Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 12:02:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who sells BTC now?  (Read 5178 times)
wahyu5

Activity: 729
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:15:48 AM

In order to avoid panic and fear of losing when bitcoin prices go down, investing should use the money we consider to be long-term savings, because some people buy btc using the money from the loan by hoping to make big profits in a short time, but turns the price down. And that's what makes them panic and afraid to lose. Bottom line, Do not force to invest if we are not ready to invest yet.
agatha90

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:37:54 AM

For me, I'm still optimistic, not afraid of bad news that says bitcoin will disappear, I still survive, it's been long enough, I'm sure the wheel must be turning, where there is a decrease there will be an increase.
Jocuserious

Activity: 1936
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 09:50:31 AM

Nobody not now sell their bitcoin with the lossing moment, personally I have still decide avoid selling my Bitcoin now this down time. Actually holders, investors, trader all and all people want to profit as the crypto world.i think real bitcoin users can be avoid now time to sell bitcoin. their can drop it hold and wait until when price go to up.
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:53:08 AM

I have seen many threads talking about should I sell now or wait till BTC moons. When I see these threads I marvel and move on to check on different topics or threads because I know the person doesn't know what he is talking about. Diving more into cryptocurrencies, when you sell now it means you are a coward and don't even know the kind of cryptocurrency you are dealing with. One thing is that, its really kinda pity to see those topics raised. I have set a goal and until that goal is not, I will never sell BTC and that's me.I want ask that is it because those selling the coin are newbies and are afraid of loosing some small $s or they haven't read much about bitcoin or the cryptocurrencies or they have low knowledge about the blockchain technology?      
Actually the approval does not really matter in using bitcoin, but it is only the legalization through exchanging. Moreover if the countries approved the usage of bitcoin it will lead to more investors therefore the bitcoin will rise because of the approval given by countries. It is like advertising bitcoin if it is accepted by different countries and lot of investors will influenced by the world of crypto.
ys fs

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:01:13 AM

and now i do not know who sell btc, the problem is why now the bitcoin price is so low? try to explain to me....
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:23:50 AM

I have seen many threads talking about should I sell now or wait till BTC moons. When I see these threads I marvel and move on to check on different topics or threads because I know the person doesn't know what he is talking about. Diving more into cryptocurrencies, when you sell now it means you are a coward and don't even know the kind of cryptocurrency you are dealing with. One thing is that, its really kinda pity to see those topics raised. I have set a goal and until that goal is not, I will never sell BTC and that's me.I want ask that is it because those selling the coin are newbies and are afraid of loosing some small $s or they haven't read much about bitcoin or the cryptocurrencies or they have low knowledge about the blockchain technology?      
We should not sell bitcoin now that it has fallen. What we have to do now is to take advantage of this time because of this we will earn more profit. So buy now because sure of the next month will start raising the price of bitcoin.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
denisaardelean

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:34:17 AM

I think the bear market will be very long, you can see that bitcoin prices are down more than 70% since the $ 19800 mark, now bitcoin is adjusting at $ 6500 and is still slightly down. .

In addition, we are preparing to face the global economic crisis, which will make bitcoin prices continue to decline in the coming days and will be difficult to recover.

For that reason, I believe you should sell bitcoin at this point before the bitcoin price goes down.
Jetblack01

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:53:12 AM

People are not really selling their Bitcoins that they bought at a much lower price....

people are shorting Bitcoin.  And they are leveraging the small amount of BTC they have.   Atleast thats my experience on Bitmex.

I kept buying the dip and realized people were shorting it as much as I was buying.   Then I tried shorting bitcoin with $1 leveraging 100x to see what happens..

I 10x my $1 over night.   I dont believe in making money this way but its happening, like it or hate it....
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:59:39 AM

Only panic sellers do sell BTC at this point of time. The FUD creators are everywhere and they just do what they feel like but faithful holders wont be affected with this.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
CoinstarF

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:11:15 AM

Cryptocurrency gives its roots everywhere, it is very good. It evolves at a rapid speed, soon will use on a daily basis. Interesting post.

No one yet sells thier BTC,  many holders and investors trying to keep it and preserve as precious assets that someday it may become a basic needs that lasted for long or elsewhere big and grows  probably a demand of most users.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:22:00 AM

The one who needs money would be the one who would sell their Bitcoin now,
I don't think there is a reason for us to sell our Bitcoin if we don't need money unless you want to do some short trades to make some profit from the market.

DunnDy

Activity: 132
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:30:31 AM

It's hard to disagree with you but it is worth taking into account that there are people who counted on a quick profit and do not have such funds to wait a longer period of time for earnings. It is hardly surprising that they sell a cryptocurrency so as not to be completely lossy. Some may be forced to do so. However, before investing, it's worth considering whether we can deal with it and if the value of cryptocurrencies decreases, we should not sell it immediately.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:39:09 AM

You assume anyone who sells now is stupid, newbie, and inexperience. That's not a good assumption, you know. You shouldn't think anyone who has a different view is inferior to yourself.

People sold their assets for a lot of reasons, but mostly because they predict the price is going lower. These people might be more clever and more experienced than you. They see an opportunity which you can't see. You said they sell because they're afraid of losing small money, they don't. They sell because they can make more money by buying back lower or shorting the market.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:42:56 AM

I can't seem to make myself sell my bitcoins even if the price I would be selling it to is still profit. I'm greedy by nature so mught as well hodl a little while longer until the price climbs back to $20,000. Until then, I'll be resisting the urge to sell and make money.

Baronggot

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:24:57 PM

I think more people faith to bitcoin were shaken because of the recent falldown of its market value. It's not really a pleasant scenario to see bitcoin hit an all time low this year but if you will just look at it in a positive way, all you can do is hold and buy some at a lower price. We still have few months left before this year ends and i am still optimistic that bitcoin will have its value to skyrocket again.

EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:18:02 PM

People who lost faith in bitcoin due to FUD obviously have sold their coins.
Yeah, being pessimistic in matters like money is helpful to widen your choices and help you make better decisions but you still need patience and faith to its potential.
No loss in holding, prices can repeat ever so just wait and hold.
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:27:31 PM

I think more people faith to bitcoin were shaken because of the recent falldown of its market value. It's not really a pleasant scenario to see bitcoin hit an all time low this year but if you will just look at it in a positive way, all you can do is hold and buy some at a lower price. We still have few months left before this year ends and i am still optimistic that bitcoin will have its value to skyrocket again.
People who experience panic are the ones who sell more Bitcoin. They see the market conditions decline and it makes them think that they will lose and try to avoid a much greater loss. For people who believe in Bitcoin then they will try to hold it because as we know that bitcoin development has been increasing and this is the reason that Bitcoin price is still very possible to experience an increase in price.
i_iz_vins

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:35:50 PM

I think those who would not want to get higher loss. They sell their bitcoins because they think bitcoin will not get back again to its glorious place. For me, thet are just plain stupid. If they want more profit, then they should learn to wait because for me, I still believs that bitcoin can still rise even in this tough situation.
alex_gr_cc

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 01:54:03 PM

Everyone who invests in cryptocurrencies must have their own investment strategy. And you need to adhere to this strategy firmly, so as not to make mistakes in a panic. Everyone should understand when he buys a crypto, and when he should sell. Otherwise there will be only losses

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Tiger Junk

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:43:41 PM

People who experience panic are the ones who sell more Bitcoin. They see the market conditions decline and it makes them think that they will lose and try to avoid a much greater loss. For people who believe in Bitcoin then they will try to hold it because as we know that bitcoin development has been increasing and this is the reason that Bitcoin price is still very possible to experience an increase in price.

I think they are  those crypto users and  investors who are afraid of price decline. They are the ones who are more prone to panic selling. Maybe its their way to cope up with the situation to cut more losses that they coudl experience.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: