Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:51:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who believes in HODLING?  (Read 3993 times)
runway

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:54:28 PM

Me i am the number 1 believer of holding any of my tokens and altcoins also bitcoin because i bilieve in them thats why i am holding it. Sometime when the price goes up and the my price limit is reach then i sell some of my investments and then buy again when the price dump.
You believe in buying and keeping. So can I ask at the moment you are going to be profitable or not? I think that at the present time you will not get the profit from buying and holding.
David bente

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:36:20 PM

Holding is the best way you can do especially during in bearish trend but you need a lot of patient and also its depend on what kind of project you will hold for long term if the project have a potential so its a good to hold, I still believing in holding because its profitable in the end. Lips sealed Lips sealed
developer101dev

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:52:39 PM

Im the one who believes in holding the coin, you need a lot of patience but it is worth to wait. Especially to those coin that has a lot of potential to have a good value.

The concept of trading is to hold and invest depending on the market situation so you always need to take advantage of the market every time the prices are dropping in order to get a huge amount of profit before the market prices goes back to its normal value's.
mwaqar17

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:02:24 PM

Hello people!

Was looking at CMC and was wondering few years down the line what we will be able to see in this list and how long it will be?

Reality is we are very early in this industry and the pace at which projects are coming up and the technology is changing does anyone believe in HODLING cryptos anything other than Bitcoin and Ethereum?

I feel it's a buzz word used to create a FOMO effect

I am confused with holding but most of the times it does not work in my case. I have tried till 4 to 5 months holding. When you have any token of crypto currency which is giving you a little bit profit you should go for it. P.S if you are a micro trader or investor in crypto currency. But if you are a macro level investor then it does not effect you because a macro trader will not take care about the small peanuts.
Kirito-kun

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:09:33 PM

Hello people!

Was looking at CMC and was wondering few years down the line what we will be able to see in this list and how long it will be?

Reality is we are very early in this industry and the pace at which projects are coming up and the technology is changing does anyone believe in HODLING cryptos anything other than Bitcoin and Ethereum?

Well, I do believe in Holding but I'm doubting to hold other cyptos other than bitcoin and Eth because there's no guarantee that those coin would last long as bitcoin did. However, it will really be profitable if you take this high risk. I usuallu use other cryptos in daily trading but for long term it will either bitcoin or eth will be my holdings.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:21:56 PM

Im the one who believes in holding the coin, you need a lot of patience but it is worth to wait. Especially to those coin that has a lot of potential to have a good value.

The concept of trading is to hold and invest depending on the market situation so you always need to take advantage of the market every time the prices are dropping in order to get a huge amount of profit before the market prices goes back to its normal value's.

Well most of the time it's still hard to gauge the movement that the market will take no matter what analysis you do. One mistake and you can lose a lot in day trades so for those like me who don't really have a good stroke, hodling offers a less riskier method

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:46:05 PM

Actually almost 90% traders, especially newcomers use holding because they did mistake and now have to do so. And in the current situation this is the only correct solution. As we can see on the above message, we only in the beginning. In this market wins only the one who has enough patience.

True, the situation of market is not getting better and the only way we can survive from losses is to hold and waur for the btc price pump.  Selling is the least that i can do if i really need to sell.
I think every user experiences the same sadness, they think the bear trend is over and the bull trend starts when the price goes up to $8k unfortunately the price goes back down, and it gets worse in the past few days, you're right to avoid the losses we have to do is holding, I'm still sure that the price will be recover soon..
There's no question about recovering the question is how long you can hold and trust the system, the fluctuations really hurting most investors investment right now and some of them are already selling out to panic, while believers still holding and will wait even it will take a long time, what is best is to see your achievements and enjoy after.
holding are always been made for those people that are have the trust on this crypto currency only and most of the time some people cant conduct this for so they have to be more efficient on what they have to do with hold their emotions on the other hand on it.
kriptowitch

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:07:33 PM

I wholeheartedly believe in the holding, but right now my faith is not justified: D
But I certainly understand, and in fact it is so, that only the most stubborn and patient survive in the crypto market.

ANN |▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰|    ASURE NETWORK     |▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰| Bounty
FIRST SCALABLE DECENTRALIZED SOCIAL SECURITY NETWORK
Agathai

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:19:43 PM

Every plan will change and move in the trend. I hope that will materialize profits according to goals and plans. That's what I came to trade with.
Maybe this year, traders are the perfect destination and bring more success.
shashikamal

Activity: 197

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 04:31:19 PM

Since it is the most difficult thing to do, a beginner as well as some semi skilled investors & traders fail to do HOLDING. Emotions plays a major role fro the trades particularly & Most of the beginners comes to crypto space knowing about BITCOIN. It is worth buying & holding BTC fundamentally but early adopters are the most benefited. For small & medium scale investors has the option to invest some real projects like WAN, ICX, WABI, FSN etc. to earn more with less investment & i do personally as well. It has been proved that ALTS like LTC, DASH, XRP, ADA had big potential to grow big & a lot of investors had huge profits by holding them. It is always advisable to split your capital & hold as much as possible with keen attention to market.

Hiluxury Bitcoin

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:34:09 PM

myself believe holding also a lot of people believe in the hold. Its easy and very simple method to do trade.you just needs to buy and keep them at a safe place for the desired time. I also hold some coins for the future. I hope soon I would get desire USD from my holding coins.
Keeping believe in holding is very good because many expert and wealthy people are successful because they believes in holding.

--------------------Trustdice.win - Fair gaming platform built on blockchain technology--------------------
elpape225

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:16:35 PM

https://bitcoinwarrior.net/2018/08/optitoken-initiates-buy-and-burn-protocol-token-surges-400-on-btc-alpha/
pkb007

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:52:24 PM

It is true that holding could be very crucial as some distance as crypto trading is involved. Typically crypto market and the fees are affected by fantastic and negative news, each plays crucial role in rate determination. Because of excessive volatility retaining is the most effective alternative left to earn some cash. Long term holding in my opinion could be very powerful in comparison to brief term conserving.
devotional

Activity: 336
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:29:47 PM

It's a strategy I'm using right now and also one of the most basic strategies to deal with losses.
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:44:13 PM

I believe in long term holding but only for certain coins like BTC, ETH  but I make much bigger profit by trading.
Part of my coins are on hold always as I trade only with certain  part of them.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
Breanne

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:57:49 PM

HODLING is the only reliable way of trade. Wink
Dark Sky

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:11:57 PM

I believe in long term holding but only for certain coins like BTC, ETH  but I make much bigger profit by trading.
Part of my coins are on hold always as I trade only with certain  part of them.
yes, trading is more profitable because it will give you daily profit and that's why you will earn a lot of money by trading but investment will secure your future and other way you will get huge amount of investment bcz its depend on its increasing price then you should buy for your best future and hold it for your future because everyone want to hold their bitcoin and they know it will much better for them in future.

hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:11:53 AM

Hello people!

Actually there is not low numbers of people who have believe in holding , here in my friend circle about 80% are panic less person , who have no fear that what going on in the cryptocurrency market and what is going on with the news wether negative or positive .
But at another side there about 20% of people in my community ( may be the same ratio of the people in the cryptocurrency market ) who are panic sellers , they get easily into panic sell , because the big reason is that they are low amount Money traders , so surely they are doing well according to Thier understanding in opposite circumstances .
When all the people feels postive and telling everyone in postive ways then these people hold Thier assets , but when they get any type of negative news then they sold their altcoins ( assets that they have ) instantly and that Results into more dump and then in that condition they realise that it was good descion for them to sell in such negative news market of cryptourrency .
tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:30:11 AM

Hello people!

I do not believe in hold will be able to bring you big profits, you can see that the market at the moment is in the long-term bear market and bitcoin prices continuously adjusted down. The decrease in bitcoin prices will reduce the price of altcoin, so you will lose very heavy. Therefore, I believe that at this time you should only trade day and short-term investment to be able to reduce the risk.
I think that you are new in trading therefore you do not have enough knowledge about the market. I think that the only secure and safe way of making money is to hold your bitcoin for a  long time. because everyone is too much sure about bitcoin price that it will continue to increase for a long long time, and that is the reason that we think that holding bitcoin is the best way for making money.
chel0

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:50:45 AM

With the current situation, I would still prefer in HODLING as much as I can hoping that BTC price will grow better in the coming years. Though I have nothing to lose since I'm not risking my money or saving in purchasing this coins but I still exert more time, effort and patience to be able to earn from bounties, airdrops, and faucets. Whatever the price of bitcoin is I do not feel worried at all since the money I'll use to invest in bitcoin is the rewards I got from airdrops, faucets and bounty campaign.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: