Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:07:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who sells BTC now?  (Read 5178 times)
ANIK13m

Activity: 218
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:18:41 PM

Panic seller are selling now. Most of them don't have any idea about crypto. Pump and dump regularly happened in crypto.
ANIK13m

Activity: 218

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:20:24 PM

Not today. But the pump is very near. I believe BTC will reach ATH within this year. Wait for ETF and some good news.
Joeyvicky

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:28:08 PM

For a criticall analysis of current market, i personally see a great future very soon with rise in market and as for me am not in any rush to forfeit my bitcoin by selling at this less price. Will definitely hold till then.

Code:
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LYFE.HEALTH ║ Wellness Rewards and Gamification (https://lyfe.health/)
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:53:57 PM

people who sell bitcoins now are those who invested in it without fully understanding the whole ideology behind bitcoin and the blockchain technology. they are just after making profit and thus when price goes down a little they panic and sell off
Tszone

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:06:31 PM

Selling bitcoin now would actually be a bad idea right now because the price for bitcoin falls everyday. Infact,I think it’s only logical to buy bitcoin now rather than sell it.
BitRo

Activity: 289
Merit: 100

Semux BFT consensus algorithm

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:15:33 PM

I have seen many threads talking about should I sell now or wait till BTC moons. When I see these threads I marvel and move on to check on different topics or threads because I know the person doesn't know what he is talking about. Diving more into cryptocurrencies, when you sell now it means you are a coward and don't even know the kind of cryptocurrency you are dealing with. One thing is that, its really kinda pity to see those topics raised. I have set a goal and until that goal is not, I will never sell BTC and that's me.I want ask that is it because those selling the coin are newbies and are afraid of loosing some small $s or they haven't read much about bitcoin or the cryptocurrencies or they have low knowledge about the blockchain technology?      
I think that you should not forget that the sale of bitcoin is one of the ways of earning. for example, I often buy bitcoin when the price drops and sell it more expensive.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
BestW1shes

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:17:02 PM

Panic sellers
thankyoulord

Activity: 475

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 09:22:10 PM

people sell bictoin currently for various reasons best known to them but currently i think the fall in bitcoin price has prompted the sale of bitcoin rapidly by investors who are scared. people arent so sure of how far the price of bitcoin will fall and so in other not to make sure a huge loss, they sell off

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
aleksvip15

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:30:04 PM

I sold bitcoin, because on the basis of analysis I realized that bitcoin could drop to the level of $ 6000. Well this is my personal opinion. I think that everything will turn out and I'll buy bitcoin at a lower price.

⛊⛊⛊⛊⛊⛊  [ TRUSTEE ] MOБИЛЬHЫЙ MУЛЬTИBAЛЮTHЫЙ КPИПTO-КOШEЛEК  ⛊  XPAHEHИE/OБMEH/CASHBACK  ⛊⛊⛊⛊⛊⛊
https://trustee.deals/link/1MDZkOTA
Elerntta

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:01:20 PM

Now is a very bad time to sell bitcoin. Like whenever the price drops - it is not profitable for you. Therefore, refrain from selling in a given period of time.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Supremacy1

Activity: 331

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:07:38 PM

I'm holding my btc now , it is going up steadily, I will sell when I see minimum of 10% profit on it
rancakadu

Activity: 175

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:12:06 PM

That very few people want to take the absolute risk of all their money like that. Many people who sell Bitcoin now only sell their weekly / daily income while you can be sure they still have a fair deposit from it locked for rainy days. If you aren't too rich, most people can't just hold everything.
WebTera

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:33:13 PM

Someone sells bitcoin in the hope that it will fall even lower, which means it will be possible to gain a small amount of money on this. But it's pretty risky. I prefer not to sell my coins now.
LyQaN

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:39:24 PM

Newbies or the investors with less experience are the people who often do panic selling when the prices are low.In this way they are not able to make their investments gainful.They should understand that patience is all they need.They must learn to hold when the prices are low so that they can prevent them from making losses and to prevent the overall price of the Bitcoin from affecting badly.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
Urbinklin

Activity: 283

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:40:21 PM

Most likely, now bitcoin is massively sold by those who stopped believing in it because of the strong drop in prices. And in order not to lose their money completely, people just decide to do away with bitcoin. They too can be understood.
Jackolantern

Activity: 321

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:47:30 PM

I think that traders sell btc only when the price is good, now it is not the best one for selling, today. I think that you should sell btc next year, now hold it and it will be a good idea to sell it at a more reasonable price

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
gulshan1

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 06:54:29 PM

Panic person who can not see loss no any more that person always sell at this movement. And some body think that sell bitcoin at present price and will buy on the more low level and that low level do not come and bitcoin get set u turn then that loss can not cover at any level. So do not sell in the panic situation and wait for profit.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
r2d2moons

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:19:07 PM

I think that it is not necessary to merge it now, it was a very good dump and it fell very badly, we must wait for the pokemon to be a pump!
nagasaking

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:24:06 PM

Yes, you are right about beginners, only selling their Bitcoin when the internet starts FUD again against Bitcoin, but I think what they do is the right thing to do. Let's get here, after the weak hands are gone and the beginners don't invest anymore because they are afraid, real investors who know Bitcoin will get big profits.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:10:35 PM

I have seen many threads talking about should I sell now or wait till BTC moons. When I see these threads I marvel and move on to check on different topics or threads because I know the person doesn't know what he is talking about. Diving more into cryptocurrencies, when you sell now it means you are a coward and don't even know the kind of cryptocurrency you are dealing with. One thing is that, its really kinda pity to see those topics raised. I have set a goal and until that goal is not, I will never sell BTC and that's me.I want ask that is it because those selling the coin are newbies and are afraid of loosing some small $s or they haven't read much about bitcoin or the cryptocurrencies or they have low knowledge about the blockchain technology?      
I think it will be the most foolish thing to sell the bitcoins right now and it can be profitable to only those people who had purchased bitcoin a year ago so I find the selling of bitcoins the most foolish one because we all know that this time the valuation is quite low and this is the time to hold and to buy some more bitcoins and those who are selling are those morons who wants to future deflate the valuation of bitcoin and wants the bitcoin market to shut down but I find this is like next to impossible and the time will answer them all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: