Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:43:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: altcoins dip what to do?  (Read 27826 times)
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:55:37 AM

all altcoins goes down rapidly are we seeing the coins disappear?
what are the things we need to do?
this are just questions running to our heads now that the coins
are going down, we see reds everyday since 2018 enter all the bad things happen
feel free to share your thoughts on this
The dip that we are recently experience isn't huge enough to say that crypto will collapsed. Is just a huge correction which could take more days to recover. We are just in the middle of the year and still a lot of changes may happen in the following days, may we just expect pump at the 3rd quarter same thing happen last year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
d2dd

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:01:50 AM

Recently, we saw many negative news cisculating regarding cryptocurrencies like Indian banks' uncertainty, Bithumb hack, South Korea tax regulations. All we have to do is stay calm and do not make a sell decision when panicking, and  i think that best time to make some investments.
ABDUL86

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

https://beta.afce.io/#/

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:06:38 AM

Almost every coin are in dip are are many reasons, if you check 90% coin are on dip from their ico price first reason is dev are not making good strategies and they not follow a good road map they distribute a good percentage of coin in name of airdrops etc.
So road map and liquidity is very important factor for make a good coin.
If you see current situation so every coins are dip so this is a market so be calm now and just watch the moments of market.

▄▄▄        AFICAN EXCHANGE        |   BUYING & SELLING MADE EASY ▄▄▄
||███    (((  JOIN )))  ▐ ███  SIGN UP   ███ ▌    ███||
WEB SITE   |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
babsjoe

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:08:44 AM

You have to options when Altcoin is going south. You could stop monitoring the prices and take a break from crypocurrency or you could source for more funding to buy more of your coin!
honex2

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 07:10:22 AM

Bitcoin which is the head of all the coin and a very good controller of price is going down that's why altcoins are going down. Depending on which you are holding and e urgency of you needing money do not sell at lost Hold it.
cbIpok

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 07:18:05 AM

As bad news arrives, the price of bitcoin is unfortunately falling. For this reason your altcoins are falling in price. In this case, the best thing to do is to wait and buy altcoins you see in the future if you have money.
RealMean55

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:25:43 AM

Its unfortunate that the altcoins and cryptocurrency as a whole is in the situation it is in currently, all coins are taking a dip in value, which has in turn led to panic and hence panic sales. However, a true crypto believer however knows that such situations never last forever, the only reasonable thing to do therefore is to dearly hold on to these coins for as long as possible, for the value will be gained at some point
xuzukami

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:32:05 AM

altcoin dip advice for love now you should be calm and wise, you should buy them copper dip that low price and potential and you should keep the coin that you have while dip.
vastmast

Activity: 378

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:36:19 AM

I think we're already down right now. it could be a good time for those who are considering to invest. if you have already invested, wait a bit more patient and hodl. Volumes will rise in a short period of time and we will continue to make money Smiley

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:14:05 AM

Altcoins were going down because bitcoins prices are falling since the start of this year and most of the altcoin price just depends on the bitcoin so we will see the recovery on altcoin when we see the rise in bitcoin price.just remember the volatility is just a normal in the crypto field, so lets keep are coins and lets hoard some more
Everything will be done anyway, since we are in dip its getting better to hold our coins and wait for pump. It is a big challenge for us especially on how to control our emotions in time like these. If we could survive this then, it surely there will be a better future for us in crypto.

That is our biggest enemy in terms of holding , our mindset our emotion to not to sell. We all know that though the price is very low we tend to sell it so that we couldnt lose a lot more though we are not thinking of other side that it will goes up. WE should have mindset that it will be up sooner though it really takes time . Like what happening now, it really drops a lot and very tempted to sell my coin but with the price right now? it is do or die situation right now. Hold no matter what!
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:23:27 AM

bull run is for taking profits and bear market is for buying cheap alts. so really you must not worry about the dip. if your alts are dumped by 80% it means you will surely make 5X in next bull run. so best thing is buy more cheap alts

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Vinnyjrt

Activity: 134

Helios Protocol Operator and Community Manager

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:37:24 AM
Merited by vectisitch (1)

With everything being in the red, now is a good time for me personally to look into buying the dip. I wouldn’t just throw money into any alt coin though without doing tons of research. There are a couple of legit coins I’ve been looking at buying some small bags of for the past couple of months. More than likely I’ll be buying some of these coins in the next two weeks.  I personally believe we will be seeing a bull run within the next couple of months. I’m not saying it will be anything like the run in 2017, but for me it doesn’t matter if the bull run comes now or in 2019. I’ll be most likely holding these newly bought bags of coins for long term.

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
  ▂▃▅▆█ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Discord  |  telegram █▆▅▃▂
MiChaeng

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:57:20 AM

yes such a view is not good because the price of coin in the market down all. most of us are confused and panicked about the assets we have. but that is crypto where the fluctuating prices that can vary significantly over time make it difficult to guess. all we can do is keep hold of it and wait until the price goes back up. if you still have capital you can take advantage of the situation to buy coins that you think have a good future.
lykakokelley123

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:00:35 PM

for me dipping of the coin is a good thing to buy more coins that is worth to keep to gain more profits in the future, if you had more money you can try to buy bags of different coins and wait to regain their price and sell it and thats a win win thing
ElliottHe

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:04:34 PM

If you experienced 2014, you will be much more calm when seeing this again. I think the situation can not be worse. Buy now.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Todoroki

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:05:58 PM

yes such a view is not good because the price of coin in the market down all. most of us are confused and panicked about the assets we have. but that is crypto where the fluctuating prices that can vary significantly over time make it difficult to guess. all we can do is keep hold of it and wait until the price goes back up. if you still have capital you can take advantage of the situation to buy coins that you think have a good future.
Indeed for Altcoin not to disappear. Most people who have altcoin may have bitcoin as well. Everyone knows how bitcoin prices or any news about bitcoin seem to affect all altcoin. When bitcoin begins to rise, alts will rise as well. But if you have the money, you should get some alts at a cheap price.
chimcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:11:10 PM

Yes, but basically the dip we are experiencing now on bitcoin and altcoins prices is a familiar situation, unfortunately, the price of bitcoin influence other coins however, it shouldn't be problem because the prices will surely bounce back. The best i do during the dip is to hold for the future.
sophiawhite

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:15:03 PM

Just keep holding and wait if you've picked a decent coin, nothing you can do about it, the whole market is down.
icohunter56

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:37:32 PM

For me you'd better sell it and by an ICO project tokens like #Cryptics. Cuz after 1-2 months the tokens will rocket then count your X's. But if Bitcoins also rises you will earn some procents may be 20 or 30% but not more. So check the project what I meant above.
Rollesto

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:49:22 PM

I think that the reason why the value of altcoins is dropping is because of the Bitcoins price trajectory. Once Bitcoin's price goes down, most of the altcoins goes down too. It is because of the transactions between the two. You need to have Bitcoins to buy Altcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: