Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:39:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who sells BTC now?  (Read 5178 times)
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:19:31 PM

Those users who sells their btc because of many reasons no patient to hold anymore. No choice but to sell due to of needs funds to use so we cannot force them if other users sells their btc.
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:27:23 PM

Yes you are right about newbies just selling their Bitcoins when the internet started to FUD again against Bitcoin, but I think what they did is just the right thing to do. Let's here, once the weak hands are gone and that newbies are not investing anymore because they are afraid, real investors who know Bitcoin will get to have a huge advantage. Also, if this newbies who have weak hands are shaken off the market, a stable price would be possible and plausible to rise higher.
Actually, some people already sell their bitcoin and I think they do big mistake because the price of bitcoin will bounce back and become more expensive so that they really do a big mistake. I suggest they must hold their bitcoin and do not ever sell. Lastly, just be patience because it will help you to gain more income and money.
Nanashev

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:32:55 PM

I have seen many threads talking about should I sell now or wait till BTC moons. When I see these threads I marvel and move on to check on different topics or threads because I know the person doesn't know what he is talking about. Diving more into cryptocurrencies, when you sell now it means you are a coward and don't even know the kind of cryptocurrency you are dealing with. One thing is that, its really kinda pity to see those topics raised. I have set a goal and until that goal is not, I will never sell BTC and that's me.I want ask that is it because those selling the coin are newbies and are afraid of loosing some small $s or they haven't read much about bitcoin or the cryptocurrencies or they have low knowledge about the blockchain technology?      
only fools are selling bitcoins now. the price is falling, I think it's time to buy bitcoin. not even sell it

Please do not call anybody names because they are selling their bitcoin. There is a reason behind everything-it might not be because the value of bitcoin has reduced. What if someone  is going through a piercing situation and the only remedy available will be selling your coins. Please let us watch our tongue and also control our emotions on this platform.

Tanmoy98

Activity: 325
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:38:50 PM

I think nobody can't want to sell their btc.Because now the price of btc is very low.I think the price will be recover as soon as possible.I suggest everyone must hold their bitcoin and do not ever sell.After 1-2 months the price will be hit $10k again. Shocked
Scavagers

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:44:17 PM

I have seen many threads talking about should I sell now or wait till BTC moons. When I see these threads I marvel and move on to check on different topics or threads because I know the person doesn't know what he is talking about. Diving more into cryptocurrencies, when you sell now it means you are a coward and don't even know the kind of cryptocurrency you are dealing with. One thing is that, its really kinda pity to see those topics raised. I have set a goal and until that goal is not, I will never sell BTC and that's me.I want ask that is it because those selling the coin are newbies and are afraid of loosing some small $s or they haven't read much about bitcoin or the cryptocurrencies or they have low knowledge about the blockchain technology?      
I think no one, but if there is someone who sell bitcoin at this rate,he is just dumb. At this rate, he cannot even make profit, he just accepted that he lost money and have no patience to wait. That kind of person is just contributing to the dump of bitcoin.
addeqt

Activity: 196
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:48:52 PM

I don't know if you are referring other people that are selling bitcoin as newbie or just new into crypto. I tell you men, there are several reasons why people buy and sell bitcoins. One of the first and common is the trading, it is a frequent buy and sell of cypto. I think you haven't experience it yet because you are just like other people on what you are talking about that is afraid on losing some dollars. You can't just tell that all of the people that are selling bitcoin could lose some of it, some time and most of the time they need to sell so that they have enough money to buy when the price goes much lower.
solenn heussaff

Activity: 116
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:52:17 PM

I think the people who are selling bitcoin now are the persons who are satisfied in the bitcoin market price or they need money for emergency or maybe the people that sells bitcoin now are the greedy people who wants to earn money without waiting.
bajigur894784

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:52:36 PM

Maybe so, or maybe not. because I think everyone has different principles, ideas, strategies, and profit targets to invest in bitcoin. We can not blame those who sell bitcoin, even though they are contributing to the price drop.
TricksterX

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 02:54:46 PM

everyone understands, selling btc is currently very harmful, the majority of people still think btc price will recover
teamspike911

Activity: 131

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:15:19 PM

I think that these are extremely strange people. Its price is extremely low ... hence this is an extremely stupid idea. Well, or disappointed people because of the long market conditions ... which is nothing good to call.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:25:36 PM

Every time you are free to sell and buy the bitcoin, but the problem is the value always moves that why some people are getting interested on the crypto. The chance to gain profits by doing the trading, gambling, and investment. AS you see the value of the bitcoin today is still on the low portion, so that means that this not an excellent opportunity to us to sell the bitcoin and wait the proper time to sell it.
everythingforsale

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:26:53 PM

I think that people who sell their Bitcoin right now, are just not educated enough to know the perspectives of BTC in near future. I think that we will face the great growth of overall merket soon.
boyknightvn

Activity: 225

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:27:27 PM

The number of Bitcoin sellers has dropped dramatically recently (I think it's been a month) since the first price down in the begining of this year. Those bitcoins have fallen into the hands of keeper who want to store Bitcoin for a long time, gradually the number of sales will be less. The people who are still selling Bitcoin are probably in need of money for their loans or dealing with problems in their lives. It will be a pity if Bitcoin prices rise in the near future
Just think buy Bitcoin is a investment, don't lose your job Smiley
Dark_raven007

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 04:58:00 PM

I do not sell bitcoin. I bought it and continue to buy it as much as I have enough money. I believe in a strong rise in prices in the near future
arya123210

Activity: 106

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:02:54 PM

Maybe many are selling bitcoins now because they need money to get their families done so they have to sell all their btcs now, but I think it's a very wrong decision because they can get huge profits from bitcoin in how many years ahead
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:03:43 PM

Every time you are free to sell and buy the bitcoin, but the problem is the value always moves that why some people are getting interested on the crypto. The chance to gain profits by doing the trading, gambling, and investment. AS you see the value of the bitcoin today is still on the low portion, so that means that this not an excellent opportunity to us to sell the bitcoin and wait the proper time to sell it.

I agree, we can sell bitcoin anytime of the day. This is a matter of choice and decision of our own, we have also different needs and beliefs so each of us knows whats best for us. Let us just remember that the value of btc is unstable so we should be alert or active in our decisions.
Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:49:35 PM

I agree, we can sell bitcoin anytime of the day. This is a matter of choice and decision of our own, we have also different needs and beliefs so each of us knows whats best for us. Let us just remember that the value of btc is unstable so we should be alert or active in our decisions.
the investment market always has two sides. bear market and bull market. they like to argue and move the market in their own direction. but in the end, the winner is the one who sensibly assesses the market.

dimiinx

Activity: 355
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:58:51 PM

who sell is a company that has a very good company and famous to be able to make money
Wall_Streeet

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:11:15 PM

there are 2 options. The man knows why he comes out and knew it before he bought the coin. So it is a competent investor and then he has some script already written. The second option-the Person didn't know when will leave, and does it on emotions, means it is the beginner. So he loses. That explains a lot.
billykannithi

Activity: 330
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:16:12 PM

Lol. Many people sell BTC now. You can see that on the volume 24h at any digital exchange. Some one FUD - they scare because many bad new about BTC or crypto currency, the BTC is down and down, they lost money and sell BTC because they dont want to lose more money. Another people earn money by buy/sell BTC, we call them is trader
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: