Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:34:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅【ANN】【ICO】GCOX THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED ⭐CELEBRITY⭐ TOKEN EXCHANGE✅✅✅  (Read 18457 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:18:08 AM

I can't understand what sence in this selebrity tokens? They don't know nothing about crypto and can't create anything usefull. So who will invest and buy this useless selebrity tokens?
Williams_Rebecca

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:33:21 AM

The business as a whole is not bad, but I cannot see the information about the developers lately, although they all have a project.
mike0829

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:28:34 AM

Bloody hell!! A token endorsed by Manny Pacquiao and Michael Owen? Wow, I'm actually shocked that your project is not gaining more media attention!!! I feel like this token is going to make me a lot of money!
Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:20:47 PM

==> GCOX <== is a proud representative of Miss World in Singapore and we are honored to attend a formal dinner with our official partner Sian Chay Medical Institution. (Facebook profile --> https://www.facebook.com/Sian-Chay-Medical-Institution-284465101587708/)

GCOX has created the trend of involving more and more real celebrities and successful people in the blockchain start-up with the benefit for all participants!
Recently I`ve caught my mind that from day to day I`m looking forward to the regular news on the project. Really like the approach this team is building the community of fans around the celebrities involved in the project. And the most important aspect for me is that this stars also become the part of the project by making their private investments.
RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:33:46 AM

I can't understand what sence in this selebrity tokens? They don't know nothing about crypto and can't create anything usefull. So who will invest and buy this useless selebrity tokens?

If you read the information of this project you will know that this celebrities are one of the consumer for GCOX platform, this project will have a big impact to crypto-community because these celebrities will help to attract more people to join this space.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:14:08 AM

If you read the information of this project you will know that this celebrities are one of the consumer for GCOX platform, this project will have a big impact to crypto-community because these celebrities will help to attract more people to join this space.

Yes, I understand this. But I don't see any sence in this celebrities tokens. They are useless. And people don't believe in such "projects" more. (I mean projects which creating some stupid celebrities).
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1792

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 11:19:36 AM

Yes, I understand this. But I don't see any sence in this celebrities tokens. They are useless. And people don't believe in such "projects" more. (I mean projects which creating some stupid celebrities).

The thing is: their first ITS is oversubscribed (according to what they said).

Have you read their whitepaper? The project is the exchange and the services they provide for the celebrity & their fans. Celeb tokens are the only by-product. You have to buy celeb A tokens if you wanted to enjoy special goods/stuff from celeb A (like, maybe special plates with their sign on it).

You're contributing to the ecosystem, not buying celeb tokens.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
RareFortune

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:11:40 PM

Well the fact is more celebrities are now getting involve in cryptocurrency and GCOX platform wants to provide a solution and guide them to have a successful career using the blockchain technology. Also there are lot of services that GCOX is offering like Celeb-charity that allow celebrities to increase awareness for a particular cause.
Brian.Miller

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:15:50 PM

Hello everyone! This idea is really valuable. Serious goals, determinant team and clear plan
I'd like to join your team
If Arabic translation is needed, pm me
wattson

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:47:57 AM

Whatever your opinion on this whole celebrity-worship culture may be, you can't deny that the 1st CELEBRITY token exchange has a nice ring to it. General public is gonna love it, so it's gonna be real profitable.
JanEmil

Activity: 2310
Merit: 668

Community management 24/7 for hire

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 08:02:11 AM

tumis

Activity: 1022
Merit: 69

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:21:50 AM

Jason Derulo at Chainxchange talked with host Denise Roberson about the start of his token business with GCOX as well as about his current charity work with his Just For You Foundation.

--->>

https://coincentral.com/conference-recap-chainxchange-in-las-vegas/

Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:47:34 PM

Jason Derulo at Chainxchange talked with host Denise Roberson about the start of his token business with GCOX as well as about his current charity work with his Just For You Foundation.

--->>

https://coincentral.com/conference-recap-chainxchange-in-las-vegas/

WOW!
This was a huge event that included also such famous speakers that wasn`t mentioned yet as Tom Lee (current founder of Fundstrat), Paul Krugman (Nobel Laureate), Cory Johnson (from Ripple)... Even if the Derulo was a special guest among those entrepreneurs and crypto experts he makes them know and remember about GCOX in the future.
fukuroji

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:58:52 PM

This asset can change the world and will help all people become more free and more useful. I believe on this and want to be a part of this.
RareFortune

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:27:22 PM

I just saw this photo on your social media and I was amazed that GCOX has been part of "Miss World Malaysia 2018" and the word GCOX was written first on the banner, Congratulation for another great achievement and continues promotion for this project.

tumis

Activity: 1022
Merit: 69

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:59:20 PM

==

Beautiful night at the MISS WORLD SINGAPORE Charity Gala Dinner in support of Sian Chay Medical Institution
GCOX is honoured to have the opportunity to support such a noble charity !

mie heidi

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:08:04 PM

Hey,  What I like the most is the ability to integrate your token with almost any e-commerce website or in-store merchant.Was this already tested and if it was can you give any links or results or tests?
RareFortune

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:44:36 PM

It seems that the 2nd tranche dates is taking a bit too long so I am wondering what could be the reason? I know that GCOX is busy on promoting the project but could you gives us updates about the 2nd tranche? Some investors are eagerly waiting to acquire more ACM tokens.
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:52:30 AM

It seems that the 2nd tranche dates is taking a bit too long so I am wondering what could be the reason? I know that GCOX is busy on promoting the project but could you gives us updates about the 2nd tranche? Some investors are eagerly waiting to acquire more ACM tokens.

the wait is agonising... i wonder when is the second ICO.
RareFortune

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:11:02 AM

the wait is agonising... i wonder when is the second ICO.

Yes and they stop providing updates on this thread, the last time I heard is the 2nd tranche details will be released on Q4 of 2018 once it was finalize. I think their token sale will run until December or early January of 2019.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: