Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:36:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CRYPTASSIST — THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD  (Read 275788 times)
CryptAssist (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:16:00 AM

The project is new, quite interesting, but at the same time it has a lot of similar and competitive projects that are in no way inferior, so I can not understand in what way their individuality?

Cryptassist presents everything on one easy to use web and mobile based platform. Log in once for all your needs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:18:30 AM

after I checked the website of this project looks quite interesting, from the road map and its concept is very good. I was curious at the time of ICO was launched how many people invested here. i give good support on this ICO.
CryptAssist (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:19:42 AM

The project is new, quite interesting, but at the same time it has a lot of similar and competitive projects that are in no way inferior, so I can not understand in what way their individuality?
For me personally, the important point is that the developers give everyone access to the cryptomir with 25 basic tools and functions.
Well, for me, it will be very interesting, but what happens ... you need to work very hard, and then the result will not make you wait.
Guys, I think about the benefits there will be a lot more that is written, well, I isolated for myself the main one, this is a multi-block conductor.+

The multi-coin block explorer is a game changer if you have multiple crypto's and want to keep track of them.
CryptAssist (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:21:57 AM

It is commendable that at last they came up with a very convenient project that allows using crypto currency here and now.
In addition, the developers set themselves the task of fully implementing the crypto currency in life, providing people with a range of different services.
This is something new, I hope the guys have enough strength to complete what they started, because a very serious task has been set.

So far we have worked very hard and for very long to bring the Cryptassist project to life. We in the team are true believers as we see the developments each and every day behind the scenes and know what an impact the platform will bring to the crypto world.
CryptAssist (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:23:52 AM

It is commendable that at last they came up with a very convenient project that allows using crypto currency here and now.
In addition, the developers set themselves the task of fully implementing the crypto currency in life, providing people with a range of different services.
This is something new, I hope the guys have enough strength to complete what they started, because a very serious task has been set.
Currently, such projects are undoubtedly needed by the modern world. But the problem is only that not everyone knows how to use them.

The features and apps on the Cryptassist platform will be very easy to use and understand, even for the complete novice in the crypto world.
CryptAssist (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:25:24 AM

I familiarized myself with the project and its idea, very well thought out and described everything, but a very difficult idea of ​​direction was chosen, I wish good luck with the implementation of the plans.
I also think that the idea is difficult in the modern world, because over time, the crypto currency becomes more difficult for beginners and even experts for understanding.
there is an opportunity to invest by bank transfer in dollars, which is very convenient, rarely where you meet.
I do hear about this for the first time, for me it's something new, I did not think that you can invest directly in the dolars.

Yes, you can contribute to the Cryptassist ICO in fiat, either by bank wire or PayPal.
CryptAssist (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:26:27 AM

I am very excited about your project, I am currently writing an article for you and hope you are successful

We look forward to reading your article.
criptoflex

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:10:37 AM

I heard the CTA exchange is fully licensed already. Is that true?
CryptAssist (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:16:30 AM

I heard the CTA exchange is fully licensed already. Is that true?

The CEO and the PR manager were in Europe last month and signed all the documents and underwent the statutory checks required by Law. All is well and we will have our license issued within the next few weeks.
hollymoolly

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:59:40 AM

crypto currency and Blockchain technology have made a lot of noise since its development and raised the world to the ears in the direct and figurative meaning of this word.
Great Man

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:18:35 AM

crypto currency and Blockchain technology have made a lot of noise since its development and raised the world to the ears in the direct and figurative meaning of this word.
In addition, it is very noticeable and commendable that the digital currency has become a very interesting trading asset for most users, who at least understand something in the form of technology.
Botaisk

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:43:18 AM

In addition, it is very noticeable and commendable that the digital currency has become a very interesting trading asset for most users, who at least understand something in the form of technology.
Yes, since Blockchain is slowly being introduced into various fields of activity and is successful in many promising and fast-paced projects.
Mike Mike

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:53:43 AM

Yes, since Blockchain is slowly being introduced into various fields of activity and is successful in many promising and fast-paced projects.
Well, you know, no matter how quickly the progress progressed, most people either do not know, or simply do not know how to use the crypto currency and its advantages.
Idun

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:06:43 AM

At the IDACB World Blockchain Roadshow, held on 17 July, in Weihai, China, Cryptassist was represented by our Chinese Community Manager, Tonjia Tana.

Read more. World Blockchain Roadshow — Cryptassist at Weihai Meet Up in China
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:50:28 AM

Good evening to all lovers of interesting projects, recently came across your page and I can say with confidence that Cryptassist is worthy of attention.
It is impossible to disagree, at first glance, such an off-the-shelf project, but if you get into the essence of the matter, everything becomes much clearer.
Well, guys, you see, those who sort out this kind of projects, and are interested in making a profit, they quickly find something like that.
The main thing is not to fail, because there are a lot of similar projects and ideas, but not all of them can reach the end.
Of course, there are so many cases that developers simply collect money from investors and disappear from the face of the earth.

Be rest assured, Cryptassist is going nowhere. We have already set aside funds for a massive marketing campaign over 2 years initially. This will revolutionize the crypto world. Have no doubts about that!

But you haven't done your ICO yet or is that some private seed investment?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
cold beer

Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:45:40 PM

It's very cool that I found a platform that allows you to do all the actions in one place, without wasting much time searching for necessary sites.
cryptoeclipse

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:32:25 PM

It's very cool that I found a platform that allows you to do all the actions in one place, without wasting much time searching for necessary sites.
The platform can be called universal, because it offers time-saving, and will be available and useful to all comers, beginners and even professionals in their activities.
Cool, because there are a lot of people who would not mind mastering this technology, but simply do not know how to use it, because the site is very complicated and complicated.
Emmax

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:49:39 PM

Good is here from CryptAssist
We have proudly achieved another goal in one of the most important Cryptassist missions,expanding our connections and reaching every country in as many languages as possible!
💻Our website is now available in:
🇷🇺Russian 🇮🇹Italian 🇲🇨Polski🇨🇷Thai 🇹🇯Hindi
NatalieVishneva

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:50:27 PM

The platform can be called universal, because it offers time-saving, and will be available and useful to all comers, beginners and even professionals in their activities.
Cool, because there are a lot of people who would not mind mastering this technology, but simply do not know how to use it, because the site is very complicated and complicated.
For me personally, there is always a big advantage of simplicity and accessibility, I hate abstruse sites that need to be wasted so that you can only understand what's what and what.
Emmax

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:51:17 PM

This is one of the feature from CryptAssist. Inside the Cryptassist ecosystem there will be an innovative crowdfunding feature, Cryptstarter This function allows users to raise funds for projects created and financed with cripto without having to first convert them into fiat. We want to help make their dreams come true! https://t.co/SCeW7RqyrX
Check out on the site
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: