Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:00:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how much you can profit from altcoins  (Read 25384 times)
vertinfos

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 02:47:37 PM

I benefit from the altcoin depending on the capital I invest, sometimes I invest $ 500 then the profit I get is a maximum of $ 30 in just one day.

But you use short-term transactions, I think you do not need to risk 500 to get 30, it's a big risk, choose a coin and invest in it for a long time then I think your earnings will be much more
Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 02:54:04 PM

I benefit from the altcoin depending on the capital I invest, sometimes I invest $ 500 then the profit I get is a maximum of $ 30 in just one day.

But you use short-term transactions, I think you do not need to risk 500 to get 30, it's a big risk, choose a coin and invest in it for a long time then I think your earnings will be much more
Why do you advise to buy altcoins for the long term right now? The market at the moment shows a very bad trend and buying now for a long time it is strange. it is better to trade and make a profit and in this way to increase the number of coins in your portfolio

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 03:27:06 PM

making profits from altcoins purely depends on market conditions and our holding strategy so in bull run and coin pump we can expect three times profit
Animunie

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 03:31:21 PM

Profits to be obtain from altcoins will depend on project itself. It will also depend on how the market goes. And not to mention it will depend also on the trading strategy you're going to do. You must learn how to hold and when to let it go. In such way you will know how much profit you can get.
MasterCATZ

Activity: 426

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:41:36 PM

It all depends on the time when you are going to sell and how long you are willing to wait for price increases, if you have good altcoins, you need to monitor the market often in order to have time to sell at a high price and there are always risks to stay with nothing if you do not understand what is happening.
odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:57:51 PM

It depends on how long you are willing to hold the coins because some coins are not good for short-term profit but the longer you hold it the higher your potential returns. But don't forget to research the coins you want to hold well because not all coins are good for long-term HODL.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
elcoblast

Activity: 390

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 10:13:46 PM

I want to find out why everybody wants to invest in altcoins, what I want to ask is, how much money did you get from altcoins so far?
For me personally, i just wanna earn fast money. I have invested in MTN and it has returned almost 3x from my initial investment. That's become one example of how much can profit from altcoin.
But it can give you almost 100% lost if you are not managing it safely.
everyone investing in altcoin because they believe they can earn more from there.
that's why i'm prefered to day or week trading like forex for make more profit, if holding altcoin/bitcoin just give small profit in short time, and before bitcoin going to the moon again why not to trying make more profit

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
mewtea

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 10:34:15 PM

Right now you can make profit you get in a lucky pump n dump train, else alts are on their lowest now.
Nasonn

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 11:18:13 PM

Due to the current bear run, the profit margin is low, you will be lucky to make between 10 to 20% from any altcoin. But there was a time you can make as much as 1000% profit from an altcoin but not anymore.
Pontorez

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 04:43:51 AM

I want to find out why everybody wants to invest in altcoins, what I want to ask is, how much money did you get from altcoins so far?

I'm just starting to work actively with various altcoins. For a long time I viewed this activity exclusively as a hobby. But I am confident in the huge potential of this market. Therefore, I decided to increase the size of my investment in the purchase of reliable altcoins, while prices are now minimal.
clavirda

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 04:25:10 AM

At one time I managed to earn good money during the last bull run on the crypto market. Then I managed to sell some altcoins at the maximum price. Now I continue to hodl and buy good coins, while now prices remain at a minimum. I believe in the gradual recovery of the market from the middle of next year.
dedi joni

Activity: 386

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 04:30:52 AM

At one time I managed to earn good money during the last bull run on the crypto market. Then I managed to sell some altcoins at the maximum price. Now I continue to hodl and buy good coins, while now prices remain at a minimum. I believe in the gradual recovery of the market from the middle of next year.
I last sold my altcoin assets at the beginning of 2018, and that gave me an advantage. until now I have not sold the crypto assets that I have. assets from the bounty or from the investment, I will wait until the market improves, and the price of the altcoin is stable again.
cupruri
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 01:08:42 PM

It is very hard to gain big profits on the falling market and I am pretty happy with 30-50 percent profit from each coin. You cannot expect big profits when the market is bearish. Just collect more BTC and wait for the next bull run.
Firefoxx
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 01:25:10 PM

I am fairly new to this game but I have a friend who joined at the tail end of the bullrun in late 2018, he started trading with $100 and was able to triple it in just two days of half-hearted trading, it is quite profitable.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Moeda

Activity: 1535
Merit: 270

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 07:09:56 PM

For now I am not making a profit, but losing. I suffered a loss when the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum was high. I bought at that time and until now has not returned capital. Cry Cry Cry However, this did not discourage me from continuing to invest. I am sure, the price of coins will return high.
take it easy, this is just a matter of time buddy. I also still saved some assets from Altcoin last year. even I bought a few altcoins yesterday, like you I also believe if the coin will come back again. bulls will happen, maybe not now or near future. but for a long time I believed my investment would make a profit.

But what if the big whales want to reap the benefits of their losses. At present many ICOs are present with unsatisfactory results. Prices continue to fall. This makes people lose trust in investment, making the price of coins difficult to rise.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
coaprotet
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 07:13:08 PM

If you want to make profit you do not need to be greedy. 20-50 percent for each coin is an amazing profit on a falling market. Do not make this mistake to await 1000 percent profit for each single coin or you will be left with nothing.

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
AzureDragon

Activity: 244
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 07:17:48 PM

If you want to make profit you do not need to be greedy. 20-50 percent for each coin is an amazing profit on a falling market. Do not make this mistake to await 1000 percent profit for each single coin or you will be left with nothing.

20-50 percents in altcoins looks like tears. At least x2-x5 is good enough. Moreover now many altcoins already fallen deep and buying now could get x-profit with high probability.
Crypto one

Activity: 221
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 07:24:02 PM

Putting a number of profit would be a guess, but generally you can be lucky to find some hidden gems in the altcoins jungle. Some smaller projects can go up with hundreds of procent in just a few days, or even hours if you are really lucky.
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 07:48:04 PM

all depends on market demand if you buy when the price is cheap then after a few months the project has a very large demand and the price starts to grow then you will get many benefits

Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 07:59:48 PM

in this case I get the benefits that I can get from investing with altcoin is enough and can cover the shortage of my financial needs even though investment with crypto currency is my side job but can already exceed the amount of my real work
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: