Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:13:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who sells BTC now?  (Read 5176 times)
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:40:17 PM

It is all about the learnings that you have gotten from the crypto currencies. If you did not attend the lecture faithfully then you will be turned into the weak handed person and would be in the group of panic seller. Those who has got real knowledge about the crypto currencies will never speak about the selling, never create the FUD's and anything related to that. I believe those threads which you see all the time is all because of FOMO character that they have inside them and nothing else. The only thing we can do is ignore them and be hodler as always we have been. There is always right time for everything which they dont know.
vachellie

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:42:16 PM

I have seen many threads talking about should I sell now or wait till BTC moons. When I see these threads I marvel and move on to check on different topics or threads because I know the person doesn't know what he is talking about. Diving more into cryptocurrencies, when you sell now it means you are a coward and don't even know the kind of cryptocurrency you are dealing with. One thing is that, its really kinda pity to see those topics raised. I have set a goal and until that goal is not, I will never sell BTC and that's me.I want ask that is it because those selling the coin are newbies and are afraid of loosing some small $s or they haven't read much about bitcoin or the cryptocurrencies or they have low knowledge about the blockchain technology?      

For who not patiently waiting till bitcoin prices raise again will sell now, but for me i will wait till bitcoin prices raise again before sell it. But not everyone sell their bitcoins because they afraid losing their money maybe some of them has its own problems with money that's why they sell it. For someone who selling bitcoin now, they should learn bitcoin and investment before investing in bitcoin.
alex M

Activity: 166
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:50:31 PM

I think now is not the time to sell bitcoin. Because the market price is down. Probably better to consider buying bitcoin at this time. And I do not know who will sell this time. Probably a man who is taking money for a sudden need.

I agree. I dont think selling off is a good option for now. For me, I think only those who really needs money instantly are doing it nowadays. If I have invested or buy bitcoins, I would prefer to hold until bitcoin price will reach at its peak to get huge profits.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:03:01 PM

Those noobs and desperately needed money,because the badly needed have no option but to sell their coins maybe for some personal reason,while those noobs are believing in what they are reading over news and Fud so this brings them in selling coins without second thoughts
Not all of them, they just badly needed the money for personal matter. We cannot judged them by their moves. We dont have the rights to tell them what they needed to do on their bitcoin, its their bitcoin so whatever they want to do is ok. What if you are on their position, i think you'll do the same thing.
omorfi

Activity: 728
Merit: 264

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:15:49 PM

The sharks and investors who believe to buy bitcoin more cheap are selling now. Most of people's belief in cryptocurrencies price increases began to diminish. That could be a good time to buy some cryptocurrencies maybe.
fluctuations

Activity: 183

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:21:52 PM

To sell bitcoin at the present time, only those who are not patient and they are panic, they sell bitcoin at the present time. Currently I find the price of bitcoin is very low so I will not sell what I have at this time.
gokudera

Activity: 256
Merit: 36

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:25:56 PM

I have seen many threads talking about should I sell now or wait till BTC moons. When I see these threads I marvel and move on to check on different topics or threads because I know the person doesn't know what he is talking about. Diving more into cryptocurrencies, when you sell now it means you are a coward and don't even know the kind of cryptocurrency you are dealing with. One thing is that, its really kinda pity to see those topics raised. I have set a goal and until that goal is not, I will never sell BTC and that's me.I want ask that is it because those selling the coin are newbies and are afraid of loosing some small $s or they haven't read much about bitcoin or the cryptocurrencies or they have low knowledge about the blockchain technology?      

For me few people only sell it now because the price of it is still low but there is a people that willing to sell it when there is an emergency. Actually no one will sell it without any valid reason because bitcoin is very important to us.

Maamejane

Activity: 378

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:48:41 PM

Those who see no future for bitcoin and only see it as an ordinary coin. For instance individuals who bought bitcoin with some few $USD can sell it now that it is $6K with no regrets. All because they have gain from it.

Arafat01775

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:35:05 PM

I think its a fool to sell now. Now selling will be less profit. I don't know who are sell bitcoin in this time. Everyone thinks that the price will increase after some times. So i think its foolish to be sold now. What will you do,its totally depend of you.
Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:47:17 PM

This is the time to buy Betquin now at a low price and must be bought and from the perspective of the Betquin does not die and this is the time of retention and not the sale and selling now is a loser by all standards
kwusu

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 04:00:18 PM

Though is good to hold your bitcoin at this particular period because of its constant decrease in price, I strongly disagree with your point that the person is a coward. How can you label someone as a coward person for selling his bitcoin at this particular moment without understanding the circumstance that led to that. What you have to know is that in marketing, there is buying and selling. One has to sell and another person should buy. This constitute trading. This holds a market. You see the fact that the person is selling his bitcoin at this time does not mean he has run at loss. It could be that the person bought it at a lower price than the price he is selling it. And mind you the quantum of profit you want to make on your investment is not the same as all other people. Selling a bitcoin when the price is not high is not a matter of cowardness rather a choice and this holds a market so that there would be constant transaction for the exchange sites to also gain something.
utpalk

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:04:59 PM

I am holding my bag for a long time ;-) no sell until 2020. I can remember when I use to tell about bitcoins and people used to call me stupid and crazy:-D But now I can make fun of them. No sell on hodl. Also, I didn't put my bitcoins into alts, I have invested only few :-D
kwusu

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 04:18:32 PM

This is the time to buy Betquin now at a low price and must be bought and from the perspective of the Betquin does not die and this is the time of retention and not the sale and selling now is a loser by all standards

Please if we all are to hold at this particular period, where will you get some to buy and hold now? And if we all are to sell it when the price is high and bitcoin is costly, who do you think will buy? Do you think if there is no buying and selling of bitcoin, the bitcoin market will stand? Do you think that when bitcoin loses its market, its value will still be there? If we understands these phenomenon I think we wont insult people anyhow. Lets all help to maintain the bitcoin market.
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:22:55 PM

Well not everyone have that kind of patience,so maybe they can't wait anymore or they're in need for money right now.You have to be prepared to wait for years in this kind of investment,that's what people don't understand about crypto world.They just jump in and hope they can get quick money.
ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 365

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:27:04 PM

One hand it may be a time to buy and invest more into cryptocurrency because of low rate but in other hand people sell to me up with immediate needs since it their properties. We use use what we have in other to stay fit instead of borrowing from people. This mean not all that sell, sold because fall in price of bitcoin.

nagatomo89

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:37:43 PM

It is hard to find a bitcoin seller at this time when bitcoin prices are dropping very low. We will all choose not to sell bitcoin now. No one accepts losses, so no one sells BTC
lamcouz

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:50:43 PM

I will one day see bitcoin has reached more than $50,000. But I know on where you are throwing that message and that is to those people that wanted to become rich but are scared of investing huge money. Crypto investment are like any other investments, the low capital, low profit and this must be understood by most upcoming fresh investors.
AnCapFree

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:54:02 PM

to be honest, I think there is no people willing sell their BTC. But there are some investors must loan money to trade. So,they cant hold BTC in long term, they must sell it to cut loss

iamike

Activity: 314
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:00:37 PM

Please if we all are to hold at this particular period, where will you get some to buy and hold now? And if we all are to sell it when the price is high and bitcoin is costly, who do you think will buy? Do you think if there is no buying and selling of bitcoin, the bitcoin market will stand? Do you think that when bitcoin loses its market, its value will still be there? If we understands these phenomenon I think we wont insult people anyhow. Lets all help to maintain the bitcoin market.

What you are saying is really true though. But one thing I have also noticed is that most of the people who are selling theirs now are as a result of fear. The fear of losing all their investment makes a lot of people sell their coin at this particular time. Fear is something investment hate. Patience is the key to a successful investment.
McDee

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

A M E P A Y

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:08:04 PM

What you are saying is really true though. But one thing I have also noticed is that most of the people who are selling theirs now are as a result of fear. The fear of losing all their investment makes a lot of people sell their coin at this particular time. Fear is something investment hate. Patience is the key to a successful investment.
Now sell bitcoins only frightened madmen. Bitcoin just started to climb. Do not need to sell now. Those who do this are fools. They will not be able to buy it at such a low price.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: