Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 03:55:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀[ANN][EXCHANGE]♦️Ruby-X♦️Exchange your passion😄🏘Grand Opening Giveaway🏘💰  (Read 26754 times)
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:39:19 PM

From a maximum tokens available for crowdfunding 8 billions they have sold out 5.28 billions already. There are still seven more days to go and in remaining time the number of sold tokens will increase for sure seeing the past performance can be said. I also am interested in this exchange and have secured few tokens already. Let's see what the final figures will be in a week.
They have a chance to achieve the hardcap, because the sold tokens are not always updated by the site, it is likely that more than 5.28 tokens have been sold. Can't wait to see the result, after all, now they seen have get satisfying results.

It looks like the project has reached the limit of the time they set on the token sale but did they reach the hard cap? Will they make the second stage of their sale tokens?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kr2stone

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:54:28 PM

<RUBY Token-Sale is LIVE>

<Exchange your Passion, Ruby Exchange>

*** Why Ruby-x? ***

“Ruby is the most TRANSPARENT gemstone in the world, so is Ruby-x”

“Share your passion, and Ruby-x will share ENDLESS POTENTIAL back”

“Your passion will stay FIRM with Ruby-x”

Ruby-x Trading Contest, $10,000,000 Worth Rewards

Trading Contest period : 17 August 2018–14 September 2018

To learn more about Ruby-x Trading Contest T&Cs, visit the link below!

https://[Suspicious link removed]/2O6kfJE

Ruby Exchange Documents

Official Website: ruby-x.io/

Token-Sale Website: token.ruby-x.io/

Lightpaper: Ruby-x Lightpaper

Onepaper: Ruby-x Onepaper

Bounty Thread: Ruby-x Bounty Campaign

To learn more about Ruby Exchange, visit our official channels from below!

Telegram: t.me/rubyex

Twitter: twitter.com/RubyExchange

Medium: medium.com/@rubyex

BitcoinTalk: Ruby-x Ann Thread

pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:43:09 PM

So exchanging services will be up starting from 20th of September again. They have raised good amount of money which surely will be used to expand the activities, services and development. When it will be back up again would test services. I can see there was trading contest which I missed being late but no problem to have opportunities in future.
fcmatt
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:03:41 PM

i just visited the token sale on this link https://token.ruby-x.io/# but it seems the website is down

where i can see the total amount raised during the token sale before?
Planton

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:55:05 AM

i just visited the token sale on this link https://token.ruby-x.io/# but it seems the website is down

we look forward to the good news from the team for this project, I believe the team will always try their best for this project until this project can achieve success with satisfying results.
dubleman

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:07:59 AM

we look forward to the good news from the team for this project, I believe the team will always try their best for this project until this project can achieve success with satisfying results.
according to the information that I know the project team is intentionally closing the website for a while and in the future, it will open again so be patient first and always follow the latest information from the telegram of this project.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
NDX-AKA

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:34:19 AM

according to the information that I know the project team is intentionally closing the website for a while and in the future, it will open again so be patient first and always follow the latest information from the telegram of this project.
Yes I also got that information, and let's wait for more information, hopefully there is indeed the sales results obtained in this project is amazing. and you're right to always be able to know the development of the project should be merged in telegram.
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:45:36 AM

These offers show out of the box thinking and will play role to make this exchange popular among traders. That discount coupon buying and second round of trading competition starting in two days to win real prizes are good. This is good time for first time users like me to test the features while chance to participate in competition.
skrs

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:39:22 AM

Ruby-x is a platform where people can trade their passion, is a platform with transparency, expandable and unbreakable functions and for sure Ruby is the biggest exchange project, a project with great values.
ZUTEN12000
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:43:30 PM

Ruby-x is considered to be the safest crypto-exchange, as it provides ‘Cold Wallet’ to its users.
Anycrypt

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:34:23 PM

Yes I also got that information, and let's wait for more information, hopefully there is indeed the sales results obtained in this project is amazing. and you're right to always be able to know the development of the project should be merged in telegram.
Of course I look forward to any news from the developers,I hope the team is not going to disappoint us and soon will be positive news.Because I've been watching the development of the project from the very beginning and see RUBY as a real success.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:04:20 PM

I came across Rubycoin at Cryptopia exchange - https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=RBY_BTC. Is it in any way related to this project? If not, their names are too close for comfort.
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:59:13 AM

That is few years old coin and has nothing to do with Ruby-x because this is new exchange which has just completed its initial coin offering round successfully about this part your are fully aware of @Victorycoin. What really creates confusion is identically same ticker for both markets but this one has yet to reach at exchanges and is token.
a fool and his money ...

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:30:16 PM

That is few years old coin and has nothing to do with Ruby-x because this is new exchange which has just completed its initial coin offering round successfully about this part your are fully aware of @Victorycoin. What really creates confusion is identically same ticker for both markets but this one has yet to reach at exchanges and is token.
It is worth acknowledging that there really are some similarities in the design of these two projects. But how much do I know the Ruby-X ticker will be M20?
Ruby_Official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:48:45 AM

lately there is a project project that has an exchanger theme. Hopefully this project can get large funding so that it can build its exchanger to its full potential. and get a lot of support from among the investors. At this time it is very difficult for ICO projects so that the need for exchangers is never endless ... this is a good opportunity for ruby X. success is always ruby X.
Thanks for comment Smiley
I am so pleased that there is users like you  Wink

Ruby_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:49:52 AM

How can you be very sure that Ruby tokens will be 0.5 USD when the exchange is active, how you predict it will happen. While some projects also promise the same thing.
It was the listing price Smiley sir

Ruby_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:51:20 AM

viewed from the results that have been collected to date alone is very good and it is proof that the project is indeed a demand by investors and I believe that this project can eventually materialize.
with this good progress, the team has shown that indeed all of the teams are always hard at work very well for this success. success always for this project.
moreover there are events for trading contests with huge rewards, this will be an important point for success and gathering traders into this exchange. the team is very smart to think about marketing strategies that can attract public attention to see this project

Hi Smiley Thanks for comment. Did you get rewards from 1st trading contest? The 2nd trading contest is still going on Smiley You can apply on the Ruby-X official website ruby-x.io Thanks!

Ruby_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:52:08 AM

support and positive comments about the project is growing, naturally with this could make all the team much more excited again in developing the project. Hopefully this project always runs smoothly until the target could be achieved.
Thanks for comment. I am cheering myself up by users' comments  Kiss

Ruby_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:53:31 AM

support and positive comments about the project is growing, naturally with this could make all the team much more excited again in developing the project. Hopefully this project always runs smoothly until the target could be achieved.
Hopefully, I also hope that the same thing will later develop this project successfully and the team will work compactly and provide satisfactory results for all. We believe the team will always try to provide the best for the project and participants who have joined.
Thanks for comment Smiley I was late at answering. I prepared for presenting rewards of bounty campaigns!
If there are any participants in bounty, Plz wait for a little bit more. I'm pretty sure that those will be presented within 14 days from the end of bounty campaigns Smiley

Ruby_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:55:16 AM

That demo trading is still active for a competition I would like to try the demo trading of ruby ​​exchange and I can also refer it to my well-known users who also use the crypto currency. I just want to know until the duration of the competition.

Did you get rewards from the 1st trading contest? If you couldn't, don't hesitate to participate in 2nd one Smiley There are much more massive giveaway!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: