Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:24:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how much you can profit from altcoins  (Read 25384 times)
adibi12

Activity: 285
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 09:47:53 AM

depending on what tokens we invest, if we invest in those who have enough potential to get profits, of course we will get a lot of profit, look at the BNB tokens which at the time of ICO the price of the tokens is only $ 0.1, but the price of these tokens has increased up to $ 6 / token, I never invested in altcoin but I only followed a number of bounties, in 2017 I got quite a satisfying income. but by mid-2018 many tokens were starting to be invaluable.

concitta

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 10:20:50 AM

investing in startups has always been profitable. Now, of course, the market suffers correction, and it’s hard to say how much you can earn if you look at a quick income. But if you look at investments as a long-term reaspect, you can definitely multiply your investments.
various ways that can be generated from Altcoin, many of them have got good results from Altcoin. it's just that the market is currently in a bad condition so a market correction is needed because for research choosing coins that are really good and can be convincing in the future. Long-term investments do produce great results but also have big risks.

BTC Bitway BTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
✦ ────────  Discord Instagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook    ──────── ✦
Elmer Grant

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 10:22:43 AM

Depends how you operate with it and what you do. As for me I take first part in a bounty, and after that, if I like project I join their ICO. As it with a DexAge. Decentralized exchange, that will fix issues f those that on a market right now. So will sure get more profit
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 11:44:19 AM

If you have the money to invest then it will be wise to put altcoins in the mix ,take your time and do some research on good altcoins ,both old and new coins, from ETH down to sapien ,just build yourself some bags and you won't regret later on ,in the past I failed to invest in altcoins and I went after bitcoin only and that move fetched me low profits

pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 11:50:48 AM

investing in startups has always been profitable. Now, of course, the market suffers correction, and it’s hard to say how much you can earn if you look at a quick income. But if you look at investments as a long-term reaspect, you can definitely multiply your investments.

what do you mean when you say start ups ? is that means new project such as ico's ? new coins  ?  if that is then id say they are no good because many new projects lately are ended up being scammed  .

anyways i agree that we must not treat all investment as a long term because this is the only way to multiply our income  but its also important to chose the correct coins because you can expect a lot of benefits from them in the long run  .
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 11:54:10 AM

I want to find out why everybody wants to invest in altcoins, what I want to ask is, how much money did you get from altcoins so far?
Investing in altcoins is risky and doesn't always get profits and even losses can occur. I think if you just want to start investing you better start with stable coins to add to the experience and knowledge of cryptocurrency, and when you have it, you can start investing into a few coins that you think have great potential to make a profit.
indriasyifa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 12:02:38 PM

if it's calculated, maybe not so much, but altcoin has really made me satisfied, which of the altcoins can I get money for everyday life.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 12:10:21 PM

what do you mean when you say start ups ? is that means new project such as ico's ? new coins  ?  if that is then id say they are no good because many new projects lately are ended up being scammed  .

anyways i agree that we must not treat all investment as a long term because this is the only way to multiply our income  but its also important to chose the correct coins because you can expect a lot of benefits from them in the long run  .
If you study the project before you invest, you will have a good view and can wait for the progress, there's a lots of ongoing project which are struggling to find investors as many has already left this kind of business and forget about investing with ico's, you can earned little by doing your good research from moving Alts inside the exchange but don't expect too much.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 12:14:43 PM

Sincerely I don't like your question very well every altcoin has his own utility and his proper feature that's why you can't know how much you can expect as revenue
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 12:32:52 PM

Sincerely I don't like your question very well every altcoin has his own utility and his proper feature that's why you can't know how much you can expect as revenue

Yes every altcoin has its own utility and application, but regardless, they bring in massive profits if you can get the investment decisions right.
Altcoins are naturally low in price compared to bitcoin, but they have immense hidden values.
bgpsq

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 01:08:58 PM

Depends on the time of buying and what altcoin. But it is definitely more profitable then index s&p 500. For 2019, if you choose good, 800 percent is real.
AzureDragon

Activity: 244
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 06:49:11 PM

I think it is necessary to say that I became rich thanks to cryptocurrencies. And above all first of all I mean Ethereum. It is a very interesting cryptocurrency which has good prospects to grow further. I am sure that it will be so.

But Ethereum now is too big. It can't give x100 anymore. Even x10 looks like a dream. But anyway there are enough projects that could give such profit in future
But the chance to lose money is also higher, it is necessary to keep part of the funds in the fundamental coins as they are unlikely to fall and not to rise , and the fundamental ones can back up your finances and wash away in case of drawdown will restore your portfolio

Yes it is. I think put 50% of your cryptoinvestment portfolio to solid coins like BTC, ETH, LTC and the rest could be put into mo risky but probably higher profitable coins
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 06:55:54 PM

as investors to work on scheme with plan on projects draft on reference with the unit on nominals as capturing returns of exchange, the decision might takes with one on selective as the reply for request of displacement on funds on manage with exchange on configuration.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
macstrong12

Activity: 230

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 07:00:46 PM

I believe there is no limitation about that , you can get as much as you want if you are good at trading and you are not afraid to lose, This market could be so cruel also could be so generous in the same time, depends on your look and how capable you are.
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 07:24:04 PM

My biggest earning on altcoins was when I bought EOS at 0.5 $ and sold at 20 $. I was very happy, but I understand that it was a huge risk.
futuristishe

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 08:03:42 PM

From altcoins you can get very large amounts. It depends on how promising altcoin is. Just at what price you bought it. If you buy at a price before the sale, and wait until it grows and already sell it is a very good deal. You can earn about $ 3,000
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 08:25:42 PM

How much profit can be made depends specifically on the selected altcoin. In any case, it is very good that the market begins to grow.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
alarsincoin

Activity: 448

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 08:54:38 PM

A few months ago I earned a lot more than now. But I think that the situation on the cryptocurrency market will get better someday.

Rostock

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 09:00:19 PM

Everyone made a profit from altcoins in different sizes, as it all depends on what coins you invested, how much money and what seems more relevant to me is at what point you invested in altcoins.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 09:02:20 PM

The idea of investing in altcoin is to multiply your bitcoin. Investors that mean business don't hodl for long, they flip regularly and take large profit in bitcoin. You can be surprise how few investors are on this forum when compared to 2-3 years back, the forum is now filled with bounty hunters .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: