Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:45:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who sells BTC now?  (Read 5176 times)
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:09:52 AM

The one who is in need of money or a panic seller, Trader always prefer holding over selling they buy when market is red and sell when market is green and coins are reach their pump price.

I see many people sell bitcoins because they invest the amount which is in their use if they invest spare amount then they don't have to sell bitcoins at low price.
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:22:14 AM

I have seen many threads talking about should I sell now or wait till BTC moons. When I see these threads I marvel and move on to check on different topics or threads because I know the person doesn't know what he is talking about. Diving more into cryptocurrencies, when you sell now it means you are a coward and don't even know the kind of cryptocurrency you are dealing with. One thing is that, its really kinda pity to see those topics raised. I have set a goal and until that goal is not, I will never sell BTC and that's me.I want ask that is it because those selling the coin are newbies and are afraid of loosing some small $s or they haven't read much about bitcoin or the cryptocurrencies or they have low knowledge about the blockchain technology?      

Selling btc is not a good thing to today. Bitcoin is now on its peak of increasing and therefore selling is not a good idea. Bitcoin will to prove itself at the same time bitcoin will provide people what they needed. Bitcoin really is the future for everyone. We should believe in bitcoin in order for us to be successful in the near future.
David Join

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:28:05 AM

hold to the moon, you will be rich
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:33:36 AM

I bet there are many sellers of Bitcoin right now. There are four reasons why people are selling Bitcoin. First is that there are always crypto traders, buying and selling Bitcoin and altcoins is a sort of job they have. Second, selling is one action we can expect from those who came much earlier. Even if they sell right now, when the price is down compared to several months ago, they are still earning profits. Third is that some people really need cash and they have no choice but to dig in their Bitcoin wallet for it. And lastly, there are those who are in panic mode and they chose to be weak and sell their Bitcoins instead of HODLing them.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:48:37 PM

I have seen many threads talking about should I sell now or wait till BTC moons. When I see these threads I marvel and move on to check on different topics or threads because I know the person doesn't know what he is talking about. Diving more into cryptocurrencies, when you sell now it means you are a coward and don't even know the kind of cryptocurrency you are dealing with. One thing is that, its really kinda pity to see those topics raised. I have set a goal and until that goal is not, I will never sell BTC and that's me.I want ask that is it because those selling the coin are newbies and are afraid of loosing some small $s or they haven't read much about bitcoin or the cryptocurrencies or they have low knowledge about the blockchain technology?      

Selling btc is not a good thing to today. Bitcoin is now on its peak of increasing and therefore selling is not a good idea. Bitcoin will to prove itself at the same time bitcoin will provide people what they needed. Bitcoin really is the future for everyone. We should believe in bitcoin in order for us to be successful in the near future.

It's quite confusing about what you said about peak of increasing, since everyone knows what'll happen next and the happenings the past few weeks clearly shows that. Gauge yourself. Ifnyou can hold gor a long time then do so. If you want to get your profits out then do so as well.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Techno012

Activity: 122
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:02:55 PM

I am sure that in the end these same people will return to the market once it starts moving up. Too many people do not understand volatility.
ATM9807

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:09:09 PM

You've said it all, all people dumping their bitcoin are newbie and they really don't know what btc can turn to in future, wise people will hodl it because btc is our future. Stop selling your future
insurgent

Activity: 168

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:10:33 PM

Only the brave enough people who will sell their btc now. I think selling is not a best idea for now since the price isnt good. It depends on the person but some of us suggests that dont sell your btc at this point you will not be satisfied with the amount of money you earn.

djcounter

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:12:57 PM

Who? me. I sell my bitcoin and again buy it at lower prices.
seniorita

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:22:02 PM

Even though bitcoin prices drop again now to 7000$, i will keep hold my bitcoin until it rise again to 20000$, we just need wait patiently until bitcoin prices increase again, bitcoin might be dangerous investment when people didn't know single knowledge about it, but if you know it properly, then you will just keep waiting until you gain profit from it.
Burmik123

Activity: 742
Merit: 257

And we go again.

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:23:55 PM

I disagree with you. If it is obvious that coin (in our case Bitcoin) will continue to fall, why not sell it and buy it at a lower price? Sitting in long-term investments and suffering losses is a very bad strategy. Of course, I also believe in the success of crypto currency in the long term, but if you can increase the value of your portfolio at this fall of the market - why not to do it?
Putritya

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:33:12 PM

There can't be anyone selling bitcoin when the price of bitcoin is down. But if you look at the price of bitcoin a few days ago it is enough to sell bitcoin. And now the price of bitcoin is back down. But my advice if you really want to sell bitcoin is only a portion of your bitcoin coins. The rest can be used when prices are rising.
gbsray

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:37:32 PM

Now BTC is sold by those who lose their nerves. Or those who bought and waited for a quick profit, not realizing that investing in the crypto can also be a long term investment.
vktrglbr

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:37:56 PM

Good traders sell and people in need of money who invested and wait big profit right now. Sadly that many good people don't know how to get crypto profit. I advise to hold it's easy!
burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:38:38 PM

No apparently BTC market price movement and volatility has a reason and the big reason for are those who are doing day trading wherein they will buy BTC in cheaper and sell it when it will had a small percentage of gain during that day so that is why they are so called day traders. Some of them are having huge amount of bitcoins to day trade so usually will be able to see a major fluctuations on bitcoin market price.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Futureglory

Activity: 96
Merit: 2

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:56:07 PM

Now the price is quite unstable I would rather and honourably prefer to hodl for good market. However, there must be definitely people who will sell though. Cheesy

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
Bougenville

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:26:49 AM

now is not the right time to sell your bitcoin, now is the right moment to buy it
thuibeo

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:37:09 AM

Do not panic to say people are trying to convince each other when the bitcoin price drops. And I think I should calm down and not sell my bitcoin
Andrej7508

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 08:39:30 AM

Who is selling bitcoins now? I think bitcoin is now sold by those people who entered the market in early 2018 with a global hope to earn huge money on the growth of bitcoin. To regret the growth of bitcoin, the Bitcoin exchange rate has not occurred. It is exactly such investors who are now trying to get rid of bitcoin because they are afraid that they will lose all their investments.
Prince Malik

Activity: 924

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:46:44 AM

Let them sell bitcoin...all you need to do is to buy more and more bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies and you will be more than happy believe me

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: