Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 08:17:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 221 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinMarket.io | New, self-moderated support and news thread.  (Read 211653 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
simmo77

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 08:51:01 AM

It's actually kinda silly the amount of drama that has exploded out of this. I got my RDD out when the site went down the first time and had some other coins I got out a few days ago. The site just goes up and down, it really looks like someone is working on this in their spare time. There are a lot better ways to scam people then pretend you're working on a engine and have your site go on and off while having people able to withdraw coins. It's not like they're getting more deposits.

Just wait for the exchange to come up and take your coins to a different exchange. I didn't have any problems with my withdrawals either time while the site was up.

Couldn't agree more.

You all agreed to the terms and conditions when you deposited your coins. You're just embarrassing yourselves with all this vigilante nonsense.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
familiaverde

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 08:52:06 AM

Please add ECC is a great coin
Klapper

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 09:01:00 AM

Well CoinMarket.io,

You know how many people are waiting for their money, please inform us at least once a day.

Inform us about what's done and what has to be done.
Gravity

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 09:10:50 AM

It's actually kinda silly the amount of drama that has exploded out of this. I got my RDD out when the site went down the first time and had some other coins I got out a few days ago. The site just goes up and down, it really looks like someone is working on this in their spare time. There are a lot better ways to scam people then pretend you're working on a engine and have your site go on and off while having people able to withdraw coins. It's not like they're getting more deposits.

Just wait for the exchange to come up and take your coins to a different exchange. I didn't have any problems with my withdrawals either time while the site was up.

Couldn't agree more.

You all agreed to the terms and conditions when you deposited your coins. You're just embarrassing yourselves with all this vigilante nonsense.

I agree, lets all create scam exchanges under the guise of a beta, that is a good enough excuse to steal bitcoins because it becomes our fault now. GG

Virtual Currencies have a great future at this rate.

nykobe

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 09:36:43 AM

I've send 10526 DGB on 10 march to coinmarket.io

Date: 10/03/2014 15:31
To: DFPRdpsjrG3KxuyjXgKTHtZUN5f4cDymL4
Debit: -10526.95023601 DGB
Net amount: -10526.95023601 DGB
Transaction ID: 50397ba5583aa82182d1f653f266bd33f9cb05cf96ed1f6068350dd5dca734a9

Today I see coinmarket.io is up, but I don't see my digibytes.
My digibyte's address don't change in my coinmarket's wallet but they are not present.

Can you help me.
my user on coinmarket.io : nykobe

Thanks.

send my digibyte on this address : D9aPZHs96WkmviBPd14mZsayDf3UMzhv4T
kafuzlum

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 10:13:02 AM

CoinMarket.io status update

1. What happened?

We got exploited. Somewhat. The majority of coins were saved by cold storage and a quick reaction.
A couple of users abused a bug in the trading engine allowing them to create coins (increase balance) out of nothing.
Do you remember the day when KARM/BTC 24h volume was 400+ out of the blue? That volume came from those malicious users trading.
When we noticed the problem, we stopped all trading to investigate the situation.
Unfortunately, we failed to find the bug fast enough to resume normal operation and cover the losses from fees.
The new trading engine (rewritten) still suffers from this unknown-to-us issue, this is why we have not resumed any trading.
Meanwhile, we allowed all withdrawals to happen - because it was the right thing to do.
Because of high withdrawal volumes, the wallets ran out of normal unspent inputs and started to combine too many small inputs for withdrawals.
There is a limit of inputs/outputs in a cryptocurrency transaction.
If the wallet software (the official stuff that everybody uses) chooses or attepts to choose too many inputs,
the transaction will fail with "Transaction too large" or "Transaction creation failed" error.
It has nothing to do with insufficent balance. This problem was caused by miners who mined directly to the deposit address, creating tens of thousands of small inputs.
The default algo for choosing transaction inputs (coin selection) is not designed for exchanges. We need to create some code that does some raw transaction magic.
Also, some coins have landed on an invalid fork - because we were too busy with other issues. We will update all coindaemons tonight.
Everything has taken too much time because multiple problems hit us at the same time and debugging the situation was not so simple.

2. What is the solution? What are you doing now?

We have manually processed some withdrawals, but that process is too slow.
An automatic script will be running tomorrow - it will hopefully process the stuck withdrawals.
If your withdrawal status changes to "manual", it means that we manually processed it.
If your withdrawal status changes to "fixed", it means that the automatic routine processed it.
We will publish statistics when avalible - after the script runs.

Please stop any accusations and threats against Kenneth Bjørke - he is just hosting the web servers.
The hosting of coinmarket.io by Kenneth will be terminated when the dust settles and all possible withdrawals are processed.

We will be posting lists of withdrawals that got fixed.
We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused to you.
More detailed information coming after the automatic process runs.
quoting people to see
myexec

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 10:39:32 AM

It's been 8 days since I transferred 0.13 BTC from my account to my wallet and still there is no sign of it. Please respond what's going on with my money!!!
There is no transaction id in my account, But the status is "confirmed".
Username: simomarto
Fri Mar 07 2014 12:09:03   0.13501767   BTC   108.162.254.201   confirmed
Giggety

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 11:06:12 AM

UPDATE THE COIN DEMONS THAT YOU PROMISED 8 times!!
multibit

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 11:29:26 AM

Well CoinMarket.io,

You know how many people are waiting for their money, please inform us at least once a day.

Inform us about what's done and what has to be done.

No I don't need anymore lies and empty promise. BTC back immediately.
Svener

Activity: 502
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 11:45:36 AM

I have some bad news, some more bad news but a way forward.

My father is a officer in the Rikskriminalpolisen (Swedish national bureau of investigation) , this is bad news because he can't help out directly, he took time out of his busy schedule to read this and I had to explain the situation , he said he is 99% sure this has been setup as a scam.

It's a pity as we could of got a case number done and then insisted the host of the website release his details.

What the community needs to do.

1. Someone needs to get case number from Norwegan Police so Kenneth Bjorke is forced to release the details of coinmarket.io owners and the IP address details for the account.

2. Depending on the country of the accused you will need to open a case in that country
  a. Whoever does this part needs to get as much info from everyone who's BTC has been stolen, the more money involved the higher priority the case will have.
  b. The case number will also be needed to freeze this persons bank accounts while the investigation continues, also the banks will require a case number and the police
      will need to be the ones to do it.

3. I suggest raising a small fee amount in a escrow for the person who is going to be doing the work. This won't be a easy task as not many people are familiar with Cryptos, if the person
    happens to live in Sweden we will sort this out very fast.

If you have anymore questions you can email me at svenlarson101@gmail.com
multibit

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:01:15 PM

I have some bad news, some more bad news but a way forward.

My father is a officer in the Rikskriminalpolisen (Swedish national bureau of investigation) , this is bad news because he can't help out directly, he took time out of his busy schedule to read this and I had to explain the situation , he said he is 99% sure this has been setup as a scam.

It's a pity as we could of got a case number done and then insisted the host of the website release his details.

What the community needs to do.

1. Someone needs to get case number from Norwegan Police so Kenneth Bjorke is forced to release the details of coinmarket.io owners and the IP address details for the account.

2. Depending on the country of the accused you will need to open a case in that country
  a. Whoever does this part needs to get as much info from everyone who's BTC has been stolen, the more money involved the higher priority the case will have.
  b. The case number will also be needed to freeze this persons bank accounts while the investigation continues, also the banks will require a case number and the police
      will need to be the ones to do it.

3. I suggest raising a small fee amount in a escrow for the person who is going to be doing the work. This won't be a easy task as not many people are familiar with Cryptos, if the person
    happens to live in Sweden we will sort this out very fast.

If you have anymore questions you can email me at svenlarson101@gmail.com

We need to start a Campaign to catch to the real owner of Coinmarket.io

So i do the first step and rise 1 BTC

WANTED

Reward to catch the real owner of Coinmarket.io " 1 BTC "

I have no problem chipping in. Please someone lead this investigation.
rizardus

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:23:58 PM

he was active today:

Today at 12:35:24 AM

and didnt even report here what happen LOL
TamiLee

Activity: 637

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:25:45 PM

1. What happened?

We got exploited. Somewhat. The majority of coins were saved by cold storage and a quick reaction.
A couple of users abused a bug in the trading engine allowing them to create coins (increase balance) out of nothing.
Do you remember the day when KARM/BTC 24h volume was 400+ out of the blue? That volume came from those malicious users trading.
When we noticed the problem, we stopped all trading to investigate the situation.
Unfortunately, we failed to find the bug fast enough to resume normal operation and cover the losses from fees.
The new trading engine (rewritten) still suffers from this unknown-to-us issue, this is why we have not resumed any trading.
Meanwhile, we allowed all withdrawals to happen - because it was the right thing to do.
Because of high withdrawal volumes, the wallets ran out of normal unspent inputs and started to combine too many small inputs for withdrawals.
If the wallet software (the official stuff that everybody uses) chooses or attepts to choose too many inputs,
the transaction will fail with "Transaction too large" or "Transaction creation failed" error.
It has nothing to do with insufficent balance. This problem was caused by miners who mined directly to the deposit address, creating tens of thousands of small inputs.
The default algo for choosing transaction inputs (coin selection) is not designed for exchanges. We need to create some code that does some raw transaction magic.
Also, some coins have landed on an invalid fork - because we were too busy with other issues. We will update all coindaemons tonight.
Everything has taken too much time because multiple problems hit us at the same time and debugging the situation was not so simple.

An automatic script will be running tomorrow - it will hopefully process the stuck withdrawals.
If your withdrawal status changes to "manual", it means that we manually processed it.
If your withdrawal status changes to "fixed", it means that the automatic routine processed it.

Please stop any accusations and threats against Kenneth Bjørke - he is just hosting the web servers.
The hosting of coinmarket.io by Kenneth will be terminated when the dust settles and all possible withdrawals are processed.

quoting people to see

Why the AUTOMATED SCRIPT is Bullshit in the case of bitcoins!

https://blockchain.info/  <-- Put your live coinmarket.io bitcoin wallet address in there, 90% of you will find your bitcoins have been moved around from wallet to wallet. The bitcoins have been stolen by the exchange, no question about it, we got fucked so hard here.
zbig205

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:26:07 PM

Hi. Please check my account nick: masterofbitcoin. I send 0.0331328btc to my wallet but dont get coins. In withdraw histrory transaction is confirmed but i dont see id.
Gravity

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:29:51 PM

1. What happened?

quoting people to see

Why the AUTOMATED SCRIPT is Bullshit in the case of bitcoins!

https://blockchain.info/  <-- Put your live coinmarket.io bitcoin wallet address in there, 90% of you will find your bitcoins have been moved around from wallet to wallet. The bitcoins have been stolen by the exchange, no question about it, we got fucked so hard here.

Oh no Sad , this is not good... I had a glimmer of hope my btc would be returned but yeah these guys have played us. Terrible scum!

rizardus

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:45:26 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2014, 02:03:46 PM by rizardus

ye but he stole my bitcoins after they disabled market - that hard to give it back if its not your? lol what a fucking scamcryptoworld

if there is no regulation about exchanges/bitcoins then why there should be regulation about how to take our fund back?

meaby we should just hire someone who will sort it out ? now Kenneth is our target - and i think he is behind this exchange, now he is just covering tracks

anyone know which hosting company is hosting coinmarket ?

because if kenneth is hosting this shit then he should have hosting comapny right?
Franky2010

Activity: 565

Crypto enthusiast for years.

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:19:29 PM

Im waiting 2 week for confirmation my depist for BTC. Please for help!    idahosk

lowww

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:22:32 PM

I just want my redd. Lost no btc because I don't store btc on ANY exchange Smiley
Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 988
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:31:50 PM

If this guy is from Estonia then he will be able to retire with the btc he just stole. its almost as bad as a Nigerian running a exchange. We definitely need regulation now.
yottahash

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:45:24 PM

Anyone with BTC 'stuck', simply lookup your coinmarket wallet BTC deposit address on blockchain.

You will find your coins have moved around a LOT, much more than an offline wallet manoeuvre could justify.

Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 221 »
  Print  

Jump to: