Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:51:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who sells BTC now?  (Read 5178 times)
mary0919

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:24:57 AM

I have seen many threads talking about should I sell now or wait till BTC moons. When I see these threads I marvel and move on to check on different topics or threads because I know the person doesn't know what he is talking about. Diving more into cryptocurrencies, when you sell now it means you are a coward and don't even know the kind of cryptocurrency you are dealing with. One thing is that, its really kinda pity to see those topics raised. I have set a goal and until that goal is not, I will never sell BTC and that's me.I want ask that is it because those selling the coin are newbies and are afraid of loosing some small $s or they haven't read much about bitcoin or the cryptocurrencies or they have low knowledge about the blockchain technology?      
In my case I sell my bitcoins because I really need the money for the school obligations of my kids. Each of us has its own reason why we sold our bitcoins at low price instead of holding it in order to have good profit when the price hits in the market. For me some sell their bitcoins because they are afraid that the price will go down and down and then they will lose their money invested on it while some needed the money so they force to sell their bitcoin.
harimauagam

Activity: 410

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:03:30 AM

those who sell BTC are famous people who certainly won't know the names of those who might only be able to see from a distance and we never approach them very closely the best way.
StephKram

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:07:23 AM

I guess when the emotions take over terrible mistakes are made.  I can see novice investor selling.  Also bills may arise which will force people to sell.  There are a million different reasons one may sell.  Most of them are horrible decisions.

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:20:36 AM

I have seen many threads talking about should I sell now or wait till BTC moons. When I see these threads I marvel and move on to check on different topics or threads because I know the person doesn't know what he is talking about. Diving more into cryptocurrencies, when you sell now it means you are a coward and don't even know the kind of cryptocurrency you are dealing with. One thing is that, its really kinda pity to see those topics raised. I have set a goal and until that goal is not, I will never sell BTC and that's me.I want ask that is it because those selling the coin are newbies and are afraid of loosing some small $s or they haven't read much about bitcoin or the cryptocurrencies or they have low knowledge about the blockchain technology?      
for now I still have confidence in the development of cryptocurrencies going forward because before I started investing with bitcoin I knew all the risks I would get in investing with bitcoin

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
chemba

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:20:56 AM

The Central Bank of Israel and the Ministry of Finance of the country are discussing the idea of creating a crypto currency, which will be supported by the state.

For the first time the idea of cryptochek began to be discussed at the end of 2017, when bitcoin showed rapid growth. However, even now the interest in this topic continues to grow, as the country's crypto-currency sector is constantly growing
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:30:15 AM

one of my friend told me that i am very tired and i want to sell my bitcoin buy i motivate him for holding this now because the price is going to up and soon those will get double price when you hold it for a month or more.Bitcoin is the leading currency and i suggested those who want to invest their money to come and invest their money in crypto currencies then a good return will be received on it.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
FlexBrah

Activity: 150

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:31:40 AM

Right now traders sell their assets who want to make money on the fall, or inexperienced people who late went into this market and think that nothing will be restored
rancakadu

Activity: 175
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:36:35 AM

With the current situation or the status of Bitcoin on the market, there are many people who use Bitcoin who continue to panic because of this situation that Bitcoin continues to fall. Well, this is a common phenomenon and people must know and be aware of it but they continue to panic and start selling their Bitcoin.
MrCrank

Activity: 1330
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:49:48 AM

Yes, they have low knowledge about Bitcoin.
In this moment no need sell BTC.
I prefer HOLD my BTC.
If you sell, you get your losses.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:59:00 AM

As of now, I am selling my altcoins just to have bitcoins in my wallet. It is good to see that the price of bitcoin continuously going up. However, many things may happen since ETF is not yet finalized. I will sell my bitcoin when it will goes to 7500 up so that I have lots of profits.
Zalaster

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 07:09:14 AM

I believe that now only the fools are engaged in selling bitcoins. Of course, this creates an additional burden on the market, but there are fewer holders ready to crash the market by selling coins at low prices. Stabilization bitcoin is a matter of time, but it will necessarily happen.
PRIMEBOSS

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:24:35 AM

For me bitcoin is good and i do not want to sell right now so i think people should not sell their bitcoin and it is popular among the people and now a days people are wisely make decisions so they understand the importance of crypto.
maxilopez

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:28:13 AM

inexperienced investors and beginners are now selling bitcoins. after a while they will regret that they sold

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
lepbagong

Activity: 2324
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:48:35 AM

Well I guess there's no bitcoin holders who sell their bitcoin right now, maybe only fool people can sell their bitcoin at this moment.We have no choice but to wait until the price goes up.

Indeed, it takes patience to be able to resist so as not to sell, but holding back is not easy, there may also be a lot of apathy with these few months at prices that are always not able to climb up

nyerok

Activity: 279
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:39:09 AM

I think now there is so many investors that selling theirs coin. But for me i prefer to hold it for a time. Because maybe someday the price of bitcoin will upper than now
Afro19

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:19:40 PM

If I misplaced most effective 30% i might have shifted to every other coin that is an rebellion. but the problem these days is that even other cryptocurrency is purple. So I wager i can hold and gather different coins which might be up trending.
awosesun

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:42:21 PM

If anyone sell bitcoin now and later the price go up, what are we going to call that person? I will call him inpatient person. And what if the person sell bitcoin and after a month the price came down. What name tbis time around? A genius? Yeah, that is what i will call the person. So, it all depends.
tadung8790

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:50:22 PM

that's a good question. I think u need search on Google, Yahoo, Bing before make a topic about it
yeuyeucaidmm33

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:53:32 PM

think we should wait a bit longer, unless you need some money to pay for the problem, because bitcoin is still being traded everyday.
msk19

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

ADVANCED UX ON BLOCKCHAIN ​​DAPP

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:58:02 PM

I agree that bitcoin is sold only by illiterate people who do not even want to learn more about the crypto currency market. Those who understand keep their coins and even with a falling market remain fearless and calm.

Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: