Bitcoin Forum
August 05, 2024, 08:13:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who sells BTC now?  (Read 5182 times)
pltgksl

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 08:04:17 PM

i think to sell BTC is risky and not to sell is risky, too. just need a little bit luck:)
Gypat

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:06:07 PM

I think the time one sells depends on the individual and it is basically influenced by the price at which the person bought his Btc. If I bought at a lower price and there has been a rise in value, I think it is ohk by me when I sell it.
Ad Baculum

Activity: 175
Merit: 23

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:15:57 PM

I have seen many threads talking about should I sell now or wait till BTC moons. When I see these threads I marvel and move on to check on different topics or threads because I know the person doesn't know what he is talking about. Diving more into cryptocurrencies, when you sell now it means you are a coward and don't even know the kind of cryptocurrency you are dealing with. One thing is that, its really kinda pity to see those topics raised. I have set a goal and until that goal is not, I will never sell BTC and that's me.I want ask that is it because those selling the coin are newbies and are afraid of loosing some small $s or they haven't read much about bitcoin or the cryptocurrencies or they have low knowledge about the blockchain technology?      

Those who sells their bitcoin just because the prices suddenly drops are cowards and shouldn't invest in the first place. If you want to invest in bitcoin, follow what the time period you set. Some here took years of investment to wait until the prices peaks up. If you are not confident nor patient in this kind of business, may be you should rethink it all over again. Bitcoin investment is about faith, patience, and disregarding FUDs around.

missyqt29

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:18:55 PM

I have seen many threads talking about should I sell now or wait till BTC moons. When I see these threads I marvel and move on to check on different topics or threads because I know the person doesn't know what he is talking about. Diving more into cryptocurrencies, when you sell now it means you are a coward and don't even know the kind of cryptocurrency you are dealing with. One thing is that, its really kinda pity to see those topics raised. I have set a goal and until that goal is not, I will never sell BTC and that's me.I want ask that is it because those selling the coin are newbies and are afraid of loosing some small $s or they haven't read much about bitcoin or the cryptocurrencies or they have low knowledge about the blockchain technology?      

When you set a goal, you should stick on it otherwise you will wander aimlessly in this industry. And don't let yourself be affected with those Fear, Uncertainties, and doubt circling in the news and forums. Those posts are made to discourage you to continue this journey. You need to stay focus and hold your bitcoin because if the time comes when bitcoin reaches another era of golden age, you will regret if you already sold it.
nx24tan180n

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:21:53 PM

i think we must hold our coins until the bitcoin or altcoins reach new peak. Maybe it will happen in the next few months.
fndsr

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:30:43 PM

if you intend to invest, of course, will not sell it at a price that down the investment goal is to get a profit for that investment, investors who panic and do not believe and sure with bitcoin who sell it

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
IEO: Jul 20th
Birin016

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:36:26 PM

Those users who sells their btc because of many reasons no patient to hold anymore. No choice but to sell due to of needs funds to use so we cannot force them if other users sells their btc.
margert

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:39:57 PM

I think you should sell bitcoin right away at this point, you can see that after several days of continuous price increase, at the moment the bitcoin price has started to decline, so at this time I Think you should not keep the bitcoin in order to preserve your profits. I think you can buy bitcoin at $ 6800 because it's a very strong support level.
bitcub

Activity: 952

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 11:40:06 PM

As seen from the chart every body sells their bitcoin as indicated by RSI, BTC might have another short consolidation.

Xmm

Activity: 440

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:53:03 PM

Now only bitter people can sell bitcoin! These people are definitely not in their right mind)))) At the end of the year, we expect the price to be 20-30-40 times more. I think crypto world is just starting to form! and all those who are in it now will be rich)

Emanammy

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:32:41 AM

I think people should not well Bitcoin because market will bounce back and it's worth will rise soon.
previouslyabused

Activity: 59
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:46:37 AM

These are the gains. I believe in the future of Bitcoin and its growing popularity. People from all over the world are part of BITCOIN INVESTMENTS Mostly new investors in this field have filed and do not have much knowledge and experience on that and how to handle this problem with price. low. This is really who will sell bitcoin right now.
cah ndablek

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:38:13 AM

If I try to keep bitcoin assets as best as I can because when a trader gets into a panic when a bad issue about the world of cryptocurrency goes on it certainly be a hard loss to avoid and they are afraid to invest in the future.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:28:34 AM

If I try to keep bitcoin assets as best as I can because when a trader gets into a panic when a bad issue about the world of cryptocurrency goes on it certainly be a hard loss to avoid and they are afraid to invest in the future.

Well being afraid after making mistakes is kinda normal since you're still reeling from losing money. But if that stops you then you're likely losing morr opportunities. Right now selling may seem a good idea for many people since the price went quite up,  but that's only if you're already in profit. Don't sell just because the market us showing good signs.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
wavesdonotunderstandme@gm

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:43:22 AM

It's crazy when they sell Bitcoin at this point. The price of Bitcoin is too low and they will certainly suffer big losses
Gayas

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:57:42 AM

That's a pretty strong accusation. Do not forget that bitcoin is designed to earn money! Hold is not the only right decision. And you can earn money on the difference in bitcoin prices!

tyronecoinbit

Activity: 359

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:07:28 AM

That's a pretty strong accusation. Do not forget that bitcoin is designed to earn money! Hold is not the only right decision. And you can earn money on the difference in bitcoin prices!

It really depends on us if when are we going to sell our bitcoin. There are people like me who were forced to sell their bitcoin because of financial needs. Selling bitcoin in a low price will not make you a coward. There are just instances that you have to sell it in a low price coz you don't have a choice and you badly need money.
tonlong

Activity: 726

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:37:03 AM

In my own opinion the number of Bitcoins sold everyday is mainly traders who trade in a short period of time to buy and sell for profit. Besides the speculators or sharks they hold a large amount of btc can make the price change when they are cheap and then sell them.
ynclksnr321

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:55:25 AM

It's not a very sensible move to sell handcraft now. The term is actually a hand-picking period. The only thing to do at this point is to increase the amount of BTC in your hand as much as possible.
Siminarota

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:14:48 AM

There are quite a lot of BTC selling, you should focus on the big trading floor, buying more reputable. You will be safer on the money you spend.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: