Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:51:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] DEVX Airdrop soon! [🔥DEX + H/W wallet coming up🔥]  (Read 58904 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (11 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
bonksnp2

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:30:11 PM

What is the problem? The following are examples that can be found in the life cycle of the plugin, as well as a description of how to say it. Tell me honestly, you did not understand what the complex names in the descriptions mean, for example DEVX.XXX, where XXX are symbols from a certain context, the machine...
But this is just a wallet identifier. More precisely its part, which is an array of data. Each array is separated from other arrays by its structure, which is called the same as the currency that is stored in it, and the entire wallet is called DEVX
That is, DEVX.ETH is a section of the wallet in which the etherial hash code is stored inside the active purse of the project? If this is true, then it was not so difficult!
I think that this is so. This wallet is called Multisignature, I think the reason for the name lies just in the fact that one wallet can store several currencies

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LilBoby

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:19:51 PM

Hello everybody. I was interested in this project. Who can tell me at what stage of development is the project?
Deviant X (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 05:36:32 PM

Hello everybody. I was interested in this project. Who can tell me at what stage of development is the project?

check the roadmap progress here https://deviantcoin.io/

scroll down

BTCWise

Activity: 267
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 07:43:02 PM

Hi Deviant X,

I was wondering if you would be interested in renting out my bitcoin related facebook groups for the Deviant Coin project. Please PM me if you are interested. Would love to get my hands on more Deviant Coins Smiley

Group one: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bitcoinkings
Group two: https://www.facebook.com/groups/329207194121901
Group three: https://www.facebook.com/groups/steemitkings
Group four: https://www.facebook.com/groups/198757960721378

I look forward to your answer,
Kind regards

nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:25:04 AM

I like this project more and more. Recently I have read the second white paper and I am more impressed than I was before. These guys have promising ideas and I hope they will have enough sources to complete it.
SamuelN

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:30:12 AM

I like this project more and more. Recently I have read the second white paper and I am more impressed than I was before. These guys have promising ideas and I hope they will have enough sources to complete it.
I can assure you that they have all possibilities to make it real. I know about their strong community and talented team. Unfortunately, I don’t know their names but I am sure that these guys know what to do.
nicrnicr

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:35:28 AM

I can assure you that they have all possibilities to make it real. I know about their strong community and talented team. Unfortunately, I don’t know their names but I am sure that these guys know what to do.
True. Also, I like their coin. It could be much better than many other masternode coins. This coin looks well-designed. By the way, do you know some websites where I can monitor future masternodes?
SamuelN

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:40:11 AM

True. Also, I like their coin. It could be much better than many other masternode coins. This coin looks well-designed. By the way, do you know some websites where I can monitor future masternodes?
Yes, I know but there is only one. MasternodeOnline.com
I am sure that users will find more partners and users will be able to monitor their masternodes from many other sites.
nicrnicr

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:45:58 AM

I am sure that users will find more partners and users will be able to monitor their masternodes from many other sites.

Thank you for tis information. I hope you are right about it because this project deserves to be noticed and supported. I know that they need more time to raise it and I hope that they will meet my expectations.
SamuelN

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:51:03 AM

Thank you for tis information. I hope you are right about it because this project deserves to be noticed and supported. I know that they need more time to raise it and I hope that they will meet my expectations.
I am not a predictor but I am sure that Deviant will meet your expectations and many other users too. These guys want to turn the crypto world upside-down and I think they will make it very soon. Time has come
nicrnicr

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:56:29 AM

I am not a predictor but I am sure that Deviant will meet your expectations and many other users too. These guys want to turn the crypto world upside-down and I think they will make it very soon. Time has come
I agree. There need to happen some changes. The crypto market is too dangerous and unstable. We need to have something that will help us to move on after certain problems.
guarino

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:09:00 AM

Hello, community! I have some questions about the wallets. I can’t find a wallet for ios. I really hope that there is some because I prefer apple and i hope that’s not a problem.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:14:18 AM

Hello, community! I have some questions about the wallets. I can’t find a wallet for ios. I really hope that there is some because I prefer apple and i hope that’s not a problem.
Unfortunately, there is no wallet for ios as far as I know. But there is a wallet for android and windows. I don’t know if it is helpful but I send you links.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.deviantcoin.android
https://github.com/Deviantcoin/Wallet/blob/master/dev-3.0.0.1-win64.zip
guarino

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:20:40 AM

Unfortunately, there is no wallet for ios as far as I know. But there is a wallet for android and windows. I don’t know if it is helpful but I send you links.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.deviantcoin.android
https://github.com/Deviantcoin/Wallet/blob/master/dev-3.0.0.1-win64.zip

It is sad but I think developers will do all possible to fulfill users’ requests. I really accept a lot of this coin and platform but if there wouldn’t be any iso wallet I could use any other.
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:40:01 AM

You can go to the official website of the project and read on what resources the project is presented, I think that you will find all the information that interests you
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:46:08 AM

You can go to the official website of the project and read on what resources the project is presented, I think that you will find all the information that interests you

I was on the project site, but could not find the links, I saw the names of social networks, but I could not find the link, that's why I decided to appeal to the community
boomertoo

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:51:11 AM

I was on the project site, but could not find the links, I saw the names of social networks, but I could not find the link, that's why I decided to appeal to the community

I do not know why you could not find links to social networks, because it's easy and they are on the main project page. You should be more careful
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:57:32 AM

I do not know why you could not find links to social networks, because it's easy and they are on the main project page. You should be more careful

Can you help me and share these links? This would be very useful for me, because I always follow the projects and take part in them, but without information I can not do that
boomertoo

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:03:54 AM

Can you help me and share these links? This would be very useful for me, because I always follow the projects and take part in them, but without information I can not do that

Yes, of course, here are the links to the main social networks: https://twitter.com/DeviantCoin
https://www.facebook.com/DeviantCoin/ https://deviantcoin.io https://github.com/Deviantcoin/Source
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:11:38 AM

What tokens represents this project and what role will they play in the future work of the project? I read the white paper, but could not find the answer to my question
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: