Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:27:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who sells BTC now?  (Read 5178 times)
swaggerkeme

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:15:56 PM

To sell or hodl bitcoin is a matter of choice, bitcoin just like any usual asset or currency, the hodler decides when to sell or not. The bottom line is choices people make.
ubeng07

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:24:41 PM

I think it is so much necessary to watch the Market trend so well before selling your BTC. It is not a disputable fact that people are selling their BTC for Panic sales especially the Newbies, but the fact remains, if they understand well the Market ways, they shall devoid such. The present state of the BTC Value does not to me good to sell at all other than to hold. Because it is neither at Dip nor at hike to me, my opinion.
true not all are result of panic selling why they sell their bitcoin we have some different needs it is just coincidence of the market falls that it is look like that it was been sell for better to make some chart or plan for where you are wanted to sell your coins for to avoid this kind of panic selling for emergency purposes.
salalaman

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:31:37 PM

I think for now nobody wants to sell btc, because the price is down, most people hold their shares and many people are buying at the present time, everyone thinks selling at the present time will only cause harm.

It is good that you said you think but not what is exactly happening. I must tell you point blank that day in day out people do sell their bitcoin and buy some and i tell you that they make good profit out of it. Myself for instance, i do the some. Though the price is not appreciable but still it rises small. So we buy when it falls and sell when it rises so that we can earn small profits
allaking

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:37:51 PM

To sell or hodl bitcoin is a matter of choice, bitcoin just like any usual asset or currency, the hodler decides when to sell or not. The bottom line is choices people make.

Exactly. You have said it all. I wondwr why people are still surprise and wonder why some sells their coins at this particular time. Selling or holding is a matter of choice and opinion. He bought it with his own money and decide what is best for him so we should desist from wondering about them.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
fortnite

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:41:24 PM

There are a lot of people that are selling bitcoin , but also on the other way there are a lot of people that are buying , for now I would suggest selling bitcoin , because they should have invested before !! Smiley
Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:43:58 PM

I have seen many threads talking about should I sell now or wait till BTC moons. When I see these threads I marvel and move on to check on different topics or threads because I know the person doesn't know what he is talking about. Diving more into cryptocurrencies, when you sell now it means you are a coward and don't even know the kind of cryptocurrency you are dealing with. One thing is that, its really kinda pity to see those topics raised. I have set a goal and until that goal is not, I will never sell BTC and that's me.I want ask that is it because those selling the coin are newbies and are afraid of loosing some small $s or they haven't read much about bitcoin or the cryptocurrencies or they have low knowledge about the blockchain technology?      

I think that as of now August 01, 2018, many people will sell their bitcoin because the market falls down due to the recent issue about ETF. Yesterday, I was sold my bitcoin so that I will become free in speculating in the price. I already turned them into fiat so that I will not be bothered if ever the price goes down in 6000 dollars again. They said that August is a worst month for BTC. And I expect that $20K prediction will not reach in this year.

Aying

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

https://raiser.network

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:51:48 PM

I have seen many threads talking about should I sell now or wait till BTC moons. When I see these threads I marvel and move on to check on different topics or threads because I know the person doesn't know what he is talking about. Diving more into cryptocurrencies, when you sell now it means you are a coward and don't even know the kind of cryptocurrency you are dealing with. One thing is that, its really kinda pity to see those topics raised. I have set a goal and until that goal is not, I will never sell BTC and that's me.I want ask that is it because those selling the coin are newbies and are afraid of loosing some small $s or they haven't read much about bitcoin or the cryptocurrencies or they have low knowledge about the blockchain technology?      

I think that as of now August 01, 2018, many people will sell their bitcoin because the market falls down due to the recent issue about ETF. Yesterday, I was sold my bitcoin so that I will become free in speculating in the price. I already turned them into fiat so that I will not be bothered if ever the price goes down in 6000 dollars again. They said that August is a worst month for BTC. And I expect that $20K prediction will not reach in this year.
Nowadays I am not selling my bitcoin as I want to enjoy the fruit of it in time, I will control myself not to sell it today so I can have a big profit once again when the price goes up, I will not let myself missed this chance, I have learned my lesson well enough.

Watch out for this SPACE!
Chooroz

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:59:00 PM

I think there are some people who sell their btc even if the current price are down specially those people who are in need of money and no permanent job.
I dont sell my bitcoin now because i reallly believe that the value of bitcoin will rise again up to $19k and when it will haopen i will have a big chance to became profitable again, and selling bitcoin now is the stupid decision to do because the value of btc now is still cheap.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
vnck25

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:03:03 PM

No, I have seen people selling Bitcoins on FB groups. When inquired further they are selling them simply because they need the cash to get out of a financial crisis! It makes complete sense to me why they are doing that, its basically their last option. Most of them are wise enough to know that they are missing out on a big cash out on a future time, but they need to get out of their present crisis. All in all Bitcoin has come to their rescue!
kok jujung

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:11:21 PM

I think for the moment a bit to sell bitcoin even hardly any, selling at this time should consider twice to squeeze enough losnik sikikan, may ahir years can to sell it because as far as I know already three times the increase of bitcoin in this time of year
letzdodiz

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:24:41 PM

Numerous individuals need to limit their hazard throughout everyday life, truly, they can put the majority of their riches into the BTC and get by until the point when it at long last comes back to a bullish pattern, however the truth of the matter is that not very many individuals need to go for broke of all their cash that way. possibly they purchase at a higher cost and that implies they won't make a benefit. I for one hold for the present until the point that I see a change. Perhaps before the current year's over things will change for bitcoin.
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:31:58 PM

At the current value of bitcoin i do not think there are people who sell their bitcoin we see the fluctuation of bitcoin is like an insane it too quick to dump and pump hoping that all investors will continue to hold to continuous increasing a demand of bitcoin. Much better to wait for the right time to sell your bitcoin for better income

MommyElsa

Activity: 387

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:32:29 PM

This is not a good time to sell,  bitcoin price is changing and not directly rising.  I will still hodl and keep on investing until it rise and i can do some selling.

🥤🧊🥤🧊        ONLINE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION & DATING APK         🧊🥤🧊🥤
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:53:28 PM

People invested in bitcoin at different times and also they bought at different prices so there is no need for asking when all people to sell or hodl. Your trigger for selling may be someone's trigger for hodling.
mr_enoc

Activity: 276

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:02:42 PM

Maybe there are some who currently sell their bitcoin but i will not do the same thing,  i believe in bitcoin and i can't afford to loss my money if i sell my btc now, on its very low or dip situation.

Papaczed

Activity: 378

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:25:30 AM

At the current value of bitcoin i do not think there are people who sell their bitcoin we see the fluctuation of bitcoin is like an insane it too quick to dump and pump hoping that all investors will continue to hold to continuous increasing a demand of bitcoin. Much better to wait for the right time to sell your bitcoin for better income

I haven’t sell my bitcoin now. I am in the process of holding since bitcoin price is low and keeps on going low. I preferred to hold it for as long as the price gets high a little more to be able to cut loss and earn a good profit.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
DJANAS

Activity: 219
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:29:42 AM

weak people sell strong people Hold

and the whales playing and making money ^_^
onaiwusun

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 02:40:37 AM

One of the things that makes the crypto market a bit more fun is the fact that there are ardent believers and skeptics who are here to 'gamble' with cryptos, crypto is like other markets in terms of its changing nature, maybe a bit volatile
onaiwusun

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 02:45:59 AM

No, I have seen people selling Bitcoins on FB groups. When inquired further they are selling them simply because they need the cash to get out of a financial crisis! It makes complete sense to me why they are doing that, its basically their last option. Most of them are wise enough to know that they are missing out on a big cash out on a future time, but they need to get out of their present crisis. All in all Bitcoin has come to their rescue!
I would be weary of those sell bitcoins on facebook groups, a friend of mine has been a victim of scam through trade on social media ( funds were not escrowed) those who need cash should sell of their btc, no one can tell which direction the market will go
chibimanau

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:54:42 AM

Perhaps those who have bought Bitcoin at much lower prices now. So they sell it, because they think it's the best time to sell right now. Accompanying them is the novice, who panics and sells his Bitcoin. Lest the market go down. They do not have enough confidence in Bitcoin or the coin they hold, which is why they easily give up and sell.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: