Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:25:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] DEVX Airdrop soon! [🔥DEX + H/W wallet coming up🔥]  (Read 58904 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (11 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
kk777

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:30:03 PM

The potential of this project is very high. Everything depends on reaction of developers and time of implementation of the project, of course.
Problems with the use of cryptocurrencies are very serious for today. This platform is going to solve a lot of uncomfortable situations that can be faced in the nearest future.
I suppose that in just two years cryptocurrencies will be accepted in all shops. And this project probably will become the main reasons of such a transition.
I totally agree with you that the world is under changes very fast but some changed are out of this reality. Hardly can fiat money can be replaced by cryptocurrencies. It sounds very ridiculous.
 think that the replacement is still can be finished . The market has a lot of disadvantages that can be solved by cryptocurrencies
Don’t know about replacement, but I know for sure that these currencies form some kind of coexistence. There is nothing that can prevent such a partnership between digital currencies and fiat.
Yeah, why not. You will not pay large additional fees for transactions if you use cryptocurrency. You can be one of those people who joined absolutely new direction. This is mind-blowing!
Now even I have become confident that this project will go through the roof and achieve success. But I still have a question about platform for exchange how it will work within the whole platform.
The team of developers claims that this token that gives a lot of pluses to those who buy it. And I am confident that there is not the full list on the web-site and there will be some more
Yeah, I agree with you. There are a lot of experienced professional in the team who were connected with other big projects and products in the iCO system

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Padilla Otsu

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:46:21 PM

Hello Team, can you elaborate on the Physical POS Terminal i read on Ann page? Does it means that there will be POS on mobile as well?
Do you have a bounty program?
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:38:48 AM

Good day to all participants of the community! I have found this project not so long ago, but have a lot of questions about the idea. What should i know about this platform, the most prominent things?
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:40:21 AM

The project offers another good idea that can be easily implemented in the digital industry. Hope there will be no serious obstacles to this idea and its implementation.
kk777

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:44:02 AM

Good day to all participants of the community! I have found this project not so long ago, but have a lot of questions about the idea. What should i know about this platform, the most prominent things?
The DeviantCoin (DEV) is a PoS/Masternode based cryptocurrency. Our main focus is to provide a secure mode of crypto experience.While being Anonymous, cryptographic and security principals are incorporated throughout the entire Development Life Cycle to guarantee a secure core meeting the requirements and expectations.You own your private keys.In this world of plethora of digital tokens, we provide a decentralized wallet to access all of your funds at one place.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:45:24 AM

The project offers another good idea that can be easily implemented in the digital industry. Hope there will be no serious obstacles to this idea and its implementation.
Another project that tries to renew the way cryptocurrencies are exchanged. Seems nice, this constant development in exchanging and other spheres leads us to better times.
zaitsu

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:46:11 AM

I noticed that there no latest development about their launch of the bounty program. Any update dev for the bounty campaign? Also, I didn't totally understand how these platform can be more useful in the future.
boomertoo

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:48:54 AM

The DeviantCoin (DEV) is a PoS/Masternode based cryptocurrency. Our main focus is to provide a secure mode of crypto experience.While being Anonymous, cryptographic and security principals are incorporated throughout the entire Development Life Cycle to guarantee a secure core meeting the requirements and expectations.You own your private keys.In this world of plethora of digital tokens, we provide a decentralized wallet to access all of your funds at one place.
it is very interesting thought, may be there is something else? New wallet is not new, may be we should know about security of this wallet?
BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:49:54 AM

Another project that tries to renew the way cryptocurrencies are exchanged. Seems nice, this constant development in exchanging and other spheres leads us to better times.
Feels fantastic, this is really important tendency, do not be so pessimistic towards the project. It is hold by an experienced team.  I am confident that we can rely on these guys
kk777

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:54:50 AM

it is very interesting thought, may be there is something else? New wallet is not new, may be we should know about security of this wallet?
The roadmap includes a fully decentralized hardware wallet that works on the same platform. This adds to the security of the platform by enabling hash keys to secure your web access with additional 2-Factor Authentication. There is also the masternode layer of security
amanai

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:55:09 AM

Feels fantastic, this is really important tendency, do not be so pessimistic towards the project. It is hold by an experienced team.  I am confident that we can rely on these guys
The exchange is modified by a large number of projects, on the one hand it is really good, but on the other every project will have its own token in the ecosystem. What will happen to the cryptomarket.
boomertoo

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:00:29 AM

The roadmap includes a fully decentralized hardware wallet that works on the same platform. This adds to the security of the platform by enabling hash keys to secure your web access with additional 2-Factor Authentication. There is also the masternode layer of security
Masternode? What is that? I will be really glad if you explain me. I have heard that it somehow connected with security, but dont know anything about its implementation
BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:01:37 AM

The exchange is modified by a large number of projects, on the one hand it is really good, but on the other every project will have its own token in the ecosystem. What will happen to the cryptomarket.
Well, that is important point. May be someone will create another platform to unite all tokens  Wink As for me it is not a serious problem because almost all tokens can be exchanged for fiat money
kk777

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:04:55 AM

Masternode? What is that? I will be really glad if you explain me. I have heard that it somehow connected with security, but dont know anything about its implementation
The Deviant Coin is a well decentralized network of Masternodes without superfluous control and intermediaries/gatekeepers with more than 80% pure Block reward phase and ensures lightning fast and secured transaction, multi-wallets, encrypted messaging, stealth address for complete anonymity, low number of confirmations, low fees and limited number of total coin supply for faster increase of value.
amanai

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:06:23 AM

Well, that is important point. May be someone will create another platform to unite all tokens  Wink As for me it is not a serious problem because almost all tokens can be exchanged for fiat money
Another big and urgent issue will be solved with the use of the blockchain technology. I hope that there will be more projects aim at making our life easier. Respect
sokuyaku

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:14:11 AM

I see that lately, managers are not actively responding to people's questions. so I think that it is worth asking the question not here, but go to the TV-chat of this plan and there learn all the necessary
boomertoo

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:18:39 AM

The Deviant Coin is a well decentralized network of Masternodes without superfluous control and intermediaries/gatekeepers with more than 80% pure Block reward phase and ensures lightning fast and secured transaction, multi-wallets, encrypted messaging, stealth address for complete anonymity, low number of confirmations, low fees and limited number of total coin supply for faster increase of value.
I do not know how it works, but only here i can see friendly community if we compare with other projects, i really appreciate that. I think i will come back with further questions, thank you
BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:19:40 AM

Another big and urgent issue will be solved with the use of the blockchain technology. I hope that there will be more projects aim at making our life easier. Respect
There is no doubt that it is a really good idea and this project will have a successful fund-raising campaign. Wish everything good to developers. P.S. The design of your web-site is nice. I can watch it long hour
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:27:05 PM

The essence of these purses is that they form a single whole multisignature wallet! The purse asset is allocated to a separate array and is not stored there for long, until the transaction is completed
CoinNextE

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:31:27 PM

The essence of these purses is that they form a single whole multisignature wallet! The purse asset is allocated to a separate array and is not stored there for long, until the transaction is completed

Are you absolutely sure? In white paper, there is the following description:
Bitshare wallet for inactive funds. This wallet is optional, under the trader's full control, and is for storing funds. Any funds to be traded must be moved first to a multisignature wallet for active funds.

Multisignature wallet for active funds. This is the wallet used for trading. The trader and the DEVX signatures have the same weight, so that neither can withdraw funds from the wallet without the other's approval. This prevents the mid-trade withdrawal of funds by either the trader or DEVX.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: