Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:11:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] DEVX Airdrop soon! [🔥DEX + H/W wallet coming up🔥]  (Read 58904 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (11 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
amanai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:27:45 PM

I really like this idea. Everything goes around money and time. Instant sending and receiving transactions makes the difference. I know for sure that this project will achieve all the goals. I wish the best to the team.
I think that it the nearest future the concept of fiat money will be old-fashioned and people will buy good with the use of tokens and other digital currencies
I don’t know, your words seem like too futuristic. In the last century people though that there will be flying cars everywhere, but now we have only blockchain
I cannot disagree with you, but internet is almost in every single corner of our planet and almost 70% of worlds population know how to use the mobile phone with wi-fi
Man, there are more more hackers on the internet. They also develop their ways of hacking. E-mails, ewallets, accounts… it does not matter what is going to be hacked Nothing can prevent you from them. That is why cryptocurrencies cant replace fiat
You are right on the one hand, but I still believe in some kind of synergy between fiat and cryptocurrencies. You have to agree that it is comfortable to pay with digital currencies

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:33:36 PM

Guys I have heard that the developers of this project try to offer us absolutely another level of security, higher than we have before and it costs more than 1 btc. Very expensive as for me, can you say me more about it?
it is a security service that is based on the blockchain technology, as far as I understand, but it is more protected against attacks of hackers
It is called masternode, right? Why this feature is so essential to the platform. I think that simple blockchain is enough to keep my funds safe and sound. May I have mistaken?
you are too light-minded. Hackers are looking for a target!  They will steal you money. There is no limits to security when we speak about money. That is why another level of security is a good thing.
I have to think twice and change my old-fashioned view. World is under constant development too fast and hacking technologies are developed too. We should be protected from these attacks.
You are right. This project, for me, at first aimed at protecting our accounts with savings. And security token gives us an opportunity not only to save money but to earn more
Sounds fantastic! I will participate this project and will be very glad. Now I am opened to new things and innovations because they are an essential part of modern society and development in general
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:34:48 PM

I really like this idea. Everything goes around money and time. Instant sending and receiving transactions makes the difference. I know for sure that this project will achieve all the goals. I wish the best to the team.
I think that it the nearest future the concept of fiat money will be old-fashioned and people will buy good with the use of tokens and other digital currencies
I don’t know, your words seem like too futuristic. In the last century people though that there will be flying cars everywhere, but now we have only blockchain
I cannot disagree with you, but internet is almost in every single corner of our planet and almost 70% of worlds population know how to use the mobile phone with wi-fi
Man, there are more more hackers on the internet. They also develop their ways of hacking. E-mails, ewallets, accounts… it does not matter what is going to be hacked Nothing can prevent you from them. That is why cryptocurrencies cant replace fiat
You are right on the one hand, but I still believe in some kind of synergy between fiat and cryptocurrencies. You have to agree that it is comfortable to pay with digital currencies
I agree but we should be realistic, we see a lot of problems that can’t be solved with the blockchain technology. There should be stronger security platforms or programs like masternode.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:38:45 PM

The potential of this project is very high. Everything depends on reaction of developers and time of implementation of the project, of course.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:39:16 PM

I agree but we should be realistic, we see a lot of problems that can’t be solved with the blockchain technology. There should be stronger security platforms or programs like masternode.
Good words for developers. I think and wish the same. This project has big potential and looks more applicable on the market than all the others.
kk777

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:42:52 PM

The potential of this project is very high. Everything depends on reaction of developers and time of implementation of the project, of course.
Problems with the use of cryptocurrencies are very serious for today. This platform is going to solve a lot of uncomfortable situations that can be faced in the nearest future.
silverstein_robert

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:44:38 PM

Good day  Great to hear that we can expect some good news, big hopes I've for this project.This could be some good partnership ann)))
anthony.hudson

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:45:11 PM

Greetings  I'm confindent that you are going to make this work Wink big industry that would actually really benefit from a blockchain!
Good luck to you guys
boomertoo

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:46:47 PM

Problems with the use of cryptocurrencies are very serious for today. This platform is going to solve a lot of uncomfortable situations that can be faced in the nearest future.
I suppose that in just two years cryptocurrencies will be accepted in all shops. And this project probably will become the main reasons of such a transition.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:52:11 PM

Greetings  I'm confindent that you are going to make this work Wink big industry that would actually really benefit from a blockchain!
Good luck to you guys
I am happy to hear that more and more people understand how beneficial the blockchain technology can be for our world. Computers are everywhere, even in third world countries
kk777

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:53:26 PM

I suppose that in just two years cryptocurrencies will be accepted in all shops. And this project probably will become the main reasons of such a transition.
I totally agree with you that the world is under changes very fast but some changed are out of this reality. Hardly can fiat money can be replaced by cryptocurrencies. It sounds very ridiculous.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:55:25 PM

The project is just at the beginning on the way. I think that idea is pretty amazing and the team of developers will be able to cope with all the difficulties they face
boomertoo

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:57:19 PM

I totally agree with you that the world is under changes very fast but some changed are out of this reality. Hardly can fiat money can be replaced by cryptocurrencies. It sounds very ridiculous.
  think that the replacement is still can be finished . The market has a lot of disadvantages that can be solved by cryptocurrencies
kk777

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:05:36 PM

think that the replacement is still can be finished . The market has a lot of disadvantages that can be solved by cryptocurrencies
Don’t know about replacement, but I know for sure that these currencies form some kind of coexistence. There is nothing that can prevent such a partnership between digital currencies and fiat.
a1471989

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:08:34 PM

The project is just at the beginning on the way. I think that idea is pretty amazing and the team of developers will be able to cope with all the difficulties they face
yeah, well-qualified staff will make everything easy. Such an ambitious idea, but there are a lot of projects with absolutely the same idea . Hope, that they will be faster than others.
boomertoo

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:14:43 PM

Don’t know about replacement, but I know for sure that these currencies form some kind of coexistence. There is nothing that can prevent such a partnership between digital currencies and fiat.
Yeah, why not. You will not pay large additional fees for transactions if you use cryptocurrency. You can be one of those people who joined absolutely new direction. This is mind-blowing!
Klacik

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:15:42 PM

yeah, well-qualified staff will make everything easy. Such an ambitious idea, but there are a lot of projects with absolutely the same idea . Hope, that they will be faster than others.
I say so because you do not see minor details of this project that serve much more potential. The idea of instant transactions is worth developing without any excuses.
Klacik

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:19:30 PM

Yeah, why not. You will not pay large additional fees for transactions if you use cryptocurrency. You can be one of those people who joined absolutely new direction. This is mind-blowing!
Now even I have become confident that this project will go through the roof and achieve success. But I still have a question about platform for exchange how it will work within the whole platform.
a1471989

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:25:06 PM

Ecли чecтнo тo я вижy пepвый paз пpoeкт c тaким пpикoльным дизaйнoм нaдeюcь чтo oн oкaжeтcя и пo мoнeтaм тaкжe кpyтым.
I have found it necessary to trnslate for engishspeaking members of community: "To be honest the first time I see a project with such a cool design I hope that he will be on the coins is also cool".
boomertoo

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:25:21 PM

Now even I have become confident that this project will go through the roof and achieve success. But I still have a question about platform for exchange how it will work within the whole platform.
The team of developers claims that this token that gives a lot of pluses to those who buy it. And I am confident that there is not the full list on the web-site and there will be some more
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: