Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:09:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do we change the public's view of Crypto world?  (Read 6355 times)
coinluisa

Activity: 626
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:36:05 PM

Guys we are very much aware how the crypto community through this great forum has helped most of us in terms of our finances but is so heartbreaking that the most of the public views only describes how insecure and unsafe the crypto community is. I do understand that cryptocurrencies are volatile and the issue of anonymity sometimes scares people away but y'all bear with me that if  crypto is explained to you and you really understand it properly you would not make wrong mistakes and get swayed away by panic sales or submit your private key as ethereum wallet address. Is it a public campaign or some other form of tutorial that we should organize to help explain crypto to the world because believe it or not the blockchain technology of cryptocurrencies is being admired by most organizations and some of them have decided to run their operations with the use of blockchain technology. What can we do as a community to help change the public view of Crypto?
We can't blame others to think the crypto is not secured and  any bad things they say because some people doing bad things using cryptocurrency that's why people think crypto is scam or not secured. But if you are really cryptocians and believe in crypto you never think bad things about crypto.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eashikde

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:27:50 AM

In my opinion it is very early to talk about such things. since the traditional banking system has been established for a long time and enjoys popularity among the population. In order to be a step forward in this area, the introduction of technologies and the use of innovations is necessary.
r_u_m_s

Activity: 120

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:26:07 PM

It is very difficult to change people's opinion. It is unrealistic to make everyone believe in cryptocurrency. People constantly on TV show news about fraud and the bulk has become much more cautious than in the days of Leonid Golubkov.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
sneeze11

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:09:43 PM

Guys we are very much aware how the crypto community through this great forum has helped most of us in terms of our finances but is so heartbreaking that the most of the public views only describes how insecure and unsafe the crypto community is. I do understand that cryptocurrencies are volatile and the issue of anonymity sometimes scares people away but y'all bear with me that if  crypto is explained to you and you really understand it properly you would not make wrong mistakes and get swayed away by panic sales or submit your private key as ethereum wallet address. Is it a public campaign or some other form of tutorial that we should organize to help explain crypto to the world because believe it or not the blockchain technology of cryptocurrencies is being admired by most organizations and some of them have decided to run their operations with the use of blockchain technology. What can we do as a community to help change the public view of Crypto?
Actually its really hard to change their mind and view in crypto. As an individual who also an investor in crypto , I always tell someone those misunderstand crypto that crypto is not a scam because most of them taught that it was even tho its not. A little knowledge will help them to realize about this.
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:46:26 PM

We just have to keep on working towards making a better place for everyone. We cant change the mentality of people. They are going to think negative when they see so many poisoned news in the media about crypto. We need to make people realize how this is better than fiat.
Serious Miner

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:52:24 AM

It's one of the most vital questions for the cryptocurrency. People are busy in crypto business and have lots of experiences they must do something for changing the poor view of Public awareness about cryptocurrency. We may talk about a positive view and advantages of crypto to the people. Even we need to share and talk about the importance of cryptocurrency in economic sectors. Well, known company and institutions are being interested in cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. This could be the smart way to change the public view of crypto.
Spider A4

Activity: 657

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:41:31 AM

I marked this your thought "anonymity sometimes scares people away" Actually you guys can spreading positively in our community than public's view will something positive and you can use social media. Crypto is volatile everyone believe it and for anonymity people afraid raising i think.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:30:23 PM

It is very difficult to change people's opinion. It is unrealistic to make everyone believe in cryptocurrency. People constantly on TV show news about fraud and the bulk has become much more cautious than in the days of Leonid Golubkov.
I agree with your point of view, But I think it doesn't matter anymore whether they believe in the future of crypto currency or not because sooner or later crypto currency will be widely adopted by the younger generations of people that called "Millennials" because this group of people is very open-minded to new ideas, new technologies, and innovations in our daily lives no matter what aspects it is.

A lot of people avoid crypto market being afraid of risks however more and more people accept it and I think that with time the attitude to crypto will change because people will be more informed about the benefits of its use
I think its normal that most of the people don't like crypto currencies because of the negative news that they get and especially those fake news that is spreading widely not only in the crypto space but outside this digital world and it surely has an impact to those people with less knowledge about this industry.

It is necessary to give wider advertising of cryptocurrency and this site, so that people more often came and replenished their knowledge from our dialogues.
I don't think so that it is necessary to advertise about Bitcoin.

Cryptocurrency will not be able to become this standard in its bare form and in order to be recognized, it must be filled with value, tied to something physically existing.
Bitcoin doesn't need any physical existence or appearance because Bitcoin is Bitcoin and it is what it is, it is created for digital use and it is different from paper money that we use. And this two kinds of currency have their own advantages and disadvantages in their own way.
If Bitcoin is tied up with some valuable physical object like gold it will be not Bitcoin anymore.
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:30:37 PM

Its a common topics that to change he thinking of world and how actually we are doing .Forum is a great platform of spreading the knowledge of crypto and also helps to make heavy the experience of  people.On the other hand the popularity f bitcoin are become increased globally as it is decentralized . And also the social media act as a great part to change its view to the world . No one can destroy bitcoin it only a world of changing the view of world,

edsnowangel

Activity: 280
Merit: 39

Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 04:38:53 PM

yes, I have thought about changing the general view of crypto. therefore we must and will spread positive news about crypto more than negative. We must stop spreading negativity and help each other so that individuals, to develop and develop well and throughout the market, will begin to increase and develop...

We must also share the negative side of the crypto or being involve with crypto so that people will not have a false idea about how it works

sd
Shannon98

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:00:18 AM

We should try to put in some efforts to understand the technology. The public might think it is hard and too complicated to get the terms and concept and a short run, so we can change their view regarding the crypto world by educating them and also providing knowledge.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:06:21 AM

One way is by educating them on the technology.  No doubt the number of crypto exchange users have dropped over the last 8 months but let me tell you, these are the newbies that went fomo during the bullrun.  Chances is that they don't even know what cryptocurrencies are.   They were only in for the money and when they started losing, they cash out.  

But for people like us, we understand what crypto is. We understand what blockchain is and that's the reason why we are still here!

the price did drop but i dont believe that crypto users are making an exit because of this . yet the drop is only temporary because it is only part of the crypto cycle , you'll soon see that the price can recover  .

We should try to put in some efforts to understand the technology. The public might think it is hard and too complicated to get the terms and concept and a short run, so we can change their view regarding the crypto world by educating them and also providing knowledge.

We should try to put in some efforts to understand the technology.

we already understand this technology thats why we are still here .

The public might think it is hard and too complicated to get the terms and concept and a short run,

yes , we all experienced it but nothing is hard for a person that is dedicated to learn . 

so we can change their view regarding the crypto world by educating them and also providing knowledge.

teaching them might be a good idea but keep in mind that there were still people that are hard headed which means they are only believing on their own views .
Antianara

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:53:11 AM

Bitcoin has recorded a record increase of nearly 500% since the beginning of the year. This currency has set a record high of more than $ 6,400 per unit.
After the sudden "fall of horse" due to some large economies such as China, Korea, USA ... strong hand tightened management and limited mobilization activities with electronic money, Bitcoin quickly recovered "Style" when rising from less than $ 3,000 to nearly double at the present time.
Even more recently, some forecasts have suggested that the Bitcoin currency could reach $ 10,000 in six to 12 months.
Bitcoin has risen sharply in part because Goldman Sachs' "big brother" is looking for ways to help customers electronically trade. The Japanese government has also made a move to legalize the transaction in the codified currency.
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:24:51 AM

I do believe that it depends on the people who are open-minded to invest and willing to learn about cryptocurrency. We cannot force other people to believe in what we believe. The easiest thing to let them know is to explain to them what you've experienced and what you've learned by joining bitcoin. If they don't believe then let them be, and if they will the better. We all have own opinions and visions to the things we aren't sure if we can benefit from.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Jateng

Activity: 1268
Merit: 148

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:19:52 AM

It is really hard to please other people especially to those who have already close their heart and mind. It is one of the reason why I decided to stop encouraging others to do bitcoin. They are hard to please , what more if it the world that we are going to change the perspective regarding crypto. Yes there are ways and I will just help implementing this way(s) to be able to help.

iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:28:09 AM

Guys we are very much aware how the crypto community through this great forum has helped most of us in terms of our finances but is so heartbreaking that the most of the public views only describes how insecure and unsafe the crypto community is. I do understand that cryptocurrencies are volatile and the issue of anonymity sometimes scares people away but y'all bear with me that if  crypto is explained to you and you really understand it properly you would not make wrong mistakes and get swayed away by panic sales or submit your private key as ethereum wallet address. Is it a public campaign or some other form of tutorial that we should organize to help explain crypto to the world because believe it or not the blockchain technology of cryptocurrencies is being admired by most organizations and some of them have decided to run their operations with the use of blockchain technology. What can we do as a community to help change the public view of Crypto?

It is really hard to please other people especially to those who have already close their heart and mind. It is one of the reason why I decided to stop encouraging others to do bitcoin. They are hard to please , what more if it the world that we are going to change the perspective regarding crypto. Yes there are ways and I will just help implementing this way(s) to be able to help.
Yeah you are right if they are closed heart, you will not be able to give them any doctrine regarding crypto, I think the key today is
regulation from the government, we know that government regulations and rules can change view of anyone right ?
humantraffic

Activity: 616
Merit: 42

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:49:19 AM

I think the views of the old generation can no longer be changed. They do not want to evolve with the times. For young generation, mass dissemination of information through media channels is necessary.
TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:06:28 AM

I think the views of the old generation can no longer be changed. They do not want to evolve with the times. For young generation, mass dissemination of information through media channels is necessary.

We have the same opinion my friend. When you introduce tablet or  smartphone to an erderly and a kid, the erderly will avoid it while the younger one will gladly check it. We are in the generation where we can accept new changes and adapt to it easily so bitcoin will surely not be an issue and they will forgot all the criticism when they experience its convenience.
gheawari431

Activity: 73

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:10:07 PM

I do believe that it depends on the people who are open-minded to invest and willing to learn about cryptocurrency. We cannot force other people to believe in what we believe. The easiest thing to let them know is to explain to them what you've experienced and what you've learned by joining bitcoin. If they don't believe then let them be, and if they will the better. We all have own opinions and visions to the things we aren't sure if we can benefit from.
Changing the view of crypto does not need to use too much theory, but shows that crypto is not like the one in the news, all negative. Crypto is an alternative to digital finance that can be used like fiat money, where the difference is that crypto ownership is not on behalf of people but only in code. While crypto money can only be used on the internet.
alexander786

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:03:27 PM

People are seeing that others are making a good amount of profit from the crypto industry, but they are not ready to accept it. I think this is happening just because of poor knowledge. Most of the people do not understand the technology properly. So I believe that first we should make them understand about the technology. And then they will be able to accept it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: