Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:15:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How long will the bear market last?  (Read 1857 times)
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:22:54 PM

I think it will still last for several months. Being expose on signature campaigns and looking in there roadmap, there are many project that is projecting to run around third quarter of 2018 and mostly is in the 1st and 2nd quarter of 2019. I have a big feeling that cryptocurrency will recover during this period once projects is up and running. Because people will begin to trust the market again once real product and services is being offered through crypto platform.
The recovery of the market of cryptocurrencies is not going to come from altcoins and we all know that, we know that when bitcoin recovers that is when the whole market will begin to recover as well and there is no way around that, this market is incredibly dependent on bitcoin and that is not going to change in just a few months, and we are seeing that right now, as soon as bitcoin gave signals that it could recover some of its lost price all the coins went up as a result.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:01:45 AM

At this point when your examination of the market cap the charts the pattern is extremely bearish, and I don't see it going the contrary way. This condition is extremely dangerous to every one of the clients of the digital currency. We can just do is wait for the value of our venture increment. No one knows when this will go to closes. For whatever length of time that the awful news, we have it too difficult to move the incentive up.
The market is showing signs of recovery quite positive and I believe the whale does not want all investors out of the cryptocurrency market right now. According to the market volatility, the fourth quarter of the year will be the time of strong market growth and I am waiting for the recovery of this year.
It is just a matter of time before the market will eventually rise up again just like on what's happening last year. Probably, Bitcoin will rise again this year and it might occur during the last month of the year.

Bitcoin is showing some positive recovery despite of its decline in the market last month, so to those long-term trader who have holding their token for a long time and is waiting for the right time to sell.

As of now there is still a good opportunity to gain some profit if you do trade with margins in the market.
Price was 6.3k dollar and then increased to 6.6k dollar but the price today has decreased to 6.3k dollar again and has chances to go down. These downfalls have badly affected users and this took a long time and now users are worrying about their investments.

The graph line sometimes increase and sometimes decrease and we see these fluctuations under market price 10k dollar but we still hope as market can never be permanent and can go high any time.
Amanda Green

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:16:56 PM

everything could happen, therefore, the smartest way to invest in digital assets is to build a well-diversified portfolio based on your risk preference and investment goals. Such a portfolio would likely include a substantial holding in bitcoin and small exposure to promising ICO tokens. I have found a trustworthy ICO project. It is called Socratus.  It is an insurance ecosystem which provides a digital platform for insurance companies. So any insurance company can connect the platform to become the part of Insurance Digital Ecosystem. Their main aim is to create a win-win insurance whereby you get instant claim payment,  fair and transparent dealing and friendly prices. They are also helping insurance companies to reduce costs (it can be reduced from 15 to 25 %) and get their business on a new level. Also, they are powered by Smart-contracts & Socratus Oracles. It means that there is no more solo human decisions to pay or not to pay, no more lingering manual claims handling procedures.
zubrr51

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:18:18 PM

Among professionals, there is an opinion that the bear market will last until the start of the business season.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
junglist.massive

Activity: 759
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:16:52 PM

We will never know exactly when the bearish trend will stop even if you use an indicator, unless you are a whale and joined the whale club and planning for a big purchase, and before you do don’t forget to contact me lol. All we do in in forex trading is waiting, waiting for the market to move against the direction then we can make a decision.
Zarangozang

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:44:30 PM

no one knows when bearish market conditions will end soon unless you are also a whale who has set up huge funds to buy coins at low prices, chances are all these conditions will end soon and the market will regain its growth. we just stick to be patient and hold the coins we have until the market has risen in order not to lose.
weeklyeth

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:13:19 PM

mostly bear market last for more than one year or so within this time most of the investors buy the coins and hodl for next bull run
Morgann

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:38:18 PM

Hello community. The market is in a bearish trend for several months. One says that "sharks" create panic with the help of news, forcing small holders of bitcoins to sell themselves to buy cheap, others say that at the end of 2018 bitcoin will soar like a rocket. Many people write and speak on this topic. How do you think how long the bear market will last? Share your opinions.

In my own opinion the market will just keep on dropping as long as people will believe fuds and fake news that is being created by people who are affected by cryptocurrency negatively.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:05:10 PM

Hello community. The market is in a bearish trend for several months. One says that "sharks" create panic with the help of news, forcing small holders of bitcoins to sell themselves to buy cheap, others say that at the end of 2018 bitcoin will soar like a rocket. Many people write and speak on this topic. How do you think how long the bear market will last? Share your opinions.

Having the strong feel that the dips are ending and the bullish run is about to begin. The McAfee official page has even said this for this week, for everyone to prepare for the bullish run!
cryptosluck

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:58:34 PM

we can expect bear market to last for more than 6 months 6 months bull market and then bear market it keeps changes
Camorra Dev

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:45:45 PM

Day by day it is more looking like the market would remain in this particular condition of his forever, but there is still some hope left, which would support us in this hardship
connexus

Activity: 774
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:02:40 PM

It is hard to predict when will the bear market would last. For as long as the number of panic seller grows the more bearish our market will be. Thats why i keep on holding on with my investment and patiently wait for a very good rate.
umar22pk

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 02:43:00 PM

It’s much difficult to predict how long market will remain bearish, because market is in still correction mode & it will take time. But we can aspect some pumps to recover market in this year & can hope bitcoin at 10K at least at the end of 2018.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:02:59 PM

we can expect bear market to last for more than 6 months 6 months bull market and then bear market it keeps changes
How long the bear market is going to last will depend on the news or rumors with regards with bitcoins. When the rumors are on the positive note, it's not going to last for a long time but when it's mostly on the negative side, Then we are going to experience it for a bit much longer.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 03:07:59 PM

How long the bear market is going to last will depend on the news or rumors with regards with bitcoins. When the rumors are on the positive note, it's not going to last for a long time but when it's mostly on the negative side, Then we are going to experience it for a bit much longer.
today no negative news spread in market.and i know so many positive news that push bitcoin price today.so no more doubt that bitcoin will die after we see movement in few days ago.
checkmatesir

Activity: 584

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:11:04 PM

nobody will know it exactly. but for myself, i hope it will bear as long as possible and as low as it can. so we will see, how low it will go Smiley
I think this bearish situation will last soon and good times will start. I suggest all investors to be patient and wait for that time. All the deficits will be recovered and they will make handsome money in the near future. Impatient investors will lose the opportunity of making huge profits if they sell their coins. Don’t be panic and be optimistic about the bright future.

Guideare

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:16:13 AM

Maybe we’ve got extra months before this year ends. The price is not showing any sign of leaving the $6000 range, always going up and down and when it gets to the rate of $6500 or so, it will drop back.

Just like yesterday it was at the rate of $6300 but I woke up this morning and it has already gotten down to the rate of $6200. It has been doing the same through this last month and this month. Don’t know how it’s going to be, but I’m thinking before December there will be a change.
It is not possible to say how long it will take because the future is hidden and nobody can say anything about the future. Time will show use how much time it will take, but I am very optimistic about the future. This bearish situation of the market will come to an end in the near future and good days will start. Don’t be panic about the current situation.
To me I think that the bear market is already over. Because now we can see that bitcoin price has taken a step and hopefully that now it will continue increasing for a long time. I think that now the bearish trend has started and therefore the bitcoin price is expected to increase too much in near future.
Camorra Dev

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:31:53 AM

We are definitely near the bottom. Get some ideas and tradingview and make your own conclusions.

The question is not simple. Because it depends on the personal structure of planning of getting the benefit. How we need to be patient to it.
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:17:13 AM

As we can see at the moment, the situation on the crypto currency market is improving, but it is too early to speak about the full restoration and end of the bear market. Although bitcoin today overcame the mark of 8000 dollars, and there is hope for further growth and the beginning of a new trend.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:40:07 AM

Sure no one can say specifly, when it will be over, but we are sure to experienc a bullish period as the year ends in 2018,The blochchain developers and Bitcoin developers are sure with the right answer when we the bearish period will be over, But we need not to panic it is sure going to end and we have opportunity to take profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: