Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 03:36:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who sells BTC now?  (Read 5176 times)
adjong

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:35:00 AM

for me no one sells BTC right now because it's at a low price I'll wait for this buyback price as last year because BTC's price is great when you wait for DECMBER. when you're BTC Boss now you're sure to lose it
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:39:52 AM

I have seen many threads talking about should I sell now or wait till BTC moons. When I see these threads I marvel and move on to check on different topics or threads because I know the person doesn't know what he is talking about. Diving more into cryptocurrencies, when you sell now it means you are a coward and don't even know the kind of cryptocurrency you are dealing with. One thing is that, its really kinda pity to see those topics raised. I have set a goal and until that goal is not, I will never sell BTC and that's me.I want ask that is it because those selling the coin are newbies and are afraid of loosing some small $s or they haven't read much about bitcoin or the cryptocurrencies or they have low knowledge about the blockchain technology?      

Coward is the proper adjective that can describe to the people who do not have balls in holding bitcoin. They will soon tell to themselves what ifs, what if they continue waiting, what if, what if and more what if. They will realize what are the good things that the bitcoin to give but it is too late for them.

Mat_Myers9844

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:42:01 AM

fools are sell BTC now
finlandais

Activity: 397
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:42:11 AM

According to me if someone needs money for some emergency that person should only sell the coins at this time.As we know that the market value of BTC is very low.People who are selling their coins because  they believe that bitcoin is going to end soon are not taking right decision.Bitcoin has a good future scope so keep on holding your coins and sell them in future when price will increase in order to earn profit.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
wall101

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:38:33 PM

The one's who need money and the one's who's panicking that thinks bitcoin won't recover and the price would fall further
Norwood Daniell

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:43:32 PM

I don't think you should complain about such things like that. Instead of wasting time caring about people against what you trust, just ignore them and focus on your investment. Everyone has their own faith and view. While you predict Bitcoin will go up again and Bitcoin holders will make a killing, others find the opportunity cost big, are not sure of the future, and don't want to live with anxiety any more. Just do what you want and good luck!
Samuel Elliss

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:44:17 PM

Bitcoin has got into a downfall and not bounced up yet. Despite the sad fact that many people are withdrawing money from the cryptomarket. it's good, because such a period like this will get rid of waving investors who only wanna earn easy money. When Bitcoin recovers in the next period, they definitely feel "missed the boat". Until that, the market is healthier.
Arafat01775

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:08:52 PM

Really i don't know who sells btc now. But i think if anyone sell bitcoin in this time then he is foolish. Because bitcoin price will be high at a time. Now better option is hold it with patience. I hope that bitcoin price must be gain.
WARlrus

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:27:21 PM

I dont think that selling btc now is a good decision. you have buy them with high price and you lose your money soon. My suggestion for you are holding and be patient.

Virtual Rehab➣➣➣ Psychological Rehabilitation for Vulnerable Populations
polyballz

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:40:29 PM

I have seen many threads talking about should I sell now or wait till BTC moons. When I see these threads I marvel and move on to check on different topics or threads because I know the person doesn't know what he is talking about. Diving more into cryptocurrencies, when you sell now it means you are a coward and don't even know the kind of cryptocurrency you are dealing with. One thing is that, its really kinda pity to see those topics raised. I have set a goal and until that goal is not, I will never sell BTC and that's me.I want ask that is it because those selling the coin are newbies and are afraid of loosing some small $s or they haven't read much about bitcoin or the cryptocurrencies or they have low knowledge about the blockchain technology?      
hannahfx

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:42:19 PM

Panic peoples are selling bitcoin now, who is coward and fool because this time is purchase bitcoin definitely this bounce back mostly possible chances on chines new year but bitcoin is not for everyone people need control himself and never trade with emotions they can make profit otherwise make loss.
i think if we wanna best trader in bitcoin then we need to control our emotions.
robertdhags

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:46:23 PM

According to me if someone needs money for some emergency that person should only sell the coins at this time.As we know that the market value of BTC is very low.People who are selling their coins because  they believe that bitcoin is going to end soon are not taking right decision.Bitcoin has a good future scope so keep on holding your coins and sell them in future when price will increase in order to earn profit.
different needs of us we should be more patient but some other people sell their coin or might some drops it but for us we should be patient on selling why cause there is so much special thing that it can be.
Baijit20

Activity: 414

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:48:36 PM

Cryptocurrency gives its roots everywhere, it is very good.
I think selling off your hold at losing position is  an act ignorance and a capital loss. I believe no matter the price bitcoin has fallen if you do not sell off you are yet to lose your money. Hold and be patient.
Sharon Borgess

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:51:34 PM

Infancy stage has offered Bitcoin lots of challenges. The downfall is just one of that. Patience and faith of real investors are essential to bring about a reversal. Only those who has been by Bitcoin's side when it's needed are eligible to reap the rewards. Waving and inconsistent ones won't be entitled.
imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 04:51:52 PM

Right now only people sales bitcoins are day traders, they buy in the morning and sale in the evening and hoping for a profit. Also some people who bought early 2017 under 2k, selling for profit.

omacron12

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:53:20 PM

Some persons cant hodl for long,and there are people who are in for daily trades and make a living on it
walemil

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:55:40 PM

People's motivation for joining cryptocurrency is not uniform and for that reason alone, what they do with their cryptocurrencies will be influenced accordingly. While some are financially buoyant, some are broke. At a time dire need, what comes to your mind is sell.
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:59:29 PM

The short answer- the ones who are fearful.
I wanted to share other information which could be relevant to this topic.
A while ago i red an article which described that the long term holders have sold their BTC to short-term speculators. This could be indeed one of the reasons why btc is behaving in such way at this level.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
MKH
Copper Member

Activity: 231
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:08:55 PM

Some panic seller are now selling BTC. When they saw the market fallin down  they are thinking that market will not come back maybe or its going to be loss for them to hold BTC. But if any person can understand the crypto market i don't think he will sell his BTC now, otherwise he will try to buy BTC now with this low price.
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:11:05 PM

Some panic seller are now selling BTC. When they saw the market fallin down  they are thinking that market will not come back maybe or its going to be loss for them to hold BTC. But if any person can understand the crypto market i don't think he will sell his BTC now, otherwise he will try to buy BTC now with this low price.

But not all selling is panic selling. people can have legitimate reasons for selling or trading as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: