Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:46:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅【ANN】【ICO】GCOX THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED ⭐CELEBRITY⭐ TOKEN EXCHANGE✅✅✅  (Read 18457 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ottogary

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:24:12 PM

The project does look great right from the beginning. Looking on those giants investors that support the project.
I really hope that the project will be success, by holding those giants investors.
Fionoa

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:51:43 PM

What is it unique about the idea? Have you seen how many other projects are already flourishing in this business. If I'm wrong - explain to me please what is real...
Murile

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:55:18 PM

I really like the idea of ​​the project, and the sale of tokens is already on? I would really like to take part, but I just can not find the information! Are there any bonuses on sale? I would like to invest in this project a large sum, are there any conditions for this?
ganegani91

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:10:43 PM

all the rich people switch business on cryptocurrency exchange, in this period I see a lot of development of the exchange market in cryptocurrency, but I still have not seen anything new in the exchange, you try to explain what is the first priority in your exchange development

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
GCOX_Official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 07:12:41 PM

What is it unique about the idea? Have you seen how many other projects are already flourishing in this business. If I'm wrong - explain to me please what is real...

I'm not very familiar with similar projects. Our unique proposition is three fold.

1. We are creating a blockchain from scratch, which is presently in beta. It is a fork of NEO utilizing DPoS.
2. We have a decentralized exchange built on top of the Acclaim blockchain in beta.
3. We are disrupting the celebrity popularity index with the creation of Celebrity tokens. The popularity metric will be determined by free market forces. Our target client's are celebrities. We are extending their popularity lifecycle, generating new revenue streams and marketing channels.

I believe most other projects in our space are simple ERC20 tokens. GCOX with the help of our investors and partners is building a next generation celebrity token eco-system.

✅✅✅【ANN】【ICO】GCOX.com THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED ⭐CELEBRITY⭐ TOKEN EXCHANGE✅✅✅
Global Crypto Offering Exchange (GCOX) aims to be the world's first fully licensed crypto token exchange that helps celebrities create, list and trade their own crypto tokens, known as Celebrity Tokens.
GCOX allows the public to have unparalleled access to the stars through the sale of exclusive goods and services, transacted through Celebrity Tokens as well as the Acclaim Token (ACM). Through open market forces and the valuation of Celebrity Tokens, GCOX will serve as the first authoritative popularity index for celebrities.
GCOX_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 07:29:21 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2018, 08:15:47 PM by GCOX_Official

I really like the idea of ​​the project, and the sale of tokens is already on? I would really like to take part, but I just can not find the information! Are there any bonuses on sale? I would like to invest in this project a large sum, are there any conditions for this?

Hello @Murile,

The sale starts August. 8, 2018. Go to our website https://GCOX.com for updated information and to register your interest. More info posted on page one of this thread.

✅✅✅【ANN】【ICO】GCOX.com THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED ⭐CELEBRITY⭐ TOKEN EXCHANGE✅✅✅
Global Crypto Offering Exchange (GCOX) aims to be the world's first fully licensed crypto token exchange that helps celebrities create, list and trade their own crypto tokens, known as Celebrity Tokens.
GCOX allows the public to have unparalleled access to the stars through the sale of exclusive goods and services, transacted through Celebrity Tokens as well as the Acclaim Token (ACM). Through open market forces and the valuation of Celebrity Tokens, GCOX will serve as the first authoritative popularity index for celebrities.
GCOX_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 07:48:08 PM

all the rich people switch business on cryptocurrency exchange, in this period I see a lot of development of the exchange market in cryptocurrency, but I still have not seen anything new in the exchange, you try to explain what is the first priority in your exchange development

ACCLAIM
BLOCKCHAIN
FEATURES

The native on-chain DEX will continue to showcase the best features of decentralised and
centralised exchanges. Privacy, process integrity, transparency, and immutability are
provided out of the box by storing buy / sell orders on the blockchain as normally
implemented in other DEXs. However, unlike other DEXs but similar to centralised
exchanges, there will be no transaction fee for placing buy, sell or cancel orders. There
will be a transaction fee only when orders are filled. The in-built native DEX offers a
higher performance compared to smart contract-based DEX implementations as
matching logic is executed natively instead of being run at a slower pace on all virtual
machines in the network.

Let me know if I answered your question or if you have any other questions, comments or suggestions.

Thank you.

GCOX_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 08:28:45 PM

Here is your chance to WIN a pair of invites to an exclusive #GCOXperience. GCOX is hosting a Post-fight Party at #ZetaBar, #Hilton, #KualaLumpur. Simply head over to our GCOX.Official Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/GCOX.Official/posts/658700054463871 to participate in the contest.

will surely participating this contest.. im a fan of sir manny pacquiao ,good to know that he is into
cryptocurrency also. For sure this ico would be successful.

We are 100% Team Pacquiao
#Pacman is raring to go and he's not holding back. #Matthysse is gonna have his work cut out for him with Manny Pacquiao not lacking in confidence. GCOX is just as excited about the fight and we are looking forward to what is going to be a spectacular showcase of 2 vastly experienced boxers. Stay tuned to our social feeds for all the latest updates. P.S. We'll be going live during the weigh-in on Saturday. For updates follow us on https://www.facebook.com/GCOX.Official/.

durudara

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:39:23 PM

the exchange project is indeed very promising and a real project and I am sure that in the future this project will get a lot of support from investors or participants.
squrpan

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:04:07 PM

the exchange project is indeed very promising and a real project and I am sure that in the future this project will get a lot of support from investors or participants.
your opinion is true because so far it's been a lot of successful exchange-themed project and I became convinced that if the project is well managed and supported by a reliable team of this project in the future will also be successful.
Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:08:30 AM

Hi!
Here is the link to the Russsian Thread of GCOX for Russian speaking community - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4667858.0
So, welcome all interested in this project to read about GCOX in Russian too.
And regarding the fast speed of the development of the project and the upcoming big event with one of the GCOX main stars, there will be a lot to discuss)
Pacman is back! 
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:57:59 AM

Here is your chance to WIN a pair of invites to an exclusive #GCOXperience. GCOX is hosting a Post-fight Party at #ZetaBar, #Hilton, #KualaLumpur. Simply head over to our GCOX.Official Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/GCOX.Official/posts/658700054463871 to participate in the contest.

will surely participating this contest.. im a fan of sir manny pacquiao ,good to know that he is into
cryptocurrency also. For sure this ico would be successful.

We are 100% Team Pacquiao
#Pacman is raring to go and he's not holding back. #Matthysse is gonna have his work cut out for him with Manny Pacquiao not lacking in confidence. GCOX is just as excited about the fight and we are looking forward to what is going to be a spectacular showcase of 2 vastly experienced boxers. Stay tuned to our social feeds for all the latest updates. P.S. We'll be going live during the weigh-in on Saturday. For updates follow us on https://www.facebook.com/GCOX.Official/.

congratulations senator Manny Pacqiuao for bringing pride to filipino people! is the token sale already sold out?! the exposure of GCOX in the fight of MP vs Mathyyse is definitely the reason for big sales. congratulations team!

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
GCOX_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 03:19:10 PM

Congrats to our GCOX key investor and celebrity Superstar Manny Pacquiao on his title win with a KO in the 7th round! #class

Go to our facebook page for exclusive fight videos: https://www.facebook.com/GCOX.Official/videos/663475820652961

Thank you @cuenzy for the image!

jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:30:40 PM

This seems so fantastic, i bet this will be a good breakthrough for the project, it's being promoted on Manny Pacquaio's fight knowing that he's one of it's advisors. I think this will be going to sold-out soon.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
jets567

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:51:34 PM

Congrats to our GCOX key investor and celebrity Superstar Manny Pacquiao on his title win with a KO in the 7th round! #class

Go to our facebook page for exclusive fight videos: https://www.facebook.com/GCOX.Official/videos/663475820652961

I've also notice this AD on the fight, I am also a Filipino supporting our fighting senator Mr. Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao. That was a good fight to start with and i hope the result of the fight will also sum up to GCOX's success. Wishing you all the luck to all the people behind this. I hope this will be a very good help for the promotion of this ICO.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
RoooooR
Legendary

Merit: 1000

GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:57:18 PM

I've also notice this AD on the fight, I am also a Filipino supporting our fighting senator Mr. Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao. That was a good fight to start with and i hope the result of the fight will also sum up to GCOX's success. Wishing you all the luck to all the people behind this. I hope this will be a very good help for the promotion of this ICO.

I've seen this one too, it made me curious and do my research bout it. And it seems legit, that our very own Manny is one of it's advisors. Well i am not surprise seems money floyd started venturing first at cryptocurrency. Which is Stox i believe. Well this will be a good sign that money is really flowing to cryptos now.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
duncaneastlance

Activity: 301

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:47:27 AM

hi dev is this the right one here to post on signature bounty campaign im confused eh
BryanZbraw

Activity: 123

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:00:08 AM

This seems so fantastic, i bet this will be a good breakthrough for the project, it's being promoted on Manny Pacquaio's fight knowing that he's one of it's advisors. I think this will be going to sold-out soon.

GCOX allows the public to have unlimited access to the sale of exclusive goods and services, transacted through Celebrity Tokens as well as the Acclaim Token (ACM).
jets567

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:55:48 AM

GCOX allows the public to have unlimited access to the sale of exclusive goods and services, transacted through Celebrity Tokens as well as the Acclaim Token (ACM).

But as I browse more of it i think it's exclusively for the celebrities of the world right, please correct me if there will mistakes on how I comprehend it. If this will be for celebrity use? is the public is also allowed to have their tokens?. It's just confusing to me right now but I am really reading it's whitepaper it would be good somehow if some of the devs here will clarify.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
JanEmil

Activity: 2310
Merit: 668

Community management 24/7 for hire

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 06:30:38 PM

Did you see the Airdrop?
https://www.airdropalert.com/join/GCOX

Airdrop running in Telegram as well
https://t.me/gcoxlink

Bounty
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4510008

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: