Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:36:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅【ANN】【ICO】GCOX THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED ⭐CELEBRITY⭐ TOKEN EXCHANGE✅✅✅  (Read 18457 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:10:05 PM

hi DEV

I have a question.
do you see anything unusual . 20% for the development team and the GCOX team, which is too big. usually only 5 to 10% for a project. You do not need so many shares. That makes the value of the token likely to be dominated by you. And investors do not want that to happen, just a personal opinion.

it is easier to drive a project if the budget is not a constraint. this project is related to entertainment industry which is generous in giving high talent fee for high profile characters to endorse the product.

yes you are right. it is hard to execute plans if the  budget is a problem.
indeed they are in the entertainment industry and i believe that jason derulo and manny pacquiao will not be an endorser of GCOX if they are not offered high. there is no problem for me. since the project is big, the need for execution is also big.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:15:42 PM

hi DEV

I have a question.
do you see anything unusual . 20% for the development team and the GCOX team, which is too big. usually only 5 to 10% for a project. You do not need so many shares. That makes the value of the token likely to be dominated by you. And investors do not want that to happen, just a personal opinion.

it is easier to drive a project if the budget is not a constraint. this project is related to entertainment industry which is generous in giving high talent fee for high profile characters to endorse the product.

indeed they are in the entertainment industry and i believe that jason derulo and manny pacquiao will not be an endorser of GCOX if they are not offered high. there is no problem for me. since the project is big, the need for execution is also big.

his interpretation of the 20% is not even logical. team and development is a different thing. and even combined, 20% can not dominate 80% share of the investors.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
iamlds08

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:19:48 PM

I`ll give a memo to everyone that is going to enter GCOX project to be closer to the celebrities and their products (services), that today starts the first tranche with the lowest price during the crowdsale - 0.6$
Later ACM`s token price will be from  0.6$ to 2.40$ so it is more profitable to get in now!

whoah is this true that it will be like this next price for ACM until the I.t.s will stop or is this just your expectation price for the future

This might be a good assessment for the price but i believe there's more to it that realizing a short time profit as an investor, well let's say you can we making profits into it after ICO but i believe it will be a very good one if you HODL a little more to seize more gains.

Will partially agree on you for him to hodl a little more, but i guess as a trader it's also wise to just seel after you gain that much. Well since at the end of the day the deciding factor is yours. So i guess you need to analyze it more and adapt on the situation you are in right now.

there is also a factor which the celebrities are involved in the price of the acm. if the merchandise they are selling is in demand, the price may also go up because many will buy ACM tokens to avail celebrity tokens. so as long as there are fans buying acm, the price of acm will be stable and will not pump nor dump.
iamlds08

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:28:46 PM

hi DEV

I have a question.

his interpretation of the 20% is not even logical. team and development is a different thing. and even combined, 20% can not dominate 80% share of the investors.

"only 5 to 10% for a project."  this is case to case basis. if the project is looking in short term projects, this percentage for development will do. but if we are looking into the future, we must allocate bigger than 5% because this fund will be the gas for the project development.
iamlds08

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:38:06 PM

We invite you to watch a brief photo report of our GCOX participation at the Money 20/20 event in Europe.

3-2-1 -> Start
http://bit.ly/GCOX-PRESALE

Money 20/20 is Europe's largest high-tech conference with more than 5000 participants at RAI Amsterdam. Money20/20 is an unforgettable event for the most intelligent visionaries and innovators, where the payments sector, FinTech and the financial services sector meet to connect and build the future of money.

Networking in our American and European editions is extremely important in this event. Every time - using the opportunity to meet a specific person or to agree on a path that will change the trajectory of their activities.

The next Money 20/20 conference is held in October 2018 in the United States of America.

Another nice publication from GCOX team, with these kind of conferences i believe this might lead GCOX to be well known person who's with brilliant ideas that might also help GCOX to improve further. Since the delegates of this evens as you mention are intelligent visionaries and Innovators from different sectors.

oh my god.... your team is so fantastic can you imagine how this team is so strong in terms of marketing strategy? can you see from singapore to america to china to europe amazing this team is so hardworking i believe on this team they will be sucessfull

The team that they have is their very solid foundation in order for them to arrive that their certain target, I think you are really right that they have a bunch of good people beside them. For the next succeeding days i will love to see incoming partnerships which i believe will be a very big help for GCOX.

i am glad seeing the team is active in events like this. the teams 10% on the distribution will surely payed off. attending to this kind of events are expensive and tiring! kudos to the tiredless team that is zeal on doing public appearance like this!
iamlds08

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:41:47 PM

There are a few other companies tackling this so will be a race to capture the market, GCOX seems to have a jumpstart in the region.

yes but i think GCOX is the first to come out to the market and its endorsers are prominent and half of famers. i doubt that other similar project would win to GCOX.

well if its a race, gcox is the leading in this industry because the team is tiredlessly doing promotional activities to make gcox the leading entertainment blockchain pioneer. endorsers left and right plus partnership with different companies!
GCOX_Official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 02:55:46 AM

✅✅✅【ANN】【ICO】GCOX.com THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED ⭐CELEBRITY⭐ TOKEN EXCHANGE✅✅✅
Global Crypto Offering Exchange (GCOX) aims to be the world's first fully licensed crypto token exchange that helps celebrities create, list and trade their own crypto tokens, known as Celebrity Tokens.
GCOX allows the public to have unparalleled access to the stars through the sale of exclusive goods and services, transacted through Celebrity Tokens as well as the Acclaim Token (ACM). Through open market forces and the valuation of Celebrity Tokens, GCOX will serve as the first authoritative popularity index for celebrities.
thithai547

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:03:35 AM

yes it is too early to say that there are no other projects like GCOX in the market. there will always be an avenger to something and there will be come a time that GCOX will no longer unique because this project is creating a trend! 
GCOX might make a big change in crypto exchange ecosystem.
I hope that the GCOX team will make a big things after the sucessful ICO and develop great exchange for crypto enthusiasts.
duncaneastlance

Activity: 301

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:44:31 AM

whooahhh nice image sir our three big celebrities who partnered GCOX for sure their fans will follow them on crypto currency world and will join to the ongoing I.T.S of GCOX
tumis

Activity: 1022
Merit: 69

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:45:01 AM

===>>>

https://gcox.com/

Our rating has slightly decreased due to a higher level of expert opinion. There are already twenty of them!
examples:

Check out what they have to say about gcox
-->
https://icobench.com/ico/gcox

Today :

==

As of 31 July:

Salesin

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:05:50 AM

GCOX’s idea of tokenizing celebrity popularity through blockchain is an interesting concept. It would be interesting to see how this platform fares in the near future. Good luck.
1Bullion

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:13:11 AM

===>>>

Our rating has slightly decreased due to a higher level of expert opinion. There are already twenty of them!
examples:

-->

Today :

==

As of 31 July:

Well done guys, it is clear that the team is working with all the responsibility,and thus your rating increased.I am happy for such success.I hope you will be able to please us in the near future.Good luck to you and the rapid implementation of this wonderful idea.I support You!

|||  EverLife.AI  ||| 
  |||  Preserve your Legacy on the BlockChain  ||| 
  |||  Your Immutable AI Avatar on the Blockchain that preserves your legacy  ||| 

●  Facebook  ●  Twitter ●  Telegram  ●  ANN  ●
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:31:56 PM

===>>>

examples:

-->

Today :

==

As of 31 July:

these comments came from true people cheking the project of GCOX and their opinion are the voice of other concern people reviewing the product of GCOX. it is helpful to the project to strengthen their core project and in what aspect they are lacking.  thanks for the reviews!

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
tumis

Activity: 1022
Merit: 69

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:25:57 PM

For those who didn't see it, our team with the organizers of the Sustainable Fashion Festival during the briefing before the press conference in Berlin, which was organized a few weeks ago.

markovonline

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:35:19 PM

If you need promotion among celebrities, you should pay attention to the instagram and how to combine the functionals with it on your platform. The idea is excellent, but the plan needs to be finalized.
RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:21:21 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2018, 04:34:56 AM by RareFortune

The idea of GCOX is definitely interesting for incentivising both parties either you are a fan or celebrity and I am sure that Korean fan's around the globe would really love this platform because they will have a chance to meet their idols personally. aside from Hollywood celebrities, the Korean star are making a lot of noise in terms of market sales and GCOX will be the suitable platform for them but I wonder if the Celebrity token created on GCOX will be available to trade on other exchanges?
duncaneastlance

Activity: 301

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:33:46 AM

If you need promotion among celebrities, you should pay attention to the instagram and how to combine the functionals with it on your platform. The idea is excellent, but the plan needs to be finalized.

maybe even though without instagram they can handle their promotion and marketing style did you see how many countries  they already travelled and how many sponsored they make if you talking about the promotion? theyre the one who make a sponsored to senator manny paquaio big fight on malaysia and GCOX logo is everywhere inside the boxing ring can you imagine how many billion people viewers on that big FIGHT around the world if your asking promotion? even billionaire knwo senator paquiao and they are making betting sometimes on big fight of manny paquaio
ardcts

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:55:02 AM

With more and more exchange projects popping up, the exchange manager will be more serious in developing the project. In terms of the concept, this is a very interesting project to follow, especially if you look at the profile of this project team, it seems very competent and experienced. I think many investors will be interested in contributing to this project.
critolika

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:43:49 AM

come again with the concepts of project exchange head team experienced and trustworthy, I think this project will be able to compete in the middle of a tight ico competition when market conditions are is not good as it is today.
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 07:49:56 AM

whooahhh nice image sir our three big celebrities who partnered GCOX for sure their fans will follow them on crypto currency world and will join to the ongoing I.T.S of GCOX

Yeah, I think this will really take this project to new heights, I for one, a real fan as some of these celebs and understands how true fans can follow their celebs and whatever they support. I believe Exchange will have lots of users plus projects looks Nice. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: