Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:13:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How much damaged bitcoin has brought you?  (Read 4584 times)
norther90

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

xCrypt

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:34:50 PM

Sometimes just you can  just  be unlucky to make investment in a wrong time,maybe if you have patience then you won't have any damage but even get profit,as bitcoin price will inevitably increase.

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aroma92

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:47:03 PM

He invested in bitcoin, starting at a price of 4K and up to 10K. So now it is not clear whether I am in loss. I think that it is a loss, but it is difficult to calculate accurately, and I do not want to.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:25:39 PM

I had a small scale investment on bitcoin and i invested on it when the market price is 30% higher. I never thought that market is going to fall down which results to the loss of some of my money if i will sell my bitcoin holdings now. Seeing the market price i consider it as a damage which is 30%. Well if i may ask you do you feel any damage right now? I wanna know who are those people who are investing prior to the market price fall down?
Well you knew the risks and then you invested. Actually your investment was placed at the wrong time. But no one knows when the market will fall, so you can't blame yourself. Instead take advantage of this fall and start investing more when the price is less, since the price will always tend to go up in the long run.
I haven't actually suffered any loss since i keep on holding when i see the price starting to fall. Keep in mind that when the price falls and if you keep on holding you aren't losing anything. You will still be holding the same amount of btc.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
dashayana

Activity: 201

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 08:48:47 PM

I also feel the same way. Market conditions continue to decline. Coin prices also come down. If I sell now, then about 20% of the losses I suffered. Not just me, my friend, my family also experienced the same thing. We have no plans to sell it. We will hold our assets until the situation improves and Bitcoin returns to normal.

▐| CRUXCOIN.IO |▌  THE HEART OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES
▐|▌THE FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH 3 IMPLEMENTED PROJECTS▐|▌
ofelia25

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:35:04 PM

I also feel the same way. Market conditions continue to decline. Coin prices also come down. If I sell now, then about 20% of the losses I suffered. Not just me, my friend, my family also experienced the same thing. We have no plans to sell it. We will hold our assets until the situation improves and Bitcoin returns to normal.
We are all disappointed with what is happening to bitcoin nowadays but we don't have a choice right now since that is how market plays, if we will continue to cash out or to withdraw our investment then what will happen to the price right?
razzor

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:44:15 PM

what do you mean with this? i am more than happy about bitcoin because i really like the idea and the way that it works

Odonko

Activity: 201

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:49:31 PM

Damage you say??? No i don't think so. Eversince i got into crypto i have never regretted because all my investments have yielded great results. Even though i have not invested massively into bitcoin the little that i have i am sure will earn me something substantial.

⊹     SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY, WITH NO HIDDEN COSTS     ⊹
━━━━━━━━━          X C A R D ᵀᴹ          [     Whitepaper     Twitter     Telegram     ]          ━━━━━━━━━
[ IEO / Q4 2019 ]   S
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:15:57 PM

Your fate is the same as mine, but I have an investment in ETH, and I bought ETH when ETH traded in the market for $ 824. and now the ETH is traded at $ 417, that means half of my investment is gone.

we are wrong predictions and in a hurry to make a decision without good analysis.
there is no other choice for us unless we have to be a holder and be patient. we will wait until the crypto market conditions stabilize again.

penguincomel

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:04:29 AM

I think it does not bring big damage, because I'm a bounty hunter and just get bitcoin through bounty. And sell it when its price increases. So, therefore for me it is not very costly to me very much.But I did it, it never disappoints me, but the price is still falling. Even so, bitcoin can be stored, and it will not go away as long as the private keys are not known.
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:15:48 AM

For the people who invested at the time when bitcoin price is at the higher value will already now belong to some several damages of capital losses, all we need to do are still holding our bitcoin until price back to the top level in order to recover our capital that being invested before, and we must accept the reality and the natural behavior of bitcoin that price will rapidly down sometimes and also long patience is highly needed.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
kwarto

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:16:58 AM

I was just little upset with the current market price today. I loss my capital for over 70% and there's nothing i can do. I just hold my coin and i hope i can regain in the near future. I don't want to loss my hope.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:20:04 AM

I don't think thia as a damage.  At this moment, HODL would be the best strategy.  Let the market be calm. Till then who invested, should be stay calm.
So far bitcoin has been so good to me from the moment that I got involved in it. Bitcoin had never done major damage with me. Well I can say that with its low price due to volatility brought me loss sometimes. But I knew that was part of the process so I'm not considering it as a bad experience. Overall bitcoin has brought me life not damage.
Yramesor0

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:29:15 AM

I have the same experience with you where in fact I sold all my coins I was holding for how many months because I'm afraid that market price will go down further to cut losses.But if I see signs that market price will start to rise, I won't hesitate to buy again to cover up the damage brought by bitcoin.
Qeupe

Activity: 135

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:55:02 AM

i didn't got any damaged from bitcoin cause i just invested my littlle money, I hope bounty event can meet my need for bitcoin. but i promise if I got much money I will invest it on bitcoin
shashikamal

Activity: 197

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 03:10:43 AM

Since you have pointed out the damage which has been done, for me personally it is over 60% from my total holding including BTC & ALTS. Though numerically hearts a lot I have experienced some real trading methods,importance of holding & Money management systems which will return me back more than i lost. Fundamentally I'm not failed here & I'm in the process of learning this amazing industry. In my experience When ever a downtrend happens parallel uptrend is on the way. It may take sometime with some other facts but finally will recover our basic investment.

Do trade on ALTS & ICO investments are timely beneficial according to market condition which can recover the loss. Pay attention to Market trend always to get profits. Fundamental facts of BITCOIN, News & the trend says worth holding for 6 to 12 months. This is my opinion.

ys fs

Activity: 234

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:16:02 AM

and now, I have not felt the damage from bitcoin, maybe I have never sold bitcoin and I still keep it in the wallet and most of the tokens I get from the signature campaign... Smiley
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:20:38 AM

I had a small scale investment on bitcoin and i invested on it when the market price is 30% higher. I never thought that market is going to fall down which results to the loss of some of my money if i will sell my bitcoin holdings now. Seeing the market price i consider it as a damage which is 30%. Well if i may ask you do you feel any damage right now? I wanna know who are those people who are investing prior to the market price fall down?

Well you call it an investment so most likely your original plan is to hold it for a few years. You should know that this market is very volatile and the prices swings wildly, just go on with your original plan and just hold it. DO not get emotional, Bitcoin will recover and prices will rise sooner or later.
Just relax and if you have extra money buy a few more each dip to lower your average price.

Now for your question, Bitcoin has no damage for me. I invested when the price was around $4,000 and I know I could have made money when it hit the all time high of $20,000 but I stick to my rules I will never sell it until it reach my Target price of $100,000.
lazyducky167

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:23:42 AM

Bitcoin market is always volatile. We cannot guess what will happen in the future. I've just bought some BTC when the price was low. And I hope it will be increase someday as it has been before.
neliawesome

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:33:27 AM

I have no damage yet due to bitcoin because till now Im still holding it and waiting for the right time to sell.If something bad happened well I am prepared because for me not all the time you gain on something.So just set up your mindset and accept all things.
Flomo

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 04:21:17 AM

many people feel the loss due to the bitcoin price reduction, but do you believe that the future bitcoin will go up again? the answer is the profit you get when you still keep it now.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: