Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:11:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what to do when the market is weakening now  (Read 5421 times)
Adalwolf

Activity: 239
Merit: 4

AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:34:58 AM

If I prefer not to look at the market too often. because this can affect our emotions. Should I focus more work on other things, such as mining or bounty. It will be much better.

Autobay.io   │  The First Decentralized E-commerce platform Buy Sell Cars
JOIN TOKEN SALE    ►   1 OCTOBER 2018   ◄
snedyolo

Activity: 226
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:40:04 AM

the current crypto market is so weak, there is no increase in the price of crypto, even the price of crypto is getting down, what should we do when the market weaken at this time?

The best thing to do in this kind of situation is to just be patient and wait for good progress. Looking back to the past experiences of people that are involved in crypto activities, it is quite normal for these scenarios to happen. Although, there is a possibility that the coin that one holds will not recover, still that rarely happens.

ovinna

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:47:09 AM

Crypto market's weakness is very unplesant for participants of crypto market and to my mind you can earn on it too. Just buy alt coins or something else and you will be pleased with the reslut in future which will be very profitable for you and for your wallet as well.
Bolabi

Activity: 220
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:52:41 AM

The current market situation requires us to be more consistent and firm, so we have to be more patient and hold our tokens and coins without throwing them cheaply. We don't need to stop participating in the bounty campaign and because many investors also have to keep investing.
Ivanmikronov

Activity: 159
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:03:07 AM
Merited by dumbtool45 (1)

The best solution is to do nothing, just stand still and keep their cryptocurrency in place, no active trading, the chances of losing in the market not clear what's going on, bad procity shoot for a week and decline to almost zero and excellent projects continuously fall down. We have to wait until the market comes into balance by itself, and then you can continue to invest.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:07:24 AM

The best solution is to do nothing, just stand still and keep their cryptocurrency in place, no active trading, the chances of losing in the market not clear what's going on, bad procity shoot for a week and decline to almost zero and excellent projects continuously fall down. We have to wait until the market comes into balance by itself, and then you can continue to invest.
I agree that we need to wait for the market to recover and not sell those coins that we have, but we need to use low prices in the market and buy some coins if, of course, you have investment capital.
Kekyr

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 08:13:44 AM

We should just wait because market is a cycle consequently price of crypto will grow again sonner or later.
Inikoo

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:27:23 AM

The most important thing is to not make any rush, panic decisions, because they do not turn out very good in most cases. Also invest much more carefully than usualy.

baienpee

Activity: 105

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:10:03 AM

I don't know what coin you are buying. You ask me if I can't answer you. If you are buying bitcoin then don't worry. If it is another altcoin, you should pay attention to it.
pidobir

Activity: 446
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:46:47 AM

The market is falling and this is bad. I haven't made a profit from cryptocurrency for nine months. In such a situation, perhaps the best idea is to sell altcoins and buy bitcoin.

travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:02:20 AM

I chose for myself a strategy of accumulating coins while the market is in a state of decline. This strategy of long-term investment. I wait for the growth to begin and when my portfolio starts to make a profit.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
edwardsolo2021

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:06:30 AM

There are two attractive choices when the crypto advertise is feeble. The principal alternative is to hold the tokens that you had and sitting tight for the ideal time when the market is going solid. The second is to purchase more tokens and offer it when the cost is going high all things considered persistence is the key for the win.
bitok_1979

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:09:35 AM

The best thing that can be done in this situation is simply to wait when everything is right and we finally get what we deserve

glYff◆      PRIVACY for smart contracts and beyond   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet platform delivering
   [   WHITEPAPER   ]   ◥ telegram   ◥ github   ◥ linkedin             anonymous asset transfers and data 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN GLYFF   ❰❰❰                     privacy for smart contracts. 
jzhoulon

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:13:04 AM

I even managed to make some money on the falling market. I sold my coins and when the price dropped even lower I bought again.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
NarutoTan180

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:13:29 AM

On the off chance that you think the market is debilitating, for what reason would you say you are here?Probably you immediately planned to get a gigantic benefit? Be that as it may, rapidly just felines will be conceived. It's worriers like you who spread panic.In ongoing days, bitcoin has begun to rise somewhat in cost. Variance of the money is a component of the cryptographic money .This is a characteristic marvel for bitcoin. Furthermore, I think this is the begin for facilitate development.
kyukielou

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 11:16:39 AM

I'm still just holding my coins and still work diligently on bounties while waiting for the market to recover again. It will definitely recovet and won't stay as weak as it is today.
devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:29:42 AM

The most important thing is to not make any rush, panic decisions, because they do not turn out very good in most cases. Also invest much more carefully than usualy.
hurry and panic will only hurt yourself. actually when the market is weakening all we have to do is be patient and wait. surely if we can do both of them then we can get what we want. if the market is weak you can simply buy coins and invest for your future and sell when you can get profit from the purchase price.
olarrtt

Activity: 103

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 02:49:27 PM

Not many people like my idea, when market is down, try something else to get money , like freelancing or even create seminar on cryptocurrency to folks who still don know yet and by that you even get more Fiat to buy more

Win win situation I call that
ramanmart1

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:57:46 PM

We should stay calm and wait. As many people here usually do. Remember: the weakening of market is just another chance to buy cheap coins to sell them after.
cryptotycoon33

Activity: 248

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:59:17 PM

the current crypto market is so weak, there is no increase in the price of crypto, even the price of crypto is getting down, what should we do when the market weaken at this time?

The present cryptocurrency market situation needs lots of patience and persistence, remember that the market price of crypto is a functionality of demand and supply curves, i believe the present market situation will eventually recover and stability will be attained very soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: