Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:54:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what to do when the market is weakening now  (Read 5421 times)
bezzler

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:18:47 AM

When market conditions weakened, as well as which indeed is happening now. then we recommend that you do the other things that are more useful and can produce. you could try mining or bounty. both of these things can be a little bit of help you out of trouble when the market is weak.
Ladyechy

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:55:00 AM

All we have to do is be patient and hold the coin until the market price begins to recover. Don't panic when the market is currently weakening, we have to keep up the spirit to face the current market. Be sure and believe that at the end of this year market prices have begun to rise again.
Ardavan2150

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:57:16 AM

I usually cry  Grin
Rhio007

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:16:37 AM

We gotta brace ourselves from all the negative vibes and stuff we are hearing and observing about crypto. In the end, no one really knows how far we can go, If you are willing to risk, just enjoy the ride and do not mind them all. In this period it is better to remain calm and not to make any sudden movements.
Sarisang

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:44:46 AM

many cryptos have the potential either to invest. and it could be when it weakened then a good opportunity to buy a crypto has the potential either. When the market recovery could wait occurs then large fortunes could certainly just get. many cryptos that will explode the result coming in quite some time and this is a good opportunity to be prepared from this time.
Helen1122

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:50:27 AM

with the current market state I hold altcoin that I have and I am trying to collect more. because as soon as the market starts to grow I will get many benefits
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:51:09 AM

i suggest you to be more patience, there are very huge risk to do trading or short term investment right now. unless, you are experienced enough with such market situation, get used by long term period investment, it will not make you confuse and worry about falling price too much. the price are still unpredictable, and really hard to believe that everyone has lost most of their portofolio caused by panic selling.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
MatysTapsilog

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:53:37 AM

On the off chance that the market debilitates and bitcoin or altcoins the cost goes down we need to do currently is sit tight and be understanding for the up and coming rally. Since there will be promise for cryptographic money to rise again as previously. So we need to keep hold of what we have now and don't offer it in a condition of misfortune. Keep reliable and positive reasoning about the market and digital money
Monbi

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:56:26 AM

If you have money left, then now it's time to buy interesting coins at a low price, and if not, then wait for growth. He is already around the corner. And your investments will pay off to you.

MOVIECOIN | THE FINTECH PLATFORM SETTING A NEW STANDARD -
▄                     - FOR ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY TRANSACTIONS                     
FOLLOW US: TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | LINKEDIN
Salesman4coinZ

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:57:03 AM

When the market is going down, you have a chance to sell everything when you are fast enough and you can catch the price over the price you buyed your coins. If this not happend, there just one option who is open for you, and thats hodl your coins or you will hae to sell it with lose.
Bitmore

Activity: 413

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:09:23 AM

First, when the market falls for a long time, do not panic and do not sell your tokens. If you have read a little about cryptocurrency then you understand that it is a revolutionary technology that will change the world. And revolutionary technologies simply can't cost more in the long term.

Bodywowoya

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:13:03 AM

the current crypto market is so weak, there is no increase in the price of crypto, even the price of crypto is getting down, what should we do when the market weaken at this time?
The market is now in a stabilized state, there was a similar situation earlier, which ended in a big recession. What awaits us now is unknown, but bears on the market are still present. So we need to reserve more patience.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
sithuleee

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:44:12 AM

I see this is as a great chance to buy some high potentiality coins to hold for long term. If a project can hit its softcap or hardcap in this bearish market, then definitely in a bullish market it will go to the moon.
Dewar Noise

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:47:51 AM

with the deteriorating market conditions as they are now, we should continue to be patient waiting for the market to recover and hold the coins that are still held in the longer term, because perhaps the market situation deteriorates as it will last in the long run, or even this situation becomes an opportunity to buy a few coins to hold in the long run.
bitcoinm3ster

Activity: 409
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:55:27 AM

the current crypto market is so weak, there is no increase in the price of crypto, even the price of crypto is getting down, what should we do when the market weaken at this time?

When the market like this, the thing we need to do is buy as much as possible which coins that you want to buy before. In a year, this is the good time to shopping and wait the price increasing at the end of year

lolipopop2112

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:08:00 AM

As the digital currency market continues to fall sharply today, many of the world's most popular currencies have fallen to unprecedented levels. Looking forward, I do not think we are at the end of the rotation, so the best way today is to buy and hold coins to wait for a stable return. People should not be too worried.
Hulh

Activity: 148

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:13:39 AM

What we can do when the market weaken at this time is to take advantage of it or be patience and it will spike again. If you have enough savings or money to invest you can take advantage to buy token with a lower price,just make sure the ICO you invest has a huge potential. Or you can also patiently wait and hold your coin.
rynanosih21

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 07:16:33 AM

All we have to do is be patient and wait until the Cryptocurrency price rises in price.
I see that there has been a lot of decline since the beginning of 2018.
But I saw a few weeks ago, Cryptocurrency experienced a price increase even though only a little but this is a positive thing.
Hopefully, the Cryptocurrency price will soon recover so that we can all trade coins with good market conditions.
littleheart

Activity: 206
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:20:19 AM

I see many theme of market going down what to do and so forth. I will state this is an awesome chance if the downtrend end around the territory where it is drifting at now. On the off chance that for me I have the capital I will go into the market purchasing potential coins when they are at a low working up more portfolio and once the market recoover my portfolio ought to be something exceptionally delightful to take a gander at.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:24:27 AM

Try to hold your coins more if you have because this present weak market will not go on forever and there is no other way to go but up. This is only temporary and still normal if you compare it in the previous years before 2017. The weak market will also give us also the opportunity to buy potential coins at a lower price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: