Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:28:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Well, I just got scammed  (Read 2993 times)
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:59:12 AM

Oh well, welcome to the club, dude. Scammers think of a new way to fraud people. I never though they can simply scam through telegram. Unfortunately, those who believe they will gonna receive any pre-sale token in return will gonna bite the trap. Anyhow, there are still self drop that offered real tokens when you send eth.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arthur305

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:04:11 AM

Accept my condolence for the loss. We all have to be careful especially when it comes to icos because there are a lot of scam related issues with ico.
hyadumadha

Activity: 254
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:07:03 AM

Thanks for sharing man, yeah should be careful next time, there so many bad people out there that already smart to foul us. Upgrade the knowledge and self awareness to avoid any scam in the next day.
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:08:49 AM

I wanted to participate in the Iagon pre-sale.  I joined what I thought was the official Iagon telegram.  Turned out it wasn't.  I followed the instructions on the pinned message, which directed me to send ETH to a specified wallet address.  Turned out it was all a scam, and I lost 5 ETH. 

Really sucks.  The lesson is be careful out there.

mostly in crypto worlds theres a rampant scam,and phishing site who waited to us to get mistake,so therefore in order to prevent this happen to us,we must be aware and still precaution ,when joining some campaign or airdrops or any different kind of ponzi campaign by researching  or review there ICO project if its legit or not,just like happen before to me when im noob,buts thats all is charge of experience and teach me a good lesson to be aware in next time.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
cleygaux

Activity: 656
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:17:47 AM

Really? Is this for real? Can you please post the transaction txt so that we can verify if its really real or not, But if its true then why you did not check first the legit address in the official website of IAGON before sending such huge amount? You should search first the official website and then ask how you can participate in presale not in the telegram group. Always use google search then you can find it in ico reviews like icobench then official links are posted in that site btw where did you find that telegram group??  
Siblack

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:30:36 AM

an ico scam is not only disappointing for the investors, but also for the bounty hunter. as a bounty hunter, i also have experienced it. it feels very disappointing after doing it seriously and in fact that it's a scam. and now I am more careful in choosing an ico in order that in the future i can find the legit ico to get the satisfactory results.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:41:19 AM

You have to be extremely careful because fake chat groups and social media profiles are everywhere not to mention phishing websites/emails/PM's

Always double and triple check that all the details are official before you invest and also inquire with the projects team if there's anything you're unsure about

honghe99

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:48:02 AM

I wanted to participate in the Iagon pre-sale.  I joined what I thought was the official Iagon telegram.  Turned out it wasn't.  I followed the instructions on the pinned message, which directed me to send ETH to a specified wallet address.  Turned out it was all a scam, and I lost 5 ETH. 

This is too bad. Have you joined the telegram through the official website? Have you also encountered a phishing website? Remember this lesson. It must be noticed in the future. Before the transfer, you must confirm the correctness of the information. Lost ETH cannot be restored. This loss can only be borne by oneself

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:54:07 AM

I searched for Iagon in telegram, and the fake telegram group is what came up (not the official one).  It had 350+ members and seemed legit, so I thought it was the real one -- real logo, and the admin had the name and picture of the company's CEO (who is in fact active on the official telegram). 

The pinned message had instructions on how to participate and I was also pm'ing with who I thought was the CEO. 

I should have been more vigilant.

Real tough deal, and no amount of placatory words or cautionary ones can change that. No matter how vigilant one is, these things happen, for there is no way of verifying the facts.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:56:11 AM

Learn from that mistake mate, I'm sorry for your loss so you landed to the fake Iagon telegram channel or it was their official telegram channel?

This is why if you want to invest to such ICOs better buy coins instead. 5 ETH isn't a joke for someone who's investing and wanting to grow it.

Just do day trade which is much better.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ashaksagnis

Activity: 630
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 08:58:28 AM

5 etherum is a fairly large amount. sadly! Of course we do not know if this is fake or not.  Must learn from mistakes. Telegram is full of scammers.

nemey

Activity: 658

Catena X

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:02:11 AM

It was very pity. So sorry to know this. Many people like you feel the same. I also have been ever scammed when joining the bounty and I work for free about 2 months. From this situation we can get the lesson from this. We can learn more carefully how to find the most legit ICOs. We must be also smarter in analyzing the ICO. So, we can minimize the scams.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
heberkaloko32

Activity: 289

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:09:14 AM

That's really bad. Scammer commits his crime in many ways and we must be more careful now because of this situations. Imho, before you joining ICO or bounty, just read whitepaper carefully and hope it helps to minimize the scam.

trc22@gmail.com

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:11:46 AM

As long as they're novices, they're gonna keep tricking people over the Telegraph. Never send money to anyone. Admins never ask you for money through the telegramm channel and never send you the first message
dongoofy

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:14:27 AM

So sorry to hear that bro. But yeah, as you have said. Always be careful out there. This is cryptocurrency and there are so many scams right now lurking around in the market.
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:17:21 AM

5 ETH? Damn. Why would you even take such a risk without doing proper research op? I know that you are in a bad place right now and it sucks, but this is the truth. Scammers will continue to scam people as long as they receive rewards like the amount you sent frequently which is why we need to discourage by improving our brains and not falling for these stupid traps. Do you research before sending even a small amount of money since this is your hard earned money people. Don't give scammers the pleasure which they seriously do not deserve so easily.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Laxus215

Activity: 244

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:19:13 AM

This is really sad and it may pinch you wherever you think about this loss. Please be vigilant man join group from the official sites or announcements only. If you could have given time to go through official sites today your investment could have been safe. That's great you brought this issue on forum so that other people's can be safe. Also please inform about this incident on official site so that they will take some necessary action if they can!!

dashi555

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:20:47 AM

It is a pity that such a thing happened. But you are in the official telegraph group, and it is seen in the news of the top. It should not be wrong. Why is it still happening? I feel that if this is not guaranteed, then nothing can be believed.
Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:23:23 AM

therefore you should be more wise in every speculation on ico investment. nowadays there are many ways people are looking for profit from imitating ico developers. this becomes an important and valuable learner to all of us in order to learn first before actually investing.
Krezi777

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:33:47 AM

Be concerned about the Internet is very fraudulent. Now it is a wonderful time for them to break the jackpot. You have to check it seven times, and buy a dope. Because it is not small money 5 ETH. it's more than $ 500. But now, you will send more and more time to the heart and send it to the unknown where you will not go. I do not understand you even 1 litter sent for the beginning.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: