Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:16:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how much you can profit from altcoins  (Read 25388 times)
landoffaucets

Activity: 1204
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 09:05:31 PM

I want to find out why everybody wants to invest in altcoins, what I want to ask is, how much money did you get from altcoins so far?
The question doesn´t make any sense, there are 2000 diffrent altcoins...
Have you received a merit from your friend to rank up?  Roll Eyes Because I do not see any quality of this post, maybe merit is not working?

DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:53:52 AM

I think it is necessary to say that I became rich thanks to cryptocurrencies. And above all first of all I mean Ethereum. It is a very interesting cryptocurrency which has good prospects to grow further. I am sure that it will be so.

But Ethereum now is too big. It can't give x100 anymore. Even x10 looks like a dream. But anyway there are enough projects that could give such profit in future
But the chance to lose money is also higher, it is necessary to keep part of the funds in the fundamental coins as they are unlikely to fall and not to rise , and the fundamental ones can back up your finances and wash away in case of drawdown will restore your portfolio

Yes it is. I think put 50% of your cryptoinvestment portfolio to solid coins like BTC, ETH, LTC and the rest could be put into mo risky but probably higher profitable coins

I think that everyone chooses an investment strategy based on the amount of money available. If there is not enough money, a person invests in a high-risk project. If you invest large sums of money then you choose reliability.
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:58:38 AM

i gained 10x for last month. As for me it is up to you if you can earn on altcoins or not. That's how I see it.
Gain experience and then trade on altcoins in profit!

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
umar22pk

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 12:16:36 PM

It depends on coins which you chosen, because some cons have a potential & return you a reason able profit to you but some coins are worthless.
If you invest in a good project than you can make profit in 10X or some times 100X, so if you have additional money than you can invest in a good ICO & hold your coins till a reason able profit.
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1345

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 12:16:41 PM

The excellent token app coin at one time showed a very large increase, it grew from 0.25 $ to 4 $, but I made a very big mistake and did not sell the tokens and expect that the price will continue to grow. Now I understand what a big mistake I made.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
romelitounknown

Activity: 279
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 12:28:50 PM

It depends on how much money you invested on it, it depends also on what altcoins you bought. Take in consideration also how the market goes. DYOR
Jpti

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 12:46:19 PM

Why people invest? You can answer this question yourself. So far I think most of the people invest in any project with the sole purpose of making as much as benefits they can. So investment is completely related to gaining benefits. As far as the second question is concerned, I have not made any money from cryptocurrency so far. What I have got is only loss. But I have not lost my hope.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Ximoandali

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 07:40:41 PM

My biggest earning on altcoins was when I bought EOS at 0.5 $ and sold at 20 $. I was very happy, but I understand that it was a huge risk.
Eos of course a good coin and you were lucky, I think this coin can be kept and now well would to buy its , I have of course of the last earnings was I bought Ethereum on 86 and sold on 140-150 , have a good profit , but I think can be keep now and in long to gain even more earnings

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 07:46:42 PM

for this month maybe only 10% of the total altcoin I have. January until now I have experienced a lot of loss, so the profit that I get is a little. but the average profit that I get every month ranges from 30-40% of total assets.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Xmm

Activity: 440

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:07:56 PM

I am sure that when cryptocurrencies experience a new price increase on the market, even those tokens that seemed to us to be insignificant will be worth a lot! I really believe in it!

Olena9797

Activity: 448

https://auditchain.com

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:12:50 PM

I have never invested my own money. Only that what i got from bounty. Some tokens i leave for the future and some exchanged to another alts like Zil, Ada, Ethereum etc. Just want to notice that this year is so poor for profit. All i can do just wait for market recover

cerberus5424

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:39:33 PM

I did not get a lot of profit, but nevertheless about 130 percent of the funds that I invested in Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin and EOS. I think that if you invest this year in the long term, you can get a lot more profit.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
jozhkesha

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:59:47 PM

Now cryptocurrency does not bring me a big profit. I try not to be greedy. I make money from minor market fluctuations. But despite this, I believe in growth.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
surgexvb

Activity: 445

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:13:05 PM

From altcoins you can get very large amounts. It depends on how promising altcoin is. Just at what price you bought it. If you buy at a price before the sale, and wait until it grows and already sell it is a very good deal. You can earn about $ 3,000

For a good profit, you need time and good luck in the market, it is better to invest in several projects so that the chance of a favorable outcome is higher.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 01:15:21 AM

To benefit from altcoin, of course varies greatly. For me, of course I don't have the most important target for me is to benefit from altcoin. What are the most important benefits, I have no losses. Even with the $ 1 profit it doesn't really matter to me.
maman567

Activity: 648

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 01:21:03 AM

Based on how much profit I got at altcoin investment, some time I buy at ICO with lower price and listing on exchange market with higher price, but many time I faced always got lower price after listing at exchange market and have lost much money with ICO investment.
kolitski

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 01:44:42 AM

There is no exact profit from my altcoins it depends on the price of the market because it is volatility, sometimes my altcoins is not quite profitable when i pick them.

mrpl2017

Activity: 346

ASSETSPLIT ICO

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 08:42:01 AM

I have never been able to make a good profit with altcoins, all I earned is from a bounty program. And then if I invested in other crypto coins, I almost lost all investments.

⚜⚜⚜  ASSETSPLIT ICO  ⚜⚜⚜
⚡⚡⚡Asset Split is the place to build shares of your valuables⚡⚡⚡
♻ ▬▬▬▬▬  Facebook ♦️️ Twitter ♦️️ Telegram ♦️️ Discord ♦️️ Bitcointalk   ▬▬▬▬▬ ♻
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 01:12:23 PM

I want to find out why everybody wants to invest in altcoins, what I want to ask is, how much money did you get from altcoins so far?
You have just asked two questions and i will answer the first before answering the main question.

I want to find out why everybody wants to invest in altcoins
If you remember, the bull run of 2017, so many peopel at that time wanted to be part of the profiting market. They came in with no knowledge about cryptocurrency an were investing their life saving. unfortunately for them, the bear market came in, which resulted into their loss. Owing to that incidence, they cannot invest again and do not trust the system.

how much money did you get from altcoins so far?
Oh! I have been able to make some money, but not so much, because it took me some time before i could understand how the system operates.
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 02:29:52 PM

Bad question. Do you want to know in numbers how much I earned? Of course, I won't tell you.
You might ask how much interest my investments increased or fell. But it is important at what point in time. So, in early 2018, for some positions, the growth amounted to several hundred percents. And now ... Now - trouble.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: