Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:09:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅【ANN】【ICO】GCOX THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED ⭐CELEBRITY⭐ TOKEN EXCHANGE✅✅✅  (Read 18457 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:22:18 PM

We are looking forward to a new and even better music grade from our star Jason Derulo and David Guetta !

==
https://gcox.com/

it will be a good promotion together with GCOX, it will help a lot for sure. I also wish that this new singe will be a success for jason derulo since he deserves it for making a good music. I think GCOX fans and his fans will be crazy enough to hear this news coming! Props to jason and gcox!

Well since it's a new trend right now, product are most likely advertised that way. i can see the future of this one to be very bright, look at their ad on the moscow cup and Manny's fight. I believe it really pays a lot since it materialize on the 1st tranche, if you are into marketing you will be looking it that way for sure.

Well congrats on Jason Derulo for having another quality music, I hope this single will go viral and trending. It will be a good thing for GCOX too i guess. I think if GCOX will be appearing on the Official Music video of this one will be a bigtime advertisement too. Imagine that thing happening right now?!

I bet the team already planned it and if that's happen it will create a big impact for GCOX platform but I know that this project will surely succeed with or without them appearing on the official music video.

Well that's a good idea of yours sir, it will be a good promotion to create awareness that such COMPANY exist. I think if there will be a good execution and creativity on the Music Video itself, this will be another HIT SONG at the same time a very good awareness creator for the platform.
it would be great if jason derulo incorporate his upcoming album to gcox platform to test the waters in cryptocurrency. ive heared that 50 cent was able to earn some bitcoin way back in selling his album accepting bitcoins!
Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:27:31 PM

Hello!
Just did some due diligence on the GCOX domain and it was passed with success which is also the good point for future investors!

DOMAIN INFORMATION
Domain:gcox.com
Registrar:NameCheap Inc.
Registration Date:2006-04-15
Expiration Date:2028-04-15
Updated Date:2018-08-06

By the way, is there any news on the date of the start of the 2-nd tranche of CGOX ITS?
duncaneastlance

Activity: 301
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:22:53 AM

Hello!
Just did some due diligence on the GCOX domain and it was passed with success which is also the good point for future investors!

DOMAIN INFORMATION

By the way, is there any news on the date of the start of the 2-nd tranche of CGOX ITS?

whoahhhh nice thanks for sharing this info to us atleast we know that the GCOX is super legit and you can trust for. uhmm as of now they still didnt posted and announce the specific date of the 2nd tranche all of us are waiting also maybe you can follow them on twitter to https://twitter.com/GCOX_Official so you can see the updates and coming 2nd tranche
RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:51:04 PM

This is an excellent project. It has a great team of professionals behind it. I think your team had a perfect project which can help many in future for many people. hope you will succeed. This actually looks very realistic. I'm happy to be Join Here.
I really liked your wonderful project!

You are absolutely right body, when you talk about their team it's a very good team to see backing up such a very good project like this. Imagine they already surpass their targets in such few days on their first round. I say you are really in a good hands if you choose to support his one.

GCOX would be really helpful to everyone in the future as the platform has a feature of gathering funds for charities that none of the previous project have done. Solid foundation, big community and determined team members is what you can expect from GCOX.

Yes it is, to think that most of the celebrities who support this one are really charitable and close to his fans. Look at how they do their meet and greet, they really want to create an awareness and at the same time have some fun with their beloved fans. This project will help to remove that gap between celebrities and their respective fans.

you are all absolutely correct on the speculations you have folks, I mean for sir manny's case he's really doing good deeds ever since. With or without crypto he's really a kind hearted man because he really knows what's life without prestige, now that there's a really good way to help i guess he's really taking the advantage of modern technology to improve people's lives.

They are not just a typical celebrity because of fame but they were so popular because of who they are and how they treat other people and GCOX are proud to have these kind of celebrities to be involve on their ecosystem.
RareFortune

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:55:00 PM

I love the vision of the Gcox team and the idea, which they are trying to implement. The idea is really fresh - that's what I think is most interesting. This proves that Gcox ahead of other crypto and about to go real-life use, & it will be huge in coming days

You are correct! What made the tranche 1 success is because of the team behind GCOX and as we can see they are now getting a lot of extra attention from crypto-community after they've done the promotion and events to different countries in Asia, The hard work of their team and unique ideas is one of the asset of this project.

yeah i love too how the team make a hardworking to promote and to introduce the vission and mission of the gcox worldwide plus making a marketing startegy of sponsoring some big events overseas this kind of hardwork will sure make GCOX very famous soon on crypto community worldwide

GCOX don't want to disappoint their big community and investors that is why they continue to spread awareness about their platform across the globe. They are fully determined to implement this project to be used in the near future.
Ifidflorrye

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:01:22 PM

I think we should remember that Cryptopia is a very low volume exchange. As well that many traders don't care to participate in the airdrop. So when considering the points above I really look forward to see a higher volume exchange list this token.
iamlds08

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:30:41 PM

Hello!

DOMAIN INFORMATION

thanks for the extra effort you are putting to prove GCOX legibility. this is what investors want to see proofs of the project is legit and trustworthy but i think this is too much! the GCOX sponsorship on pacquiao mattyse fight is a good proof.
iamlds08

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:35:04 PM

I think we should remember that Cryptopia is a very low volume exchange. As well that many traders don't care to participate in the airdrop. So when considering the points above I really look forward to see a higher volume exchange list this token.
the project itself has an own exchange other exchanges outside this platform will be prone to pumps and dumps but base on where the project is going, i would bet this project will get an easy kucoin and binance listing.
tumis

Activity: 1022
Merit: 69

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:27:26 PM

Manny Pacquiao's contract signature ceremony with GCOX!

-->
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWsqu63u71I&feature=youtu.be

Cart.Hida

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:36:44 PM

I think a respected member of the forum does not read plans about which he writes, this project has not even started a bounty company.
Does anyone know when the bounty will start?
RareFortune

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:33:12 AM

Built on our Acclaim blockchain, these platforms operate through the circulation of ACM and Celebrity Tokens within GCOX. In this symbiotic ecosystem, ACM is traded for Celebrity Tokens via our proprietary exchange. Celebrity tokens can then be used by fans to redeem goods and services on the core business platforms.  This is aa very awesome project, it was back by good people that want to do good to every one like Many Pacquaio.

You were correct! GCOX has built their own blockchain technology to be used in this project and Acclaim tokens (ACM) will be the gas or utility token around the platform. GCOX is one of the unique project I've seen so far and they've a good marketing and promotion in different countries.
edxgroup

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:38:37 AM

it shows 100 tokens in my wallet how many tokens are given to airdrop or bounty.  I have deposited Worth 100 dollars to btc in gcox will it automatically be ACM eventually?
g_uist

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:48:12 AM

I like to follow projects with great technological potential, good luck guys! Wink
RareFortune

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:23:29 AM

Hello!

DOMAIN INFORMATION

whoahhhh nice thanks for sharing this info to us atleast we know that the GCOX is super legit and you can trust for. uhmm as of now they still didnt posted and announce the specific date of the 2nd tranche all of us are waiting also maybe you can follow them on twitter to https://twitter.com/GCOX_Official so you can see the updates and coming 2nd tranche

Great post! Whoever says or think that this project is fake or scam would really regret and eat their words in the end. GCOX is 100% legit that is back by real people who are professional on this field that is why they attract these celebrities to join the ecosystem and raise awareness about GCOX platform. There are no official announcement yet about the 2nd tranche but I think it will start on the first or second week of September.
RareFortune

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:48:09 AM

I think a respected member of the forum does not read plans about which he writes, this project has not even started a bounty company.

I don't get what you mean about your first sentence but for the bounty company, GCOX has already have a running bounty and airdrop campaign for almost 2 months. I provided the link below of their bounty campaign for you to check  Wink

Bounty Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4608750.0
thermosgrey

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:50:59 AM

You know, this project is really Fantastic, its precedes the other coins as someone who implement crypto in the real world. they've worked hard for everything that happened and for its success to help a lot of people, I am so proud of you.
RareFortune

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:53:23 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2018, 03:37:29 PM by RareFortune

it shows 100 tokens in my wallet how many tokens are given to airdrop or bounty.  I have deposited Worth 100 dollars to btc in gcox will it automatically be ACM eventually?

As far as I know everyone who participated in GCOX telegram and Facebook profile picture bounty program should receive their rewards from August 24 till August 31. If you successfully purchased ACM tokens during the 1st tranche then it will show the balance in your wallet on the GCOX website dashboard.
Iraladman

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:02:32 AM

I am taking part in the bounty, I already raised a lot of coins, especially without spending time. In the future I plan to actively invest in this idea, the prospects are visible not with an armed eye.
gerald232

Activity: 146

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:30:10 AM

Built on our Acclaim blockchain, these platforms operate through the circulation of ACM and Celebrity Tokens within GCOX. In this symbiotic ecosystem, ACM is traded for Celebrity Tokens via our proprietary exchange. Celebrity tokens can then be used by fans to redeem goods and services on the core business platforms.  This is aa very awesome project, it was back by good people that want to do good to every one like Many Pacquaio.

You were correct! GCOX has built their own blockchain technology to be used in this project and Acclaim tokens (ACM) will be the gas or utility token around the platform. GCOX is one of the unique project I've seen so far and they've a good marketing and promotion in different countries.

yes. besides that CGOX prioritizes customer satisfaction as the core of its services. Service features are offered to provide convenience, safety and protection.
iamlds08

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:41:15 AM

here is the bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4608750.1620
the campaign will be ending on august 31 and if you want to participate it is already late.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: