Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:24:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who believes in HODLING?  (Read 3983 times)
Huy Mai

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:24:15 AM

I did not believe in HOLDING, but it's different now.
- HOLDING or TRADING belongs to the status of cryptocurrency market (Uptrend or Downtrend).
- You should start to hold your altcoins when the market is going to uptrend. You do not know where is the top target (maybe 3x 5x 10x...); that's why you should hold till your own target.
- You should do trading when the market is in downtrend. You still do not know where is the bottom of altcoins (maybe /2 /3 /5...); you need to trade (take profit, increase number of coins, ...)
Instead of focusing on 1 strategy, you should learn how to adapt to the market Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rembedful

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:13:28 AM

It's not a good method to make a hodl during the bear season. Of course, if you think I'll buy coins and wait at least a year, then the situation will change.
It is good to hold your coins in bearish situation because if you sell your coins for low price you will lose your money. It is far better to hold your coins for more time and when the price grows more you can sell your holding. I believe that this time holding is better because the price is low and is on the way upwards. After some time you can make good profit.
apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:32:17 AM

I believe holding because holding promising huge return with easy way just by make invest in crypto, but we should know when best times for holding and when it's times for short trading.  Holding is only for investors who want to make huge money in the long term like 4 to 5 years. But for me, I prefer to do day trading because I want to make money monthly from crypto.

wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:39:33 AM

I believe holding because holding promising huge return with easy way just by make invest in crypto, but we should know when best times for holding and when it's times for short trading.  Holding is only for investors who want to make huge money in the long term like 4 to 5 years. But for me, I prefer to do day trading because I want to make money monthly from crypto.
with holding we do not think hard in analyzing, and this can maintain our psychological stability. holding for a long time makes us not always see the chart, so it can do other activities calmly
vudinhphu81

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 08:17:26 AM

The market is going down, trying to hold the penny you have. The market will return.
crazy_elky

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:34:49 AM

I'm hodling since 2013 (sold some coins in the end of 2017). It works =)
binghope

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:38:12 AM

I, I always hold the coin for a long time. Perhaps the market will never go down forever, I believe there will be a time of rebellion again. And my holding will be profitable for me.
Missterio

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:56:50 AM

Compare the price when bitcoin cost only $ 1000 and now, it seems to me that everyone would be happy now.
malibogako2018

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:29:08 AM

Yes I do believe in Holding, Holding is one of the good way to gained huge profit but takes too long, Investing in crypto is more profitable than saving money in banks due of banks use your investment to loan people and gained much percent profit than you and the profit you will gained after saving money in so many years in banks are a only a bit of money, but if you invest it in crypto like BTC or ETH surely it will be huge someday due of this coin will be more important after many years.
arafat222

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:56:44 AM

It's depends on you. But I believe holding it is the best way to make profit now market is down so I think buy some coin and keep holding
topex.io

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:06:27 AM

Now is the best time to buy bitcoin in the long term. It will be explained by the fact that the current price is not beneficial for miners and everyone HODL
hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 08:13:17 PM

Hello people!

Was looking at CMC and was wondering few years down the line what we will be able to see in this list and how long it will be?

Reality is we are very early in this industry and the pace at which projects are coming up and the technology is changing does anyone believe in HODLING cryptos anything other than Bitcoin and Ethereum?

I feel it's a buzz word used to create a FOMO effect
Now bitcoin and eth price going to down and down so every coin to very low so this time only for Hold.if you have some USD and exchanger just buy some coin and hold for 1 yrs and i hope you will get double profit from this.I  an always believe that good project and their coin will pump soon so never miss this train.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:31:30 PM

I still have some of the coins from 1-2 years back, bought, earned and airdrops. I would have sold but didnt because of market crashes or coin dumps.

then you need to wait for a while because I am sure that in the next months, your coins will rise back to the highest price. I still hold some of the coins too like you and I am not worried if I cannot sell right now because I believe that by holding much of coins, it will give me a big profit in the future. so I still want to hold more coins and buy again if the price is down because I see the big potential of every coin in the market to go up again.
I believe and trust holding strategy, because it's very helpful to reduce risks and big losses. We should educate ourselves and learn to be aware of what's the market movement, in order to determine appropriately when to buy, hold, and sell. Don't panic, don't be too impulsive, learn to control emotions and most importantly be patient, since market is highly-volatile and very unpredictable. It's better that you know how to play the game wisely.
Holding is a great challenge to face when we decide to wait that your coins will have good price in the near future. It's not an easy thing to do, since the market wasn't gaining good pumping price. But once and for all, the opportunity that it has given for us was very big due to current lower prices on each prominent and potential profitable coins to acquire huge value in the marketplace.
trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 09:16:22 PM

Hello people!

Was looking at CMC and was wondering few years down the line what we will be able to see in this list and how long it will be?

Reality is we are very early in this industry and the pace at which projects are coming up and the technology is changing does anyone believe in HODLING cryptos anything other than Bitcoin and Ethereum?

I believe in holding, if the coin you are holding is related to a good project. While a lot of projects will fail in the future, the good ones will survive this bearish market and thrive.
bato323

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:29:59 PM

Holding is best choice right now. Look at market, I don't want trade anything Smiley
Harith65

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 09:47:07 PM

Personally i belive in holding because i have face more experience in holding and trading. When consider this future time of the market, price of bitcoin is in very deep. But it will be going high in near future. For get that valuable profit we have to hold. After getting that profit we will belive holding.

tuljan

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:33:07 PM

Holding is best choice right now. Look at market, I don't want trade anything Smiley

Precisely my friend. Holding your coins, especially BTC is the best thing to do now.
paynercash

Activity: 392

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:41:25 PM

Hello people!

I believe in holding, if the coin you are holding is related to a good project. While a lot of projects will fail in the future, the good ones will survive this bearish market and thrive.
I have identified the coin hold that I invested since I started participating in this market because it suited my ability. I usually do not spend a lot of time to trade that I usually study the potential coin and buy it then I will keep it for a few months and decide to sell it or keep it if it's really good.

Mateo123

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:34:16 AM

Hello people!

I really believe in holding its the best key to earn a huge profit if youre holding a promising coins,to hold is the only thing we can do espescially right now,our patience and emotions are being measured ,not only to earn but it helps us to grow as a person.
AdamRay

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:21:58 AM

Hello people!

I believe in long-term ownership in the Crypto market will bring more profit to investors in the future. Because Crypto is a money of the future, it is very useful for businesses around the world. In the future, many businesses will need Crypto to develop their international business projects more easily.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: