Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:25:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: altcoins dip what to do?  (Read 27826 times)
indopool

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:07:43 AM

all altcoins goes down rapidly are we seeing the coins disappear?
what are the things we need to do?
this are just questions running to our heads now that the coins
are going down, we see reds everyday since 2018 enter all the bad things happen
feel free to share your thoughts on this
Yes, altcoin was experiencing a severe downturn, because investors lost confidence because FUDs or people now move their assets to Bitcoin because they realize this coin is very potential when the bull market returns. What we need to do now is just remember that volatility is only normal in the crypto field so we must remain patient and continue to hold on to benefit from our investments.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Helex

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:12:46 AM

I think HOLD is best way now because this is big opportunity for us to buy something in this poor market. 
matico

Activity: 504

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:17:01 AM

The market is on a path of discovery and recovery, nobody likes losing money but cryptocurrency bearish market is affecting everyone and making seem as if cryptocurrency is dead. But I'll kike us to stay the course and see the power of cryptocurrency im action.

Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:29:05 AM

able to survive with confidence and patience and in the future it will develop and be successful successfully take advantage of opportunities to gain profits
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:52:52 AM

Bitcoin is still the undisputed King when it comes to crypto and it is still languishing around the lows for the year. The altcoin market is going to remain low until there is a sustained rise in Bitcoin and it breaks out of the channels it still sits in. If you have any funds available for investment now would be a great time to start with some of the quality coins or else add to your existing bags and get your $ cost average down.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 04:57:33 AM

Most of altcoins now are really scam, only strong are left, most of them are gone. They steal your money and already ran away. But for me, altcoins is still sleeping, we can still see altcoins will become stable soon, like after few months. Still not alts season. Just wait for it.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Rina Ambar

Activity: 188

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:36:34 AM

with the decline in the price of coins this forced the coin holders to hold coins in the longer term, because maybe this bad market situation will also survive in the long run too, even now the market is still deteriorating and still unstable, maybe This is because the bear market is still ongoing or this is market manipulation, but even if this is indeed market manipulation why should it be, the deterioration of the market has been going on for several months.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
CryptoTrip

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:10:52 AM

I think the big players have not all shaken out of us, so this scenario will continue for a long time, giving people hope raising the price of cryptocurrency and taking this hope with dumps. Nothing remains to become professionals in this field  Smiley

anjuara29

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:08:14 AM

It's not a good year for crypto as we know but this is really not good for all of the crypto holders as well. I think this year is the dumping year ever but I still hope in crypto.
I believe at the end of this year crypto will recover and will go to the moon.
antran123

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:28:57 AM

all you have to do now is be patient do not panic, this moment repeating as early as last year, you better hold your altcoin, because I believe the price or value of altcoin will be normal again
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:36:14 AM

If most of the altcoins are in dip price all we have to do is keep on holding our altcoins and waiting the altcoins rising it again in the market, don't get panic if the altcoins going dip price because that is normal it will depends with the demand.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:40:56 AM

I think the big players have not all shaken out of us, so this scenario will continue for a long time, giving people hope raising the price of cryptocurrency and taking this hope with dumps. Nothing remains to become professionals in this field  Smiley
Will be a hard time to play with those people who fully understand how the market flows and how traders behave, the dumped will be continuously hurt our butt and let us to reassess our position, but thinking positive and take every advantage that we can have during this dip can be learned with how
wise investors did along with pumping and dumping the market, most of those well organized developers are taking its time and will bring something to
their respective project keep on waiting and hold those quality alts around the market.
lovemsngr

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:14:45 PM

It's the crypto market evolution that we are witnessing, survival of the fittest coins. If we are seeing them disappear, so be it: they wouldn't make market better. We need to be patient and keep holding coins and investing in the future of the cryptocurrency. Nothing bad is happening.
BETAWI

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:31:21 PM

The things we need to do are actually not there, except by buying to help a little. So that it will make the movement that is still not significant. At the same time the market is decreasing, is the right time to buy at a cheap price.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:37:46 PM

I think HOLD is best way now because this is big opportunity for us to buy something in this poor market. 
Thats how we should deal with this keep holding and refrain from always monitoring, its better to do this to avoid selling your holdings in cheap price.

In our own way we can help to increase the price of our coins by buying and holding until the value soar high again. We dont know when the value increase comsistently but I believe it will happen in near future.

oktana

Activity: 1596
Merit: 281

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 10:22:52 PM

It is ironic that the current market situation and I as the holder of altcoin assets must have suffered a lot of losses if I release assets in Crypto because prices have dropped so deeply that it is impossible for me to sell assets.
So for now I am leaving all the assets I have for the time being maybe until next year with the hope that prices will return to a high level because I still trust Crypto and only consider it as a saving of all assets that have fallen in price.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
a_no_nim_news

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:13:08 PM

Nothing. Wait for the next promotion. Do not be afraid of some cliff, because it can be a bluff. Wait a little and you will be rewarded.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
JohnsonJesse

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:21:42 AM

Prices of altcoins just keeps falling. Contrary to what many of us might think, this is not the best time to panic. Why? Because this is only a phase and we will get pass through it soon. So keep your faith alive and believe in the system. Invest more if you can, now is the nest time to do so. Do not panic, and do not sell your coins.
belcini

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:31:26 AM

Sometimes this situation in the market can happen, with this circumstance you just need to come to terms. And in such a case, suitable actions are simply to continue to buy and hold promising altcoins, while the price remains at the minimum level. The main condition is to remain calm and not to panic.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:37:53 AM

Dont panic if that tokens go on dip because its normal to a token to breakdown, potential token can recover directly so no need to worry about price down. As i conclude this year, it will be a kickback to all altcoin and price will be stable soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: