Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:38:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who sells BTC now?  (Read 5176 times)
Zebulun18

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:24:29 PM

There are individuals, presumably a ton of them, who purchased bitcoin around $1000 or under (the cost from a year back), so If they expect that value fall isn't finished yet, they are offering currently, still with entirely decent benefit. In the event that bitcoin truly will dump much more in the coming months, they can rebuy and at last have significantly more coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
osmo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:30:48 PM

I have not sold my bitcoin to date, I would rather buy more bitcoin than sell it, for me bitcoin is a future savings, if someone else sells bitcoin whose brands have a past he has a good reason to sell it. I think it's normal for people to sell bitcoin for fear that their money will be lost, maybe they join bitcoin just want to make a profit

Vizefog

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:32:31 PM

I think that bitcoin is now sold only by fools. Today's price is not worth it to give someone bitkoin almost free. In a few months, it can grow, then you can already think about selling.
RiskySanchez

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:34:41 PM

I have not sold my bitcoin to date, I would rather buy more bitcoin than sell it, for me bitcoin is a future savings, if someone else sells bitcoin whose brands have a past he has a good reason to sell it. I think it's normal for people to sell bitcoin for fear that their money will be lost, maybe they join bitcoin just want to make a profit
in general, every person who has invested in bitcoin would want to get profit as soon as possible, in fact it is not, the crypto currency rotates with the current market situation and every day will always change according to the law of demand

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
thichtieuthuong

Activity: 310
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:40:28 PM

Most Bitcoin sellers are traders now. They waited for Bitcoin to swing and buy and sell for profit, besides Bitcoin speculators with a large number of them gathering and making Bitcoin prices. Bitcoins are still available but are not always available.

todiefor17

Activity: 344
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:55:50 PM

I think they sell now for a variety of reasons, in other words they are trying to escape, there are a lot of topics posted on forums about Bitcoin going to die or bitcoin going down, I think so many people in They panic and sell their Bitcoin when the market is falling. This will bring profits to the wise investors. If you do not have confidence and decide wisely you will always be the loser and leave the game as quickly as possible.

mooccowmoo

Activity: 390

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:13:10 PM

I also want to ask if it's because those who sell coins as beginners and are afraid of losing a few small dollars or they haven't read much about bitcoin or cryptocurrency or they have low knowledge about blockchain technology in the current era.
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:14:50 PM

Right now only the ones who are in need of money or they are paid in bitcoin and traders. Besides this we have the panic sellers, the bitcoin is dead sellers and for sure in the last spot we have the ones who doesn't sell no matter the price and this are the ones who will win in the long term.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Alifal

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:09:31 PM

Market is Volatile, anything can happened in the market, But i am optimistic that once Bitcoin break to the resistant at present price it will go up again and regain more stability in the market.I have set a goal and until that goal is not, I will never sell BTC and that's me.I want ask that is it because those selling the coin are newbies and are afraid of loosing some small $s or they haven't read much about bitcoin or the cryptocurrencies or they have low knowledge about the blockchain technology?
nayeel

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:16:23 PM

No one in the right mind to dump or sell his share of Bitcoin when  the price value is dropping, this is the challenges we have now, a lot of patient to hold on with our coins, we've seen people panic during this kind of situation and even post their most negative post, like "Bitcoin die? Right now only the ones who are in need of money or they are paid in bitcoin and traders. Besides this we have the panic sellers, the bitcoin is dead sellers and for sure in the last spot we have the ones who doesn't sell no matter the price and this are the ones who will win in the long term.
Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:33:02 PM

At the price of 6700 dollars? No way! I am looking for hugher price of bitcoin and I think the current surge is an implication that bitcoin will rise more in this coming weeks. I bought bitcoins at 6300 dollars and I think I gonna wait till it goes 8K usd for more profits.
delightme

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:34:50 PM

Present nobody needs to offer btc, in light of the fact that the cost is down, a considerable number individuals hold their offers and various people are acquiring at this moment, everyone figures offering right currently will simply point hurt. I figure what they did is just the best movement. We should here, once the weak hands are gone and that beginners are not contributing any more drawn out since they are confounded
Viranz

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:37:54 PM

I have seen many threads talking about should I sell now or wait till BTC moons. When I see these threads I marvel and move on to check on different topics or threads because I know the person doesn't know what he is talking about. Diving more into cryptocurrencies, when you sell now it means you are a coward and don't even know the kind of cryptocurrency you are dealing with. One thing is that, its really kinda pity to see those topics raised. I have set a goal and until that goal is not, I will never sell BTC and that's me.I want ask that is it because those selling the coin are newbies and are afraid of loosing some small $s or they haven't read much about bitcoin or the cryptocurrencies or they have low knowledge about the blockchain technology?      

Those who really want to sell it in the market are the ones who really need money and sell bitcoin. Because in crypto currency we are free when we can sell it. So it's up to those who have bitcoin.
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:27:57 PM

It's not a good option to sell your btc now, because price is growing and you can earn more profit, if you wait more time.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:53:52 PM

It's not a good option to sell your btc now, because price is growing and you can earn more profit, if you wait more time.
now bitcoin is a very volatile asset, so you need to sell it at local highs and buy at local lows. this will give the opportunity to have the stability of the Deposit.

Alex_Kidd

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:03:03 AM

I have seen many threads talking about should I sell now or wait till BTC moons. When I see these threads I marvel and move on to check on different topics or threads because I know the person doesn't know what he is talking about. Diving more into cryptocurrencies, when you sell now it means you are a coward and don't even know the kind of cryptocurrency you are dealing with. One thing is that, its really kinda pity to see those topics raised. I have set a goal and until that goal is not, I will never sell BTC and that's me.I want ask that is it because those selling the coin are newbies and are afraid of loosing some small $s or they haven't read much about bitcoin or the cryptocurrencies or they have low knowledge about the blockchain technology?      
Those who sell now are the same people who probably bought bitcoin when it was much higher, they're gonna sell it losing money and probably in a few months they'll be here asking if it's the right money to buy it back, at a higher price, again...
dash20

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:02:37 AM

I think the people who selling their bitcoin now are the people who need a money or cash or the people who impatient and they want to sell it in lower price

Rosojati

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:01:37 AM

I think people who panic because they will lose money quickly
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:06:56 AM

Diving more into cryptocurrencies, when you sell now it means you are a coward and don't even know the kind of cryptocurrency you are dealing with.      

Yes i think so. Most of the people in cryptomarket came only for gain not for lose. But they have to bear in mind that where there is gain there is loss also.They are part to part. So if you think you will lost your money you will sell all your wealth your are coward. You are not enough to face the war. But when you face war your brain will be dynamic. You thinking power will be explore. so be a part of win and sorrow.
IndoUSminus

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:14:44 AM

Those who sell now are the same people who probably bought bitcoin when it was much higher, they're gonna sell it losing money and probably in a few months they'll be here asking if it's the right money to buy it back, at a higher price, again...

I guess you're right. Ironically, some people are pretty ignorant about the way it works. They want to become rich overnight, but they try doing it without knowing the basics. They just see some people become rich and they think to themselves "I can make it too!" But they forget that people who earned on ATH were the people who had waited years before it happened and they had probably lost a lot before they made a fortune. I think lots of those guys should go back to basics and read something about it...
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: