Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 10:15:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 [190] 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinMarket.io | New, self-moderated support and news thread.  (Read 211653 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Svener

Activity: 502
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 06:12:29 PM

This is great news, but for the life of me I can't understand why you guys didn't deal with the bitcoin situation first? It would of cleared up a lot of the complaints.
We have announced (on page ~146 or near it) that there may be multiple ways to get additional BTC from other sources - to fund stuck BTC withdrawals.
The negotiations for that are still ongoing. Meanwhile, we are going to process as many altcoin withdrawals as requested. This is not the end of the story.

People who throw accusations at us have zero proof. Its simple to come up with theories.
CoinMarket.io can provide any kind of proof of innocence that you guys want.
You should redirect your energy towards finding the real thieves - we can definitely help with that.

We have reasons to believe that the main person behind the exploits has registered his first account with this email: dima1236@mail.ru
There is some rather intresting data on him on google and he may be associated with 0daycoins.
He tried to blackmail us and claimed hacking 0daycoins and "several other exchanges" - but that may not be the case.
Another user who was definitely in on the scam used an username of summergaoteng and this email: 97046128@qq.com

Please ignore all bullshit that is posted by users not named coinmarket.io - exactly.
These are just some pathetic people trying to escalate our problems.

So I take it the btc deposited after the trades stopped around 26th Feb will be returned to those people and the rest will hopefully get there btc back after the negotiations have taken place?

Yeah any deposits made in March would not be affected obviously. That will be a small amount though compared to the btc that would of been on the exchange already.
Those people are lucky they didn't deposit before the 24th Feb

Coinmarket I take it All bitcoin deposits made after 1st March will get there bitcoins back now?

That is a fantastic question, I think the answer will determine the real situation here if you get one. I don't see why people that deposited bitcoins after 1st March wouldn't get btc back straight away.

BTW I don't have any bitcoins on this exchange but I will be breaking out the popcorn until the excuse for this questions comes through that they wont be able too. lol Smiley
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
haggis

Activity: 984
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 06:17:56 PM

Can you please fix this?

Sat Mar 08 2014 12:39:16   1716.12184944   KDC   xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx   confirmed

Never received that coins and there's no TxID.

User: haggis
doodles

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 06:19:26 PM

This is great news, but for the life of me I can't understand why you guys didn't deal with the bitcoin situation first? It would of cleared up a lot of the complaints.
We have announced (on page ~146 or near it) that there may be multiple ways to get additional BTC from other sources - to fund stuck BTC withdrawals.
The negotiations for that are still ongoing. Meanwhile, we are going to process as many altcoin withdrawals as requested. This is not the end of the story.

People who throw accusations at us have zero proof. Its simple to come up with theories.
You should redirect your energy towards finding the real thieves - we can definitely help with that.

We have reasons to believe that the main person behind the exploits has registered his first account with this email: dima1236@mail.ru
There is some rather intresting data on him on google and he may be associated with 0daycoins.
He tried to blackmail us and claimed hacking 0daycoins and "several other exchanges" - but that may not be the case.
Another user who was definitely in on the scam used an username of summergaoteng and this email: 97046128@qq.com

Please ignore all BS that is posted by users not named exactly coinmarket.io.
People are creating accounts with similar names and posting BS - not sure why they think its funny.

Hey coinmarket.io "not sure why they think it's funny"Huh?? Because you are still either scammers or the FUCKING WORST PR GUYS I've ever seen in my 47  years.  Absent any real communication, people make up theories and make jokes.  IF you are innocent AND you don't understand the insult your absence has added to your incompetence, then I'm wasting my time addressing you as an adult, but hey, I'm easy that way.
Klondikesupporter

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 06:42:56 PM

I CANNOT WITHDRAW AS THE EMAIL I USED TO SIGN UP NO LONGER EXISTS - WHAT DO I DO?
pioter

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 07:00:10 PM

Please ignore all bullshit that is posted by users not named coinmarket.io - exactly.

So I take it the btc deposited after the trades stopped around 26th Feb will be returned to those people and the rest will hopefully get there btc back after the negotiations have taken place?

Yeah any deposits made in March would not be affected obviously. That will be a small amount though compared to the btc that would of been on the exchange already.

Coinmarket I take it All bitcoin deposits made after 1st March will get there bitcoins back now?

That is a fantastic question, I think the answer will determine the real situation here if you get one. I don't see why people that deposited bitcoins after 1st March wouldn't get btc back straight away.

BTW I don't have any bitcoins on this exchange but I will be breaking out the popcorn until the excuse for this questions comes through that they wont be able too. lol Smiley

Basically we don't have the back end skills to write a script to check where depositdate >= 2014-03-01 00:00:00.000

So I am just going to tell you that all deposits get put into cold storage and we will determine the % cut off the top everyone will have to take. So if you deposit 2 btc into our exchange today
and lets say a total of 10% of bitcoins was exploited then you will get 1.6 btc back. So if anyone wants to help they can deposit bitcoins into our exchange now to lower the % of bitcoins exploited.

It will help everyone out.

i love to deposit and help you out but dont have any btcs at the momento  Undecided Undecided

plis send btc : 1Dh194qAHCejvAYtS54j2n5p6MoK85PmcQ
magicbuttons

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 07:01:43 PM

I see coinmarket.io has been online again but STILL IGNORES ME.
20 HOURS REMAINING
magicbuttons

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 07:11:27 PM

You might think you are being funny by impersonating coinmarket.io but you aren't. You are just getting in the way.
Gerrit

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 07:14:11 PM

First of all I want to emphasize my Coinmarket portfolio was worth less than nothing. So don't see me as an affected customer. I am just an interested follower of this drama. Despite of my coins being worthless I decided to ask a withdrawal request for all coins, just in order to experience this drama a little bit better. I didn't expect to see my coins back. So it's a big surprise I got my KDC and NOBL today. Thanks @Coinmarket.io, I honestly admit I thought you were scammers (but still not sure you are no scammers).

But I noticed two odd situations as well, that I didn't hear from anyone else in this thread:
- First of all, after trying to withdraw my coins they appeared in my withdrawal history. Just like everyone else they were pending. I still have 4 pending withdrawals, just like anyone else. But strange enough, the "Requester IP" isn't my own IP. For all new withdrawal requests (March 16) the IP's were 141.101.88.134 or 173.245.53.104. But these are definitely not my own IP addresses! Anyone else noticed this? Don't know if these IP's are related to Coinmarket or to innocent customers.
- Among those worthless coins I had 1298.05 USDE. I thought to withdraw them to another exchange. Probably Poloniex, possibly Allcrypt. Unfortunately I'm not sure anymore which exchange it was. As far as I know I didn't generate new addresses at Poloniex or Allcrypt. But for some reason the USDE are sent to another address than my Poloniex or Allcrypt address. I don't know if this is my own mistake, it really is possiblle. But as I got someone else's IP, it is possible I got someone else's withdrawal address as well? So without murder screaming I am interested if others have this same issue? It is of course possible the owners did send some coins to their own addresses. (block explorer)
lily3241

Activity: 115

PoSToken

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 07:20:56 PM

what a fucking idiot. he could've legitimately profited more if he kept the exchange running.
now he obviously has a mark on his back.

I have the same feeling and ideas with you

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 07:30:43 PM

You might think you are being funny by impersonating coinmarket.io but you aren't. You are just getting in the way.

I agree but I would still like to know the real coinmarket.io comments with regards to BITCOIN deposits made after the 26th of feb, these deposits should be released
as they were not part of the scam/hack/exploit or whatever coinmarket is claiming them to be.

I have seen my personal btc moved around from wallet to wallet.

I am still calling this a scam until btc deposits at least after 1st March are given back to users.

C3ALL

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 07:32:42 PM

Basically we don't have the back end skills to write a script to check where depositdate >= 2014-03-01 00:00:00.000

So I am just going to tell you that all deposits get put into cold storage and we will determine the % cut off the top everyone will have to take. So if you deposit 2 btc into our exchange today
and lets say a total of 10% of bitcoins was exploited then you will get 1.6 btc back. So if anyone wants to help they can deposit bitcoins into our exchange now to lower the % of bitcoins exploited.

Wow. I don't know which is funnier.  The fact you created another troll account to look like coinmarket.io, or the fact you are that dumb you can't even take 10% off the number 2.

pearstar20

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 07:39:10 PM

HAHAHA, btw its not a real coinmarket.io its some fake .i0 < zero or some clever scam this time
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 07:44:34 PM

I CANNOT WITHDRAW AS THE EMAIL I USED TO SIGN UP NO LONGER EXISTS - WHAT DO I DO?

Use your real email adress next time you handle real money..
Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 988
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 08:20:22 PM

I would also like to hear the real answer to this question. Lets be honest everyone in the back of their minds has been wondering about the bitcoins. Even the pretender knows this and that's why he is trying
to get a reaction from us.

Thanks coinmarket.io for returning some of the alts, but I have to admit bitcoin desposits after trade was stopped should also be returned as part of the altcoin batch, this will raise suspicion for me and I am sure a lot of others.
KenChanYu

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 08:26:53 PM

I would also like to hear the real answer to this question. Lets be honest everyone in the back of their minds has been wondering about the bitcoins. Even the pretender knows this and that's why he is trying
to get a reaction from us.

Thanks coinmarket.io for returning some of the alts, but I have to admit bitcoin desposits after trade was stopped should also be returned as part of the altcoin batch, this will raise suspicion for me and I am sure a lot of others.

Exactly why I asked the question, this will remove most of the doubt that they are not being honest. The site will be closing monday and I have a bad feeling this was a ploy to keep the community satisfied until then. There is def no reason these btc deposits made after 1st March must remain on the exchange if they have been requested to be withdrawn.
Arbitrageur

Activity: 556

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 08:44:29 PM

The following is stuck, are you going to release it???

Mon Mar 17 2014 17:04:26   1.03438344   BTC      pending
coinmarket.io (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 08:45:03 PM

The site will be closing monday
Who said that?
and I have a bad feeling this was a ploy to keep the community satisfied until then.
Not true.

Processing more withdrawals now, more information coming soon.
lowww

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 08:55:57 PM

Who said that?
and I have a bad feeling this was a ploy to keep the community satisfied until then.
Not true.

What about stuck redd deposits coinmarket.io? I posted my info and TX earlier today!
KenChanYu

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 08:57:22 PM

Who said that?
Not true.

I thought Kenneth said he was closing down hosting end of the month, are you planning to maybe keep the exchange alive and kicking after all this is sorted ? I was a big supporter of coinmarket and I convinced a few friends to trade here which is why I feel bad about what has happen.

Are you processing btc deposits/withdrawals that were made after exchange was stopped end Feb?
KenChanYu

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 09:02:46 PM

Who said that?
Not true.

What about stuck redd deposits coinmarket.io? I posted my info and TX earlier today!

No disrespect but we need to see coinmarkets hand regarding btc deposits and withdrawals made after trade was stopped, anything btc dep/with in March was not part of the exploit.
Pages: « 1 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 [190] 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 »
  Print  

Jump to: