Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 12:46:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who sells BTC now?  (Read 5176 times)
vgk88

Activity: 728
Merit: 130

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:45:23 PM

I think that now there are those who sell their cryptocurrency. I think it's traders, trailers that succumbed to panic and decided to sell or those who needed fiat.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:04:24 AM

Only those who are having problem of taking the risk factors are selling it. Those who don’t believe that bitcoin will still rise. Those who loss their hope in bitcoin nor believe in it anymore. They sell because they can’t wait how they can benefit in it.

Do not forget about the fellows that need the money urgently and which are ready to sell now their cryptocurrencies even for the smallest prices. As for me, I continue to hold BTC.
love728

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:08:00 AM

If you really want to purchase so go on official site of btc and sing up and purchase .
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:14:58 AM

Only those who are having problem of taking the risk factors are selling it. Those who don’t believe that bitcoin will still rise. Those who loss their hope in bitcoin nor believe in it anymore. They sell because they can’t wait how they can benefit in it.

Do not forget about the fellows that need the money urgently and which are ready to sell now their cryptocurrencies even for the smallest prices. As for me, I continue to hold BTC.
it seems, everyone hopes if the price will be higher compared to now, but as seen, the current price of bitcoin really stabilizes at prices that almost reach the price of $ 7000. well, everyone might be waiting for the price of bitcoin to reach $ 7500 for an initial development before selling it.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
CCIORACLE

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:24:25 AM

Selling bitcoin at the crucial time will not be of help, i prefer you hodl for now because the price would always make an increase in the price. But if sure you are in need of money then surely you can send money.
NatalieBoyd43

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:12:15 AM

At the present time, you should buy and sell Bitcoin in the trading markets, because you are not worried about the scams of the bad guys. You can also purchase Bitcoin directly on Coinbase.
AntonDalrymple

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:45:42 PM

There will no one going to sell their bitcoin because that most waited golden period is about to came and their long term investment will going to be success.
Bakugan

Activity: 260
Merit: 28

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:50:16 PM

I have seen many threads talking about should I sell now or wait till BTC moons. When I see these threads I marvel and move on to check on different topics or threads because I know the person doesn't know what he is talking about. Diving more into cryptocurrencies, when you sell now it means you are a coward and don't even know the kind of cryptocurrency you are dealing with. One thing is that, its really kinda pity to see those topics raised. I have set a goal and until that goal is not, I will never sell BTC and that's me.I want ask that is it because those selling the coin are newbies and are afraid of loosing some small $s or they haven't read much about bitcoin or the cryptocurrencies or they have low knowledge about the blockchain technology?      
Brave people will sell their bitcoin during this time. The price is falling so its really hard for us to decide whether to hold or sell our bitcoin. Well it depends on us , but definetly we need to consider some things in making some decisions.

rickyrich45

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:14:27 PM

The only way to lower the price of bitcoin is to sell the bitcoin below its value. some people think bitoin is not their future, or they sell btcs on their hands to not lose more.
newbie-hero

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:14:57 PM

I don't sell my bitcoin now in fact I'm keep buying btc while they have a low price cause I assure that BTC bull run is near and hodling btc is the best cause we are entering the fourth quarter of the year means btc pumps again and also other major altcoins.

I am not going to sell Bitcoins as soon as I am not short of money. In case, if I need some dollars urgently, I can do it. Now, I am a hodler that is waiting to get the profits.
nastyabor

Activity: 322
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:13:59 PM

to leave the market right now the most stupid decision that can be made, this is from you just go to give you bitcoins at such a price
ZainSpider

Activity: 221

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:27:45 PM

I wonder how people afford a loss in trading, they buy high and sell at low, I have been holding up my bitcoins from a long time and never sell them off at a rubbish price. In the end I will win for sure.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
ljane

Activity: 467

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:32:33 PM

For now considering how the market is, those who are selling are those that doesn't know much about btc and are now selling because of FUD. I will never sell now because of fear but rather wait till the market is green.

I’m me
Blessing97

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:00:24 PM

Only cowards and novices will panic sell their btc right now. They have no idea what the future of bitcoin holds in store for all of us, hence their panic selling.
turagsoy123456

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:29:37 PM

I have seen many threads talking about should I sell now or wait till BTC moons. When I see these threads I marvel and move on to check on different topics or threads because I know the person doesn't know what he is talking about. Diving more into cryptocurrencies, when you sell now it means you are a coward and don't even know the kind of cryptocurrency you are dealing with. One thing is that, its really kinda pity to see those topics raised. I have set a goal and until that goal is not, I will never sell BTC and that's me.I want ask that is it because those selling the coin are newbies and are afraid of loosing some small $s or they haven't read much about bitcoin or the cryptocurrencies or they have low knowledge about the blockchain technology?      

Yes, you are right.. Those who sell their coins in this situations are those people who has no knowledges about the trend of crypto currency. They always getting panic without knowing that they lose their profits and capital. As for me I no doubt to hold my coins in this situation because I wait the price to increased again and that's how I handle my investment in crypto currency's.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jupeter

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:45:37 PM

For now considering how the market is, those who are selling are those that doesn't know much about btc and are now selling because of FUD. I will never sell now because of fear but rather wait till the market is green.
Actually i plan to sell my bitcoin last month because i dont have enough money for my financial needs but i realuze that selling my bitcoin with a cheap price is not a good decision that' s why i continue to hold it and will just wait on the pump.

thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:19:09 PM

Newbies or some old member in this community site haven't read much about bitcoin or the cryptocurrencies and they have low knowledge about

the blockchain technology. It is because if they could just know the good side of it, for sure even they sell anyhow they will set aside or keep some

of their bitcoin amount. Nothings wrong if you sell it which you know to yourself that you already get a profit but if not that's not good anyway.   
MoreMoneyHunt

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

IQCash

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:05:41 AM

This is not the right time to sell Bitcoin. The time to buy more Bitcoin and hold with patience is now. Taking a critical look at the market now, it is obbvious how Bitcoin is making gradual progress through the market. This is a sign of imminent bull market.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:36:53 AM

Some people make profits from bitcoin by trading. But for long term investor, i think its better to hold bitcoin because looks market start to recover again and market cap value increasing to $230billions dollar. I am believe it will reach trillion dollar market cap

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:50:27 AM

surely there are those who sell their bitcoin assets now, for a number of reasons, of course, including because of financial needs, or because they trade daily to make a profit
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: