Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:44:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who believes in HODLING?  (Read 3980 times)
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 07:34:58 AM

I think you a doubt about believer of holding cryptocurrency because knows of all the price are in the dip
In this time is opportunity to choose the cheapest coins for long holdings but need to learn the potential of each which better to increase their in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:48:18 AM

Hello people!

Was looking at CMC and was wondering few years down the line what we will be able to see in this list and how long it will be?

Reality is we are very early in this industry and the pace at which projects are coming up and the technology is changing does anyone believe in HODLING cryptos anything other than Bitcoin and Ethereum?

I feel it's a buzz word used to create a FOMO effect
Hodling is effective technique for us to grow our investment. But there are coins that is not suitable for HODL technique. There are only few coins that are good long term investment. It is better if we will make investment with the coins that are promising.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:57:29 AM

Hodling is profitable if the coins you bought have big potential to grow in long term. Cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, ethereum and ripple, for example are good for long term investment and will surely go up after several months. If you are planning to invest for long term, you should research first the virtual currencies you to want buy to find the profitable ones. Hodling is still strategy if you know what the best coin to invest.
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:10:33 AM

Hello people!

Was looking at CMC and was wondering few years down the line what we will be able to see in this list and how long it will be?

Reality is we are very early in this industry and the pace at which projects are coming up and the technology is changing does anyone believe in HODLING cryptos anything other than Bitcoin and Ethereum?

There are now many people who became lucky because they did HODL. They are aware to the advantages that they can get if they do HODL. You can get more opportunities if you will do HODL.

Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:21:25 AM

Hello people!

There are now many people who became lucky because they did HODL. They are aware to the advantages that they can get if they do HODL. You can get more opportunities if you will do HODL.

They're lucky because they hold good coins but not all of us hold good coin so we can't be certain about this though we can at least lessen holding shit coins by studying every aspect of it. But I prefer choosing in top 100 coins in CMC aside from their high market cap I'm certain that one of those are worth to hold. And just a tip, hold coins that have few and finite supply.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:24:04 AM

I still have some of the coins from 1-2 years back, bought, earned and airdrops. I would have sold but didnt because of market crashes or coin dumps.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:26:12 AM

Hello people!

Nothing wrong with HODLING as long as you’re doing it the right way. But know that it’s not everyone that makes money from it. It’s all about investing at the right time and waiting for the price to get high do that you will sell. Some people usually target the wrong and when they invest their money they will end up losing it cause they invested at the time others were getting ready to sell. But if you’re smart you can cut the loss immediately than letting it go further.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:30:20 AM

Bitcoin and ofocarse the ethereum is best to holding because you can get more profir after this. But if you want to hold different altcoin you must invest to neo, litecoin, ripple , waves  that's now I think good to hold  but it's not sure the price pump.
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:23:39 PM

Bitcoin and ofocarse the ethereum is best to holding because you can get more profir after this. But if you want to hold different altcoin you must invest to neo, litecoin, ripple , waves  that's now I think good to hold  but it's not sure the price pump.
as we can see also for the past what may ever been happen on bitcoin i can say also those coin are very profitable , the best also is when you are earning here you are pretty good also to save some and not all are taking to be turn to cash for your needs.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:24:36 PM

I still have some of the coins from 1-2 years back, bought, earned and airdrops. I would have sold but didnt because of market crashes or coin dumps.

then you need to wait for a while because I am sure that in the next months, your coins will rise back to the highest price. I still hold some of the coins too like you and I am not worried if I cannot sell right now because I believe that by holding much of coins, it will give me a big profit in the future. so I still want to hold more coins and buy again if the price is down because I see the big potential of every coin in the market to go up again.
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 12:34:58 PM

Yes, I got some ICO who have given good profit to me even still I am holding some of them. We know, there have some a good project to hold. So We can say that there are not only talking about BTC or ETH for cryptocurrency but also some good altcoin.

C0ld_Zero

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:13:48 PM

I believe in HOLDING, because I dont have technical about crypto, the strong coin never die. Just buy at deep and waiting, all will go to the moon  Grin
Marcel666

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:40:44 PM

I strongly believe in HODLING.
Especially a good solid currency.
I have found it a little difficult finding coins with that long-term potential.
Hodling might be the best strategy to navigate in this bearish market.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:48:47 PM

I believe, what's wrong with it? It greatly supports the whole crypto system and actually the same strategy also work in modern economic world because the less thing is available the bigger is its price.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 896
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:34:52 PM

then you need to wait for a while because I am sure that in the next months, your coins will rise back to the highest price. I still hold some of the coins too like you and I am not worried if I cannot sell right now because I believe that by holding much of coins, it will give me a big profit in the future. so I still want to hold more coins and buy again if the price is down because I see the big potential of every coin in the market to go up again.
I believe and trust holding strategy, because it's very helpful to reduce risks and big losses. We should educate ourselves and learn to be aware of what's the market movement, in order to determine appropriately when to buy, hold, and sell. Don't panic, don't be too impulsive, learn to control emotions and most importantly be patient, since market is highly-volatile and very unpredictable. It's better that you know how to play the game wisely.
rockyboy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:48:30 PM

I need to believe and keep my coins with because i dont want to waste my money if i sell now at the very low price.  So,  i have no choice but to keep it until it pumps again.  Thats it! 

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
kwarto

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:51:34 PM

I do believe in holding, I still have mine in my wallet for almost 4months now. I really love the idea of huge profit via long-term investment. As I observe the historical data from almost all coin. They will start to spike when they got older and known to the investors.
MarchToke

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:58:18 PM

I believe in HODLING because that is the very tested and efficient way of coping up any loses i get when the market is down. It may be so risky to hold while seeing how your capital goes down but it's relieving in a way when the crypto's price goes up again.

backspace jejel

Activity: 114

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:36:13 AM

I still believe that holding will give us a lot of profit, I do not doubt the bitcoin and ethereum, I'm sure both will rise soon, holding is the right decision to make big profits
ELEL_ELEL

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:01:04 AM

Hello people!

I beleive in holding,because this is the only way for me to be rich.My inspiration is to the bitcoiners who are rich now created by bitcoin.They become ruch because of holding and its true if you really wait for the exoensive orice of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: