Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:34:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who believes in HODLING?  (Read 3980 times)
zanjerbits
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 11:10:29 AM

This situation is very normal for btc and alts, just make sure you have back up capital to buy more coin.

I will hold my coin until the end. check bitcoin history and alts, its really normal.

CRYZEN.COM | CRYPTOCURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING PLATFORM
⚫ Presale starts September 1st, 2018  ⚫
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
berfanaf

Activity: 116
Merit: 2

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:08:55 AM

Holding is best choice right now. Look at market, I don't want trade anything Smiley

Right. If you trade now, you can lose the money. I am also the man who is going to hold my cryptocurrency for a very long time. I am waiting for the market stabilization.
All those who exactly knows the fact that the market value of the bitcoin keeps on rising with the passage of time and that if you go for holding of the coins, then this will give you a better opportunity of making more earning and that too without putting in enough of the efforts, then such kind of people will definitely go for holding of the coins as for them, there can be nothing more profitable and riskier than that of holding of the coins.

▰▰   IMPRESSIO.io   ▰▰   THE FUTURE OF INVESTING   ▰▰
✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ And More...
watchurstep45

Activity: 300
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:36:02 AM

Hello people!

Was looking at CMC and was wondering few years down the line what we will be able to see in this list and how long it will be?

Reality is we are very early in this industry and the pace at which projects are coming up and the technology is changing does anyone believe in HODLING cryptos anything other than Bitcoin and Ethereum?

I feel it's a buzz word used to create a FOMO effect

i believe in Holding a token , a token holder is quite hard to do when your token is small valued and you dont have any money on your pocket it is quite tempting to hold .
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:43:32 AM

After a big increase in 2017 then I believe in hodling. At first I was hesitant to hodling, but for now I no longer care about the big market fall, I'm just hodling and hodling and hope the big event in 2017 will happen again in the future. With the current increase I am becoming more enthusiastic to hodling, hopefully the current increase can continue to run well and continue to be consistent.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Torrenth

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:47:27 AM

I am a person who believes in that one thing, I keep an altcoin that I think the price will jump up, I do not fully expect, or just think it may be a treasure in the future.
Daniel9140

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:21:50 AM

In my opinion, holding has proved to be the best strategy so far in the crypto market as significant profits are made holding for the long term. However, you must know what you are holding and make sure you are holding coins with strong fundamentals and not just a shitcoin
CJPEREZ

Activity: 121

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:41:57 AM

I still believes in holding because i'm newbie here in crypto and that's the strategy i'm using right now. I don't have knowledge in trading and the market goes down now so its good to buy more coins and hold it for a years before sell it. In holding waiting is the key to earn more profits.
pixelvault

Activity: 97

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:34:06 AM

Markets like these is a transfer of wealth from the impatient to the patient

HODL
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:34:39 AM

I am believes in holding because you can earn easy & also you can earn huge . holding is a easy part to earn
The hard thing is about choosing the right one and the waiting time.
In my opinion holding in crypto isnt just about months, but about years. Because this crypto market is still very young including the projects in it.
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:58:08 AM

If you believe in holding then you need a lot of sacrifice and patience as we all know that the bitcoin long before was belittled by some of the big financial institutions and some investment guru and bashing them that bitcoin is a bubble, bitcoin is a scam, bitcoin is dead but if believe on those words by some of the gurus and don't believe about the big potentials of the bitcoin then you might end up losing, it take long years before the bitcoin had gained its popularity like almost 5 years and look at the value of the bitcoin compared 5 years ago.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:19:15 AM

Depends which coin you holding not all coin is worth holding, been holding a worthless coin for 4 years but value declined more and more til such came no value. But some coin are worth holding though.
Shitcoins have no room in this market in the long run, holding is great but it must be a great coin also. I’m a great hodlers, because I don’t sold even the market dumps especially with bitcoin. Holding is also risky, because you might miss some opportunities on selling point but you must focus until you achieve your goal.
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:28:00 AM

Holding for long term investment is good way to make huge profit in afew years, but we should hold only good fundamental coin like BTC and ETH, and to maximum the profit we should also know for how long we hold it and when best times to sell it.  Then wait patiently to rebuy back again. By use this way we can make more profit by long term hold, and possible to change our financial.
armarsterling7

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:44:07 AM

Hello people!

Was looking at CMC and was wondering few years down the line what we will be able to see in this list and how long it will be?

Reality is we are very early in this industry and the pace at which projects are coming up and the technology is changing does anyone believe in HODLING cryptos anything other than Bitcoin and Ethereum?

I feel it's a buzz word used to create a FOMO effect
I do not trust the holding. Held is just a bad method in the Cryptocurrency market. We can see that the Crypto market is constantly changing and it is often influenced by the news. So why not buy low and sell high? Long-term investment will not be worth it. That is my personal opinion.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Carlosfeer12

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:45:17 PM

Bitcoins and Altcoins are something that people can hold without any doubt.
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:54:51 PM

Holding is the best way you can do especially during in bearish trend but you need a lot of patient and also its depend on what kind of project you will hold for long term if the project have a potential so its a good to hold, I still believing in holding because its profitable in the end.

TheNotoriouss

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:31:26 PM

Anything could happen, but personally I don't believe in hodling right now. This works well some time before, but right now I prefer strategy of buy-sell with crypto-assets. But they're some projects that could affect the market, f.e Kelvin Blockchain with their quantum processors technology could possible solve multi-transaction problem. Smiley
EEE14

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:58:37 PM

I  believe in holding..just Patience can be good profit if possible..Hold on to get a few 4x-10x profits
Iceblast

Activity: 783

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:00:47 PM

Until now I still believe holding rather than selling at low prices. because when we sell at low price we will not get profit as we expected but if we do hold we can keep watch over price movement and we can determine profit when coin price is high.

Majharul Saiif

Activity: 512

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:06:20 PM

Yes,I believe in holdings.By doing this,we can able to get enough profit by our investment.To hold something is really good things and also a best way of getting profit.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
mutrang23

Activity: 484

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:15:47 PM

I believe in Holding, and I think this is an excellent choice for the Crypto market. If all people choose Holding, they will help the Mayor stay on the uptrend and will not worry about the financial losses that investors often face. Holding should be accepted as a rule, and everyone should follow it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: