Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:57:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How long will the bear market last?  (Read 1857 times)
boh1215

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:20:20 PM

until when the bear market will end, we do not know when exactly ended, No one can predict and we can only invest more and try harder because it will definitely be valuable at some point.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nicol3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:23:22 PM

For me I think the bear market will probably last until the end of this year. Based on its charts the trend is really bearish and I dont see it going the opposite way yet. But I could be wrong though, I am still trying to learn much about trading and reading charts and graphs.

wave1002012

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:34:59 PM

Hello community. The market is in a bearish trend for several months. One says that "sharks" create panic with the help of news, forcing small holders of bitcoins to sell themselves to buy cheap, others say that at the end of 2018 bitcoin will soar like a rocket. Many people write and speak on this topic. How do you think how long the bear market will last? Share your opinions.

Im not sure of my prediction if when the market last because until now the market is still very weak and still no signs of recovering which creates panic selling of people hoping to cut their losses due to continues fluctuations.
indog

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:34:48 PM

We do not know how long this situation will continue, bitcoin like run out of blood. But the situation will be fine if you continue to survive and not panic. This situation that makes us have to be more patient

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
carcas

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:47:16 PM

I can not predict the state of the crypto market in the future but the crypto market is sure to recover after bad issues and hackers are gone in the crypto world. this situation is very difficult and strongly affects the current crypto market conditions.
Cynooza

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:41:03 PM

The most common opinion currently states that we have just passed the year's bottom and are now on the way to recovery. Hopefully, that rising postive spirit will become a self-fulfilling prophecy.
satana_igor666

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:00:32 PM

Soon it will end and the market of crypto currency will rise in its niche.  Investors will take sides and the market either falls or will grow.
darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:34:00 PM

I think the bad market conditions are coming to an end. I believe crypto will experience price increases at the end of the year like last year. crypto enthusiasts grow every year and crypto is widely used for transactions in developing countries.

People always speculate that the cryptocurrency market will heal or go higher by the end of each year , yet the market has been so damaged that i don't believe it'll hit what it has done previously  by the end of this year . The last recorded all time high was 21k and we're very far from that figure going now on 6150$ per coin . It is tho a proper time to invest in cryptos at the moment since the prices are really low, and it'll most certainly go up in price even for a 1k increase you'll be able to make profit so it's really the time to invest Wink .

I agree with you most of the time crypto market has always been in falling conditions, just like last year, I hope that before this year end bitcoin price will start to shoot up, the bear market will last at the 4th quarter of the month, I hope so, this the bst time to buy in crypto where in some of the prices are in low just choose the potential alts and hold it fr a while.
mangoleaf

Activity: 49
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:41:34 PM

It looks like the bear market is already over, the bulls are about to come out in full force.
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:45:44 PM

In general, I do not think that this long term of crisis will end soon, due there are many problems which hinder the advance of Bitcoin, like the attempts of governments in order to achieve the disappearance of BTC and cryptocurrencies  on the market and the manipulation of the whales. Furthermore, I expect that this big drop will continue in a  few months ( 1-3 ) and in that period maybe we will see a little pump ( $ 8000K ).

As a matter of fact, it is unfortunate that this is a the worst year for Bitcoin in bad developments and statistics, but despite of everything, I think that the king Bitcoin will back stronger than before and their price will rise after a few weeks in a quick way. and I am pretty sure that at the end this year, the price of Bitcoin will reach between 20K and 30K.
seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:50:50 PM

It looks like the bear market is already over, the bulls are about to come out in full force.
I have some faith for that. I hope that the bear market is already over like said and we will not see another fall of prices in the next few days, at least I don't like to see bitcoin again at the level of 5k$, It's really hurt. The last pump of bitcoin price is really good for the market, we have some hopes now for a high increase of prices in the few months later. I believe that bitcoin can increase too much if everything goes well in the near future.
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:00:12 PM

No one know how long Will the bear market last but today the market begin to go up again, I hope it can be positive sign for the market to continue to increase and we can see the price reach a highest value in 2018. Let's keep hold our coins and wait a little longer to get profit.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:34:28 PM

No one know how long Will the bear market last but today the market begin to go up again, I hope it can be positive sign for the market to continue to increase and we can see the price reach a highest value in 2018. Let's keep hold our coins and wait a little longer to get profit.
Right.We can see already some good signs of price increase in the market and hopefully this will lead into a bull run after this bearish trend.But do not stress your mind with this kind of thoughts,instead make this bearish trend a profitable one for you.Buy more cheap coins and definitely hold them until the price reaches its peak again.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:57:32 PM

Hello community. The market is in a bearish trend for several months. One says that "sharks" create panic with the help of news, forcing small holders of bitcoins to sell themselves to buy cheap, others say that at the end of 2018 bitcoin will soar like a rocket. Many people write and speak on this topic. How do you think how long the bear market will last? Share your opinions.

The market will soar before the year ends like skyrocket because people will invest a huge amount when the market price will be on deep so never stop holding your coins because the price might pump again just like what happened last year.
Deubila

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:16:27 PM

In general, I do not think that this long term of crisis will end soon, due there are many problems which hinder the advance of Bitcoin, like the attempts of governments in order to achieve the disappearance of BTC and cryptocurrencies  on the market and the manipulation of the whales. Furthermore, I expect that this big drop will continue in a  few months ( 1-3 ) and in that period maybe we will see a little pump ( $ 8000K ).

As a matter of fact, it is unfortunate that this is a the worst year for Bitcoin in bad developments and statistics, but despite of everything, I think that the king Bitcoin will back stronger than before and their price will rise after a few weeks in a quick way. and I am pretty sure that at the end this year, the price of Bitcoin will reach between 20K and 30K.
It is likely that the price will continue to fall in the short term, but now all that will focus all eyes on support $ 6,000 and then how they all have to look forward to the future.
Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:32:10 PM

Right.We can see already some good signs of price increase in the market and hopefully this will lead into a bull run after this bearish trend.But do not stress your mind with this kind of thoughts,instead make this bearish trend a profitable one for you.Buy more cheap coins and definitely hold them until the price reaches its peak again.
Yes make this bearish trend an opportunity to buy and enter in the market at low price on which having a big possibility that these chances give you a big profit in the future but before entering in the market make sure you have an enough knowledge about the coin so that it would not bring you a regret but always be positive because someday it will give you a big profit due to its high potential to pump in the future.

Dannaey

Activity: 468

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:49:57 PM

I think we can still experience this bearish market until the end of summer or maybe it will extend. I still don't feel it will end soon because of too many FUD news spreading. Maybe let's adjust or don't expect too much. We can expect 10% - 20% gain.

iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:59:28 PM

For me I think the bear market will probably last until the end of this year. Based on its charts the trend is really bearish and I dont see it going the opposite way yet. But I could be wrong though, I am still trying to learn much about trading and reading charts and graphs.
I hope so because there are many similar predictions about the price at the end of the year, I hope it will happen because many users believe that prices will skyrocket at the end of the year, but fluctuations make everything possible, keep getting ready dude, maybe prices will skyrocket in the near future
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:34:13 AM

I hope so because there are many similar predictions about the price at the end of the year, I hope it will happen because many users believe that prices will skyrocket at the end of the year, but fluctuations make everything possible, keep getting ready dude, maybe prices will skyrocket in the near future
We should not depend on the other's opinion and just be ready to anything that could happen. We should have our plan and own perspective to the market that we are in because if we will depend on other people then it will just make us losers because we cannot be satisfied from doing that since it is not our own decision making.
ucingucingan

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:39:02 AM

I hope the market is not too long to bearish, this condition is very risky for me as traders who get stuck in the buy position when the price above, bearish market like this we can actually use to buy as much as possible, the purchase will make the price reversed and up, this will make the market even better bullish
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: