Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 06:41:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How long will the bear market last?  (Read 1860 times)
valentine401

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:11:09 AM

Hello community. The market is in a bearish trend for several months. One says that "sharks" create panic with the help of news, forcing small holders of bitcoins to sell themselves to buy cheap, others say that at the end of 2018 bitcoin will soar like a rocket. Many people write and speak on this topic. How do you think how long the bear market will last? Share your opinions.

The bear market will never last, the price of every cryptocurrency is volatile and that is the reason why bitcoins will always have a time where the price is dumping and you need to bear the situation in order to earn more profit.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:55:32 AM

Hello community. The market is in a bearish trend for several months. One says that "sharks" create panic with the help of news, forcing small holders of bitcoins to sell themselves to buy cheap, others say that at the end of 2018 bitcoin will soar like a rocket. Many people write and speak on this topic. How do you think how long the bear market will last? Share your opinions.
Maybe we’ve got extra months before this year ends. The price is not showing any sign of leaving the $6000 range, always going up and down and when it gets to the rate of $6500 or so, it will drop back.

Just like yesterday it was at the rate of $6300 but I woke up this morning and it has already gotten down to the rate of $6200. It has been doing the same through this last month and this month. Don’t know how it’s going to be, but I’m thinking before December there will be a change.
It is not possible to say how long it will take because the future is hidden and nobody can say anything about the future. Time will show use how much time it will take, but I am very optimistic about the future. This bearish situation of the market will come to an end in the near future and good days will start. Don’t be panic about the current situation.
To me I think that the bear market is already over. Because now we can see that bitcoin price has taken a step and hopefully that now it will continue increasing for a long time. I think that now the bearish trend has started and therefore the bitcoin price is expected to increase too much in near future.
You are right about the and the positive indicators of Bitcoin but we still need to be careful about making move to either trade of sell coins. The bearish market is just in the last stage and we are in the process of recovery and still need to wait a bit more.

A rise from $5800 to $8300 is a big jump in twenty days and we might get the pace of grown much accelerated in months to come. Once Bitcoin cross the $10000 value, it will be a matter of days for Bitcoin to rise and shine.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:22:25 AM

nobody will know it exactly. but for myself, i hope it will bear as long as possible and as low as it can. so we will see, how low it will go Smiley
Lets move in history and you will know that bitcoin fell from 1200$ in 2013 to 180$ only in Jan 2015. So it was more than one year in bearish trend. Although i agree that this is 2018, not 2014 but still anything can happen in the crpto market and this bearish trend may last for next few months also.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 05:49:17 AM

Apparently, until the fall, we will have about the same behavior of bitcoin, as it is now. He will rise a little and fall in his price with a slight general rise. From the second half of autumn, I think, there will be a growth of bitcoin and other crypto-currencies. How fast such growth will be, it is still difficult to say. I do not think that it will be great. Depending on the specific circumstances, it will be in the range of 15 000 - 25 000 dollars.
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:45:12 AM

In my own opinion, we should not always look on the prices of the market but highly prefer to read different speculations and news in order to determine the price of cryptocurrencies in the future.
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:36:38 PM

The bearish trend of market will end possible this mid of July 2018. If you remember last year the value of market bearish ends late of July 2017 and the price start recover at August. Possible this year 2018 the price start recover this coming August or hopefully this mid of July.

Crypto market on trading,HODL, and investment is still experiencing some resistant to the market, yes, we are still in the Bearish period, it is a bit long period yet i am positive that i will end soon, the fundamentals, market structure, trend are still fluid....one should always remember Market is Volatile, anything can happen at any given time.
Patience is all we need and we don't need to pressure ourselves that we need to see the bullish market as soon as possible because that will just pressure ourselves more and that can tend to selling for a low price because we are itching for the profit. It is best to be patient and just do a little bit or trading or do other stuff so you will get yourself busy and not minding the price and the trend.

I kind of agree with you that all we need to do now is keeping patience.In fact, the bearish lasts from the beginning of this year 2018, always the market is unpredictable,which makes all of us are getting suck in fear. Therefore, I advise all of us should keep our head, let think in positive way. Because as you know that the crypto market is notoriously volatile, it’s  thus pretty normal when we see this current situation. And you should remember that there’s no dip forever, definitely the market will soon give us a good news. You may beside yourself because of surprising recover. I you don’t keep away from panic, you would think in negative way, and probably  losing a lot.
EddyGameta

Activity: 884
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:11:51 PM

The bearish trend of market will end possible this mid of July 2018. If you remember last year the value of market bearish ends late of July 2017 and the price start recover at August. Possible this year 2018 the price start recover this coming August or hopefully this mid of July.
If the pattern created every year is the same, it would be very easy to invest in Bitcoin and it can make Bitcoin’s volatility more dangerous than before, imagine if the market already knows when the price will rise and they swarming to buy it then suddenly the price fell very far because people already know when prices will fall.
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:34:16 AM

From what I’m seeing I think the bear market is already over. The price is now moving up slowly, and this year is slowly coming to an end, before we get to December you will see the price go into a rush and those of you here that are still afraid of investing their money will just start regretting why they never did so. Only those that invested now that it’s still early will enjoy the profit that will come from it then.
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:45:06 AM

The market today is already starting to grow again which makes the price to pump up since there are more people Who investing right now and it was a good sign that the same thing happen again last year.
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:51:18 PM

The bearish trend is over. I suppose the period of stagnation has come to its end as well. I want to believe that the bull run time is coming to us.
best ever

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:34:32 AM

I think it will last if the people will stop speculating and spreading fake news about crypto, and also if the people will stop selling their coins in a small price.

Sometimes the market situation does not depend on this so-called fake news. The whales that manipulate the cryptocurrency, also affect its price a lot.
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:52:37 AM

Am still relatively new in the crypto world and as such can't proffer an instinctive answer to this bear market we have been experiencing from the beginning of this very year, but from what i have been reading so far from various websites, chat rooms and the likes, i hardly doubt anyone can tell when this bear will finally left the woods as only speculations but no definite time.

Only the experience players in this field can really take advantage of this very bearish market, inexperience like me Cheesy will have themselves to blame if not careful, bitcoin is very volatile and am not very trilled with that Tongue i prefer buying some good alts to hodl than btc, just my opinion Lips sealed

Morgann

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:29:20 AM

I think it will last if the people will stop speculating and spreading fake news about crypto, and also if the people will stop selling their coins in a small price.

Sometimes the market situation does not depend on this so-called fake news. The whales that manipulate the cryptocurrency, also affect its price a lot.

Maybe whales are manipulating the market price by selling a huge amount of coins but whales is also one of the biggest reason why the market price is pumping since this whales can make the price increase by hoarding a huge amount in the market.
katrimans

Activity: 882

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:36:07 AM

The bearish trend is over. I suppose the period of stagnation has come to its end as well. I want to believe that the bull run time is coming to us.
It has not fully ended but fading away with the passing days. Just check out the market charts for June and July. We are actually moving towards the prosperity. We have had a rise of more than $2000 in the last month. Hopefully this month brings the same bounties as well.

Having said that, the value of BTC will be more than $10000 till the end of August. It has been speculated that BTC will hit the $20000 limit again this year so be passionate about the rise and you see the bear market might not last long.
automaticmoney

Merit: 18

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:41:32 AM

Bear Market is expected to be there for next  1 year and within this time market expands for the next phase of accumulation and market expansion
thresher

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:33:56 PM

We can already observe a tendency for growth. And I think it will go very slowly until something like that ever happened when you forgot about Bitcoin - then there will be a rapid growth
The price will gradually increase and it will take time to grow again. Not there is volatility in the price and dips again after a bit growth. But with the passage of time it will increase and will come out of this bear situation. Be patient and cool and wait for some more time because the future is that of bitcoin and it will take over the market in the future.
Quinni

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:19:00 PM

It may last for 16 months, until the production of BTC is halved. This time node is the heat initiation point of the encrypted market, so the price of BTC and altcoin will probably rise a lot at that time.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:08:29 PM

It is not clear how long the bear market will last. I think there are too many ICO's in the market now, and they occupy a lot of capital. If these air projects are not eliminated, it will be hard for the market to grow significantly. I expect the bear market to end in three months.
It is unlikely that the bear market forecast will end in three months. Because until this month it's still as usual. Too many projects running ICOs. So it's hard to estimate how long a bear will last.
laracastvue

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:03:10 PM

Panicking is for people who are new in the market and that is the reason why you need to be knowledgeable before investing a huge amount in order to avoid losing your coins due to lack of confidence to hold.
Jgatsby

Activity: 265

Pretty kewl right?

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:21:37 PM

No one knows for sure, in my opinion the longer the better, I always look at the bright side in every situation, imagine if bear season last for a 6-7 months, that means we have a lot of time to gather different tokens and sell it during Bullish season. I know its tough to hold but please don't make cryptocurrency as your main job, at least take it as a part time that way your holding won't be compromised when you're in need of money.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: