMM.CO  ▬
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:49:20 PM

I think the infrastructure is going to have to be built to allow cryptocurrencies to scale, and an economy will have to develop that protects ordinary consumers who are not tech-savvy. Once these features are built in, cryptocurrencies will go mainstream.
Some people don't like crypto currencies because of the high risk involve and the extreme volatility of the value of crypto currencies. I think global regulations will help to change the public view or image of crypto currencies and also to regulate those new ICO's that mostly are scam project with a stolen teams identity or fake team at the back of the project.
Regulating the news published on the internet comes up to my mind but I think it's kinda impossible to happen and those FUD spreading media personnel will still make a lot of bucks with their mass amount of Fake news that they keep on spreading at the crypto currency world.

Knowledge is power! I know that we can't please everyone to believe in our beliefs and point of view but at least let's try to educate people about this industry and what's the benefits of using these new kinds of technologies and innovations in our daily lives. Cool
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 02:01:49 PM

The general public's view about crypto cannot be changed by anyone at an instant. This will have to go through the normal course of time until the fate of crypto will be unveiled. Only a massive growth in acceptance of crypto worldwide could make people rethink their impression about crypto. But this will certainly take a significant amount of time.

anitaraymonds

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:28:03 PM

We can start by talking about blockchain and cryptocurrency to our family members, form there we can move to our circle of friends, and our close social or religious friends. If just majority of the forum members mentor some people from the areas i mentioned the ripple effects will be so massive that you can not imagine how many people will be schooled on blockchain and cryptocurrency. I support this concept because if they happen to know what blockchain can do to their economic lives they will not hesitate to adopt it.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:55:47 PM

We can start by talking about blockchain and cryptocurrency to our family members, form there we can move to our circle of friends, and our close social or religious friends. If just majority of the forum members mentor some people from the areas i mentioned the ripple effects will be so massive that you can not imagine how many people will be schooled on blockchain and cryptocurrency. I support this concept because if they happen to know what blockchain can do to their economic lives they will not hesitate to adopt it.

that seem pretty easy to say but actually that is verry hard to do and achieved  . the method you gave above was once tried by me , i start explaining cryptos to my friends and neighbors , down to my family and co workers but most of them didnt even bothered to try it . they say that cryptos are seem to be a scam because they cannot see it physically .

i guess the main reason why they arent interested its because they arent into techie stuffs . they are only busy with thier life outside , but soon they will realize that cryptos are really legit if ever the cryptos can become accepted globally .
earn20

Activity: 91

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:26:07 PM

Different methods. For example, many do not like advertising affects greed and stupidity, with a "successful" character actor who boasts of earned money. In the end, it turns out that those who succumbed to advertising and lost money, got a negative experience. Those who did not also receive negative emotions.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:26:11 PM

Crypto controversy in my country is more inclined towards increasing HYIP investment without accountability and supervision, a lot of negative stigma that ultimately makes people judge that crypto is a dangerous thing

I'm grateful that my country already has a local blockchain association that can help in crypto education on a national scale, they are also supported by governments that are actively involved even though there are no regulations until now.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: