Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:29:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you trade Bitcoin to buy Altcoins?  (Read 4088 times)
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:29:40 AM

It is their wish whether to buy the altcoin or not because people are actively trading their Bitcoin buy buying altcoins. While investing into altcoin we have to be very careful because there are fake projects circulating the market and this makes people afraid of investing in altcoins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:53:19 AM

I do used bitcoin   to buy altcoins  because some altcoins are very cheap now and in future one can really make good money from it.  The rate it takes bitcoin to double in price is not the same rate it do take other coins to double in price because those coins that are below $1 can easily get you profit than bitcoin.
Ryshelrayne

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:50:25 AM

I do because low market cap coins tend to increase in value in a bull trend faster than bitcoin. In a bear trend i buy back in bitcoin because altcoins lose value a lot faster
Aleh777

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:00:06 AM

No i wont trade bitcoin to buy altcouns. Because we know about the growth of bitcoin. But we cant judge the altcoin and at the same time it takes long time to reach high. But incase of bitcoin the growth and downtrend ate happen simultaneously. Easily we can know whether the price goes to high or low. According to that we can sell or hold the coins.
Buttercup123

Activity: 455
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:14:06 AM

I do used bitcoin   to buy altcoins  because some altcoins are very cheap now and in future one can really make good money from it.  The rate it takes bitcoin to double in price is not the same rate it do take other coins to double in price because those coins that are below $1 can easily get you profit than bitcoin.
I have also used bitcoin to but an altcoin but until now I am not able to get any profit from it because the prices are still on dump. Trading is not easy and profit is not sure but if you get lucky, you can get a coin for a very low price and then earn big profit when it pumps and this is why you have to be cautious in choosing which coin to trade. Choosing is risky since the coin is possible for not gaining value so it is strongly suggested to study very well the coin you choose.

━━━━━━━━━━━◆     SHREW     ◆━━━━━━━━━━━
██████████     Discounted Pre-Sale Live !     ██████████
◆    Revolutionizing Reward Points    ◆     | Telegram    |    Twitter
Freshmen

Activity: 334

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:07:03 AM

I do not like this time to trade bitcoin to keep the coin altcoin because i like to keep the coin bitcoin than i like having lots of properties from keeping the coin bitcoin i like to bitcoin the re-price to sell them
This span of time may be one reason. Irrespective of the current situation and the time nature, I will simply base my decision on the future profitability either in short term or in long term. If the profit in altcoin was high, I will treat Bitcoin as money and will exchange it for altcoin. However if it were not so, it will prefer to keep Bitcoin, though for the diversification of my portfolio, I can have some altcoin as well.
longrhm96

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:10:20 AM

I sense extra secure whilst preserving bitcoin instead of altcoins. bitcoin is a long term funding for me. but, I want to make day by day profit too, but I hate every day trading. I dont have sufficient ability to read the chart, to are expecting the marketplace. all that i will do for buying and selling is best study the news. now i've a small mining rig, i am hoping it can be the answer of my problem.
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:23:28 AM

I am so into altcoin right now that I have to sell some to get Bitcoins. Its hard with all the market crashing down and most of the altcoins are at their all time low. This should have been the time to buy some.
longrhm96

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:26:30 AM

this will be a superb strategy to make it very large in cryptocurrency. data like that is very beneficial to some of us that new within the market of cryptocurrency and so that it will boom our exchange to among to people who have a whole lot advantage in future. correct strategies!
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:05:13 PM

I was looking at the possibility of investing in several Altcoins as part of my trading by selling off Bitcoins. I do feel that with proper planning and execution, the profits that could be reaped through these Altcoins by day trading in a week would be far superior to that of Bitcoin.

It is true I am talking in terms of a short term gain. BTC is certainly a long term investment but what about the short term gains? As an example, even if I invest in 1000 coins of IOTA or 10000 coins of NEM, I am assured of greater volatility in the market for these coins compared to that of BTC. If NEM makes a high on a particular day even by 0.05$ USD, I would make 0.05x10000 = 500$ USD in a day if I sell all my coins at that price.

Of course, trading does involve many other practical factors which make things not as simply as I write here. But being a pro I can simplify the complexity and say that it is certainly possible to make it so.

But will this not be a way to make decent income every day? When you invest in cryptocurrency, it is a need for one to continually observe the market trends. When one is able to understand the intricacies of the market then it is better that he takes up (day) trading.

After all it is important we make money on a regular basis apart from the long term investment isn’t it so?

In my own opinion, holding bitcoins today is more profitable in the future more than switching to altcoins because the price of any alt in the market is very slow so do not switch immediately since there will be always a chance for bitcoins to rise up again.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:19:47 PM

I was looking at the possibility of investing in several Altcoins as part of my trading by selling off Bitcoins. I do feel that with proper planning and execution, the profits that could be reaped through these Altcoins by day trading in a week would be far superior to that of Bitcoin.

It is true I am talking in terms of a short term gain. BTC is certainly a long term investment but what about the short term gains? As an example, even if I invest in 1000 coins of IOTA or 10000 coins of NEM, I am assured of greater volatility in the market for these coins compared to that of BTC. If NEM makes a high on a particular day even by 0.05$ USD, I would make 0.05x10000 = 500$ USD in a day if I sell all my coins at that price.

Of course, trading does involve many other practical factors which make things not as simply as I write here. But being a pro I can simplify the complexity and say that it is certainly possible to make it so.

But will this not be a way to make decent income every day? When you invest in cryptocurrency, it is a need for one to continually observe the market trends. When one is able to understand the intricacies of the market then it is better that he takes up (day) trading.

After all it is important we make money on a regular basis apart from the long term investment isn’t it so?

I sense additional protected while saving bitcoin rather than altcoins. bitcoin is a long haul subsidizing for me. be that as it may, I need to make step by step benefit as well, yet I abhor each day exchanging. I dont have adequate capacity to peruse the graph, to are expecting the commercial center. all that I will improve the situation purchasing and offering is best investigation the news. presently i've a little mining rig, I am trusting it can be the appropriate response of my concern.
ChaChaiTL

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:28:23 PM

Depending on the market situation, I will make different decisions. For example, if the bitcoin price is low, I will spread the word to invest so that I can buy bitcoin and if bitcoin can reduce me will keep them
crypki21

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:49:34 PM

I think it is not a bad idea to put part of your BTC allocation to various altcoins. They could make good profit once the market recovers and to me, it is always a good idea to diverse the portfolio
tester4206

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:56:48 AM

now altcoin is also falling down so for me I really have to be careful where I will put my money to make a profit but I will definitely get a profit from it I will definitely do it
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:44:16 AM

I think it is not a bad idea to put part of your BTC allocation to various altcoins. They could make good profit once the market recovers and to me, it is always a good idea to diverse the portfolio
I agree.Bitcoin is still the best investment for me but i think it will be more profitable if you also have some altcoins in your trading activity.While i have bitcoins for my long-term investments,i also have some potential altcoins for my day-trading.

cryptoblue77

Activity: 472
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:00:52 AM

It will definitely be more profitable, so there is nothing wrong in trading some bitcoin and buy altcoins. As some altcoins has got the potential to make x50 or x100 in future.

holtzmann

Activity: 179

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:57:00 PM

First thing I need to say is that the choice is only up to you. But as for me, I wouldn’t sell be btc, not now as its price is deep.
lelilulu

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 01:07:33 PM

Unless you are a very experienced trader, I strongly suggest you not to do that.
Altcoins pose substantial risks, even in day trading: subpar exchanges, vulnerabilities of all sorts, poor liquidity that can damage your profits.
Greed is good, but I think you can fulfill it with bitcoin.
My two cents,
F1
I completely disagree with you. If she is new or very experienced, it has nothing to do with bitcoin or altcoin. What he should do is study fundamental and technical analysis. If you say bitcoin is an alternative for beginner traders, you are very wrong. He will not develop. Although hodl throughout the year it is useless. I think if you are an experienced trader you already know this.
kolfedinew

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:31:36 PM

Its good to variaty your investment case in the most profitable alts and according to me this is the best time to invest at ico period .You can partially cut down your total investment from btc to invest in coins like NEO STM NEM.
skyfchan

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:47:51 PM

Its good to variaty your investment case in the most profitable alts and according to me this is the best time to invest at ico period .You can partially cut down your total investment from btc to invest in coins like NEO STM NEM.
maybe you are right  I have already get some coins with bonus - waiting for listing, project team promise main exchanges
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: