Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:39:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who believes in HODLING?  (Read 3983 times)
CybereyesWinger

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:40:06 PM

Hello people!
Was looking at CMC and was wondering few years down the line what we will be able to see in this list and how long it will be?
Reality is we are very early in this industry and the pace at which projects are coming up and the technology is changing does anyone believe in HODLING cryptos anything other than Bitcoin and Ethereum?
I feel it's a buzz word used to create a FOMO effect

Hello Sir! With the coming quantum technologies, the current market must experience many changes. To be more exact, many coins will leave the market, as there will simply be no demand for them, due to the same technological superiority. I hasten to remind you of revolutionary projects like Kelvin Blockchain. After all, its uniqueness lies in quantum computing! And this is an innovation!
   Very important! Without certain experience, Trading and Hodling are risky. The most acceptable method of investing at the moment is ICO. For a more successful contribution, you need to carefully analyze the project. Identify is necessary for the market side. For example, the Kelvin Blockchain project has an innovative method of encryption, transmission, storage, and security. All this is based on quantum computing. Thus becoming in demand in the future.
Thatsit

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 07:46:06 PM

There are still many people associated with crypto world who believe in holding. Because, according to many, holdings of coins are known about the helm. Because some coins bring low prices in the market and hold good profits from them. On the other hand, when Crypto King Bitcoin's price drops, many buy and hold, then when prices rise, they earn good profits by selling.  Smiley
poli_btc

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:02:08 PM

I believe in this way of investment and many times convinced that it works. The main thing is to conduct a good analysis of the projects that you want to invest in all the criteria (white paper, team, idea, investor interest).
chalkboard17

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:04:47 PM

I believe in holding. Holding is the best way to earn money in the cryptocurrency field. There are many ways to make money here but if you have a good capital, just put your money in some top 10 coins and hold them for at least a year. After a long term holding, I can ensure that you will earn a huge amount of money Wink

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
beverly788113

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:06:09 PM

I believe in holding. Holding is the best way to earn money in the cryptocurrency field. There are many ways to make money here but if you have a good capital, just put your money in some top 10 coins and hold them for at least a year. After a long term holding, I can ensure that you will earn a huge amount of money Wink
You can see that the market is currently in the bearish trend in the long term, so I believe that if you continue to hold the bitcoin or altcoin you will lose a lot of money. You can see that the price of bitcoin and altcoin in the past few days has been steadily decreasing, the bitcoin price dropping from the $ 8200 mark to the $ 7500 mark has pulled the altcoin price down very deep. So, I think that this time you should only trade the day so that you can minimize the risk.
ti4c

Activity: 148

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:10:57 PM

I believe in holding coins in large quantities for coins I bought at a cheap rate, I believe that it yields higher profit. It's just my believe, different people different believes.
boynamnhi

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:57:37 PM

Hello people!

Was looking at CMC and was wondering few years down the line what we will be able to see in this list and how long it will be?

Reality is we are very early in this industry and the pace at which projects are coming up and the technology is changing does anyone believe in HODLING cryptos anything other than Bitcoin and Ethereum?

I believe that holding or investing long term at this point is completely wrong, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and adjusting strongly over time, so to be able to trade into It is very difficult, bitcoin prices will be very strong in the coming time. So I believe you should only trade the day, do not hold.
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:14:45 PM

Of course, for today's holding eth and bitcoin are the best option. These are claimed coins, which prove their importance for several years. We all know that even after a long down trend, we will wait for a price increase. I think already today there are coins that after a few years will hit us with their price, but we don't know what kind of coins it is. Therefore, I prefer to always leave a small part of the coins after all trades. I just forget about them for a few years. Let's see what happens from this venture.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
miyong

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:30:55 PM

I am still here, believing in btc,  eth and other coin's future.  I believe the market will recover.  I hope that before this December the market absolutely recover with a higher percentage of increase or more on a green color.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
bennie4

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:19:12 AM

Hello people!

I believe holdings at this time will be very dangerous, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and fluctuations are very strong, the market is bearish in the long run so I believe that bitcoin prices and altcoin prices will drop sharply in the coming time. So I think that you should only invest in short-term so that you can reduce the risk when the market drops.
abelmon66

Activity: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:28:03 AM

I still strongly believe that holding back can get big profits by getting high prices, and we really need patience with a long time.
jessica2020

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:54:08 AM

Yes Im the one that believes in holding you need more patience in hodl, it is worth the wait than you will regret it later.
alibaba93

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:57:25 AM

Yes Im the one that believes in holding you need more patience in hodl, it is worth the wait than you will regret it later.
I do not think like you, you can see that the market is in a bear market in the long run, after the price of bitcoin fell slightly to $ 8500 then immediately fell sharply, the market is fluctuating continuously and I We believe that bitcoin prices will continue to fall sharply in 2018 so if you hold on to long term you will be getting huge losses.
trakatalopp

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:26:03 PM

If the coins are very potential for the future then I hold otherwise no.
tamarindbleu

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:45:25 PM

man if I looks back I can see that I am good at hodling than actual trading myself. It's frustrating if you can't handle the pressure to trading every day, I just choose the easy way, hodl.
Holding is one of the best strategy here in crypto world because holding our coin for long time can really make us profitable, just like on what happen last december 2017 many holders of bitcoin became very profitable when the value of bitcoin pump up to $20k so we should really believe on holding.
Lodipetmalu

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:52:57 PM

Many of us believe on holding, because we all hopes that in the future the price will increase and on that time we all gain. So as of now since the price is low, we will hold.
Gdra467

Activity: 137

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 12:21:42 AM

Hodling is good when the market is quite unstable and decision making is difficult. If you don't take care you may lose a huge amount of money buy trading without experience. The top coins are best for trading and hodling while the unknown ones without a product yet are best held for sometime.
2@abcdeeply

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:07:56 AM

Hold is not a belief, but holding will give you more opportunities to sell at a more reasonable price, the market will continue to increase and decrease over time, if you accept hold for a long time, you will have the opportunity. Find the good price of the coin at a good time.
luckerders

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:24:55 AM

Depending on the nature of the coin, i hold otherwise I do not.
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:00:14 PM

Hello people!

Actualy holding is the best way to survive in this crucial happen in the bearish market situation now,maybe some of us feel of fear missing out,thats why some is sell there crypto coins in a lowest price  in order to recover  those there loosing capital,but those who still believe in HODL ways are gain more profitable,but you only wait the proper timing of when the market growth.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: